New York Times 2003: Dems Oppose Bush Plan To Rein in Fannie and Freddie

You are wasting your time. Liberals never admit to their own parties massive failures. they will just dig and dig and try and find a way to blame it on Republicans.

Even though Clearly the Dems stopped any attempts to reform Fanny and Freddie, and now they have the balls to stand there, lie right to our faces, and say they have nothing to do with the current economic crisis.

Phil Gramm sponsored a bill in 99 that helped cause all this. You mean the 6 yrs they were in power they couldn't fix this? They passed other bills in 00-06 that also led us to all this, so they tried to pass this bullshit bill and they put a bunch of pork in it knowing the dems wouldn't sign it and covered their asses.

Welcome back the the gop charles. I knew you would find your way home. Mccain is a joke, so I knew you'd like him.

Bill Maher nailed you last night on rachel maddows show msnbc. He said americans don't understand details, just catch phrases. surge, patriot, terrorists, gays, guns, abortion. This is why politicians get away with evreything they do. Look how bad things are and you still defend them. My god charles, mcbush and you were just 2 weeks ago saying we weren't in a recession. look how wrong you were and no apology yet.

You are wasting your time. Liberals never admit to their own parties massive failures. they will just dig and dig and try and find a way to blame it on Republicans.

Even though Clearly the Dems stopped any attempts to reform Fanny and Freddie, and now they have the balls to stand there, lie right to our faces, and say they have nothing to do with the current economic crisis.

Hey Charles, are your stocks still doing well? REALLY? Didn't you brag that you invested in defense and oil?

Maybe you should contact Berneke and help him out.

yeah, the republicans would never lie to us. they're different; they're here to help.

hahahahahahaha
right?

When did I say anything about the Republicans not lying? This is more typical Deflection from you Dems. You refuse to admit the fact that your Party blocked any attempts to address Fanny and Freddie.

Just as I said, you instead try and deflect the Issue and turn the focus on the Republicans.

Typical.

When did I say anything about the Republicans not lying? This is more typical Deflection from you Dems. You refuse to admit the fact that your Party blocked any attempts to address Fanny and Freddie.

Just as I said, you instead try and deflect the Issue and turn the focus on the Republicans.

Typical.

i'm not now, nor have i ever been a dem. you can ask my mom.

keep swinging.......

Liberals, moderates, conservatives, and extreme radicals need to work together. It's better to have all of us working for one common goal. Now the biggest question is can both sides compromise. Remember, achieve the common goal --> Putting America First. Disagreement are bound to happen. But can we disagree to work for the interest of our great (and very in debt) nation.

How is this good press for the Bush admin, or conservatives? As we have seen, the Bush admin had no problem scooping them both up NOW. Who cares what their SUPPOSED stance was in '03?

Forum List

Back