New York Times Chief Outlines Coverage Shift: From ‘Trump-Russia’ To ‘Trump Racism’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I know, caught me totally off guard too.

The Left are so predictable. Just one lie to the next because they have nothing to offer.

Dean Baquet, the executive editor of the New York Times, said recently that, after the Mueller report, the paper has to shift the focus of its coverage from the Trump-Russia affair to the president’s alleged racism.

“We built our newsroom to cover one story, and we did it truly well,” Baquet said. “Now we have to regroup, and shift resources and emphasis to take on a different story.”

Baquet made the remarks at an employee town hall Monday. A recording was leaked to Slate, which published a transcript Thursday.

New York Times chief outlines coverage shift: From Trump-Russia to Trump racism

When asked where did they get the idea to gear their newspaper around only one story the reply was: "we got the idea from the history channel which gears all their shows around one conspiracy theory-UFOS"

When asked what else inspired their paper to double & tripple down on such a nothing burger, the reply was: "from Seinfeld's episode about making a show about nothing"

When asked to elaborate:
"well for example what did you eat yesterday"?
REPLY by reporter: "nothing, I was prevented fom eating because I wore a red hat."
NYT; "well there you go, it's about nothing-you get nothing."
Reporter:" oh I get it, like if you vote dem you get nutin,- no tax break, no deficit reduction, no gun to protect from having no rights, no muttin, no nuttin."

If the dems think that the majority of voters believe their racist claims, all Trump needs to do is introduce Kara Young to them...she says Trump is no racist.
Trump’s Black Ex-Girlfriend Doesn’t Think He’s Racist

upload_2019-8-17_7-27-14.jpeg

After not being able to prove the Russia collusion after spending millions of dollars.... They will totally be able to prove that Trump is a racist. They will assign their best KKK/BLM members on it.

Forum List

Back