New York Times publishes Officer Darren Wilson’s account of the Michael Brown shooting

SWhat's really damning about this autopsy report is that these are the results of the third autopsy. These are from Eric Holder 's hand picked examiner.

SWhat's really damning about this autopsy report is that these are the results of the third autopsy. These are from Eric Holder 's hand picked examiner.

Katzndogz

I must have missed that, are you sure? If that is the case this is terribly damning. AND it seems if true, it is all federal agencies leaking this information over the past several days.

Ergo, remember the race-baiters, the liars, and the deceived.

Katzndogz

I must have missed that, are you sure? If that is the case this is terribly damning. AND it seems if true, it is all federal agencies leaking this information over the past several days.

It IS federal agencies leaking this information. What you are seeing and hearing are the results of the federal investigation. They call it feeding the baby. Preparing the public for exoneration.

The Grand Jury does not decide guilt or innocence. The sole function of the Grand Jury is to determine whether there is enough evidence to bring the charges. There isn't.

This case is pretty much over. The authorities are leaking facts out as the feed this baby. Brown had so much THC in his system it was enough to trigger hallucinations. At least according to the medical report. It's quite likely that he was so high he didn't even know he was shot in the arm.

This case is going nowhere. Wilson is entited to a massive apology and his job back with another commendation

I was just reading his THC levels.

For Blood it was:

Delta 9 THC: 12 nanograms/ml
11 Hydroxy THC : negative
11 Nor-Delta- 9 THC COOH: 45 nanograms/ml

For Urine it was:

Delta 9 THC: Negative
11 Hydroxy THC : Greater than 25 nonograms/ml
11 Nor-Delta- 9 THC COOH: Greater than 150 nanograms/ml

Pdf PDF Autopsy report for Michael Brown News

I really can't find a reference range though, meaning is this is high or what have you.
This reference to THC in Brown's blood is nonsense. I've never heard of any level of THC causing hallucinations.

If Brown was influenced by marijuana at the time of this incident, or during his adventure at the convenience store, he would not have behaved as he did because marijuana is a powerful tranquilizer that effectively suppresses aggression. He would have been totally passive and cooperative with the police if he were even slightly stoned.

There really is no way to know how long ago Brown had ingested any marijuana, because traces are retained in the body for up to 30 days.

However, his conduct strongly suggests he was on a new synthetic intoxicant called "Bath Salts," which is known to cause exactly the kind of behavior he is charged with, both in the convenience store and with the police officer.

"Bath Salts" doesn't promote that kind of behavior in all users, but if one has those tendencies it will bring it out.

Last edited:
That Brown had enough pot in his system to trigger hallucinations is the opinion of the medical examiner. Perhaps you should contact that examiner and give him the benefit of your opinion as an addict.

The definition of insanity....

2lo5575.jpg

11% of Ferguson citizens voted in the last local election, and they bitch that their local government is not responsive to their needs or reflective of the community.

Fuck 'em.

What a disaster. Just, what a disaster THOSE PEOPLE are. Utter disaster.

White liberals are such a disaster to black people.

Yep.

Blacks have been victimized twice in this country's history, first by the horrors of slavery, and then by those riddled by guilt who claim to "care".

And, of course, by those who have done nothing more than take advantage of the situation for personal/political gain.

They deserve much better, but what is lost can't be regained.

That's pretty fucked up right there.

Yep.

Blacks have been victimized twice in this country's history, first by the horrors of slavery, and then by those riddled by guilt who claim to "care".

They deserve much better, but what is lost can't be regained.

yep, them fucking liberals getting rid of segregation and punishing lynchers. them coloreds didn't know when they had it good.

Ol' Joe's head is still back generations ago.

A sad example of the problem.

No, I just recognize we aren't anywhere near the "post racial" American you guys like to pretend is out there.

This is a great example. An unarmed black kid gets shot down in the middle of the street and his body is left in the street like a dead dog for hours, and you have no idea why them colored are so upset about it.

Must be Rev. Sharpton's fault!

Ol' Joe's head is still back generations ago.

A sad example of the problem.

No, I just recognize we aren't anywhere near the "post racial" American you guys like to pretend is out there.

This is a great example. An unarmed black kid gets shot down in the middle of the street and his body is left in the street like a dead dog for hours, and you have no idea why them colored are so upset about it.

Must be Rev. Sharpton's fault!

Holy crap Joe, the last thing we are is post-racial, you and the rest of the PC Police have seen to that. You have too much to lose for that.

And this case? You don't like the facts, so you distort them to your agenda. Standard PC Police OP.

I think America is post racial? Holy shit. Another straw man, huh?

Holy crap Joe, the last thing we are is post-racial, you and the rest of the PC Police have seen to that. You have too much to lose for that.

And this case? You don't like the facts, so you distort them to your agenda. Standard PC Police OP.

So you don't think the problem is the racism that still exists in this society, you think it's the mysterious "PC Police" who keep complaining about it?

