New York Times Paglia, "Democrats have destroyed journalism.....childish bafoons"

I was raised in the USSR and Soviets were stuffing us with a lot of communist propaganda. Everybody had to repeat it in official places, but everybody was laughing at it in the kitchens, even the Communist party members. And USA was criticizing Soviet journalism. But it all was taking place last century.

Now, in 21st century, who would have thought that liberals and their bosses Globalists would kill all Western journalism and substitute it with spreading fake stories. And the most astonishing is that a lot of Western people are buying that crap. What a shame for the West.

Last edited:
I was raised in the USSR and Soviets were stuffing us with a lot of communist propaganda. Everybody had to repeat it in official places, but everybody was laughing at it in the kitchens, even the Communist party members. And USA was criticizing Soviet journalism. But it all was taking place last century.

Now, in 21st century, who would have thought that liberals and their bosses Globalists would kill all Western journalism and substitute it with spreading fake stories. And the most astonishing is that a lot of Western people are buying that crap. What a shame for the West.
Looks like your Perestroika Deception is paying off in spades. :rock:

A growing number of Western people (esp. Americans) are understanding that it is nothing more than BS propaganda. They may not be laughing (yet), but they aren't buying it, either.

Forum List

Back