Really? Really?

Here's the thing. Do you really think a white kid would have been shot in the middle of the street and his body left there for hours like garbage?

This case is pretty much over. The authorities are leaking facts out as the feed this baby. Brown had so much THC in his system it was enough to trigger hallucinations. At least according to the medical report. It's quite likely that he was so high he didn't even know he was shot in the arm.

This case is going nowhere. Wilson is entited to a massive apology and his job back with another commendation

For Blood it was:

For Urine it was:

I really can't find a reference range though, meaning is this is high or what have you.
This reference to THC in Brown's blood is nonsense. I've never heard of any level of THC causing hallucinations.

If Brown was influenced by marijuana at the time of this incident, or during his adventure at the convenience store, he would not have behaved as he did because marijuana is a powerful tranquilizer that effectively suppresses aggression. He would have been totally passive and cooperative with the police if he were even slightly stoned.

There really is no way to know how long ago Brown had ingested any marijuana, because traces are retained in the body for up to 30 days.

However, his conduct strongly suggests he was on a new synthetic intoxicant called "Bath Salts," which is known to cause exactly the kind of behavior he is charged with, both in the convenience store and with the police officer.

"Bath Salts" doesn't promote that kind of behavior in all users, but if one has those tendencies it will bring it out.

For Blood it was:

For Urine it was:

The largest ever study of the effects of the main psychoactive component of cannabis suggests that it can cause paranoia in vulnerable individuals

Cannabis really can trigger paranoia Science theguardian.com

So you don't think the problem is the racism that still exists in this society, you think it's the mysterious "PC Police" who keep complaining about it?

Really? Really?

Here's the thing. Do you really think a white kid would have been shot in the middle of the street and his body left there for hours like garbage?

Of course racism exists (answering yet another straw man question from Joe). The same nasty, bigoted, hateful, ignorant type of white racism you're talking about.

What you folks don't (or won't, depending on the agenda of the person) understand is that, after all is said and done, bottom line, you're making it worse.

Maybe you don't see that, Joe, and I'm being dead serious. I think you're committed to this approach and that's that.

The approach? Defend the black guy, no matter what. Always assume the worst. Scream "racism" at every last opportunity, no matter how far you have to stretch. Seek to punish anyone and everyone you can. Make zero effort, Z-E-R-O, to change hearts and minds. Enable bad behavior by black Americans by ignoring and deflecting for it. Don't worry one bit about how you're exacerbating bad feelings between blacks & whites. Allowing black American children to be conditioned from birth to all of the above, perhaps the worst offense of all. The soft bigotry of reduced expectations. What a horrible thing to do to a kid.

I refuse to believe that you really think I'm a racist, Joe. I think you know that I'm sincere about this. But you've gotta do what you've gotta do, I know how the game goes.

Keep up the "Mac wants to see darkies hanging from trees" thing. While I know that you know where I'm coming from, you need to do your thing.

Of course racism exists (answering yet another straw man question from Joe). The same nasty, bigoted, hateful, ignorant type of white racism you're talking about.

What you folks don't (or won't, depending on the agenda of the person) understand is that, after all is said and done, bottom line, you're making it worse.

Maybe you don't see that, Joe, and I'm being dead serious. I think you're committed to this approach and that's that.

the sad thing is, you are serious. But, no, nothing I'm doing is making it worse. What makes it worse is that when Black children like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown are shot in the middle of the street, guys like you try to bend logic and tell us they "had it coming".

The approach? Defend the black guy, no matter what. Always assume the worst. Scream "racism" at every last opportunity, no matter how far you have to stretch. Seek to punish anyone and everyone you can. Make zero effort, Z-E-R-O, to change hearts and minds. Enable bad behavior by black Americans by ignoring and deflecting for it. Don't worry one bit about how you're exacerbating bad feelings between blacks & whites. Allowing black American children to be conditioned from birth to all of the above, perhaps the worst offense of all. The soft bigotry of reduced expectations. What a horrible thing to do to a kid.

I don't worry about "changing hearts and minds" of bigots because there's no point. Frankly, i used to think we were getting better until Obama got elected. Then I come on this board and I see guys like Steve McGarrett and Ernie and Rizkuren and a few other say the most vile, racist things they couldn't get away with in polite company, but are happy to do so here hiding behind the anomynity of a screen name.

And oddly, you rarely if ever challenge them on it.

Bottom line, this kid did nothing to deserve getting shot in the middle of the street. Not because he stole some cigars and not because he smoked a joint weeks earlier.

I refuse to believe that you really think I'm a racist, Joe. I think you know that I'm sincere about this. But you've gotta do what you've gotta do, I know how the game goes.

Keep up the "Mac wants to see darkies hanging from trees" thing. While I know that you know where I'm coming from, you need to do your thing.

I think you sincerely believe that the "PC Police" are making your life worse. I frankly don't know if you are a racist or not, but you seem awfully keen on defending the rights of racists to be racists.

Forum List

Back