New York time new editorial board members celebrated dumbass f**king white people going extinct

LOL okay so you’re suggesting she doesn’t have the emotional capacity to keep her racist thoughts to herself and that’s understandable?

Treating an asshole like an asshole is always understandable. But since we don't see what she was responding to, I couldn't tell you if it was understandable and neither can you.

If she’d been talking about black people would you still have the same opinion?

No. Because blacks don't have the cultural and institutional power we white folks have.

Even if her responses stemmed from online bullying, lashing out with such ugliness is not the kind of trait I’d want in a person representing my company.

She wasn't hired to "represent the company". She was hired for her expertise in internet culture and technology.

If you don’t have the wherewithal to keep your racist thoughts on a leash, it tells me you need some work in the mental and emotional department.

Or not. Here's what have you guys upset. Rosanne got fired and she didn't. That's it.

A great video of this BITCH

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoo…/status/1025792213622681605

upload_2018-8-4_10-27-51.png

EVER NOTICE HOW THE BRAIN WASHED SCUM ARE OFTEN OUT OF HARVARD OR ASSOCIATED WITH THEM AT SOME POINT.............

THE CENTER FOR INDOCTRINATION.

I am now convinced she is a right wing troll.

She has been bashing the Times for years. LOL

LOL okay so you’re suggesting she doesn’t have the emotional capacity to keep her racist thoughts to herself and that’s understandable?

Treating an asshole like an asshole is always understandable. But since we don't see what she was responding to, I couldn't tell you if it was understandable and neither can you.

If she’d been talking about black people would you still have the same opinion?

No. Because blacks don't have the cultural and institutional power we white folks have.

Even if her responses stemmed from online bullying, lashing out with such ugliness is not the kind of trait I’d want in a person representing my company.

She wasn't hired to "represent the company". She was hired for her expertise in internet culture and technology.

If you don’t have the wherewithal to keep your racist thoughts on a leash, it tells me you need some work in the mental and emotional department.

Or not. Here's what have you guys upset. Rosanne got fired and she didn't. That's it.
Always defending Democrats racists, eh Joe?

New York Times’ New Editorial Board Member Celebrated “Dumbass F**king White People” Going Extinct
The New York Times’ new editorial board member wrote scores of tweets expressing her hatred for “dumbass f**king white people,” including one which celebrated white people going extinct.

The best thing any PRO AMERICAN can do is help the others to take this pos company down.

How wil the nation ever get rid of " Racisim" if you STUPID POS F.........G. ASSHOLES DON'T STOP POINTING OUT EVERYTHING MAKING IT RACIST!!

Are you leftist morons this gawd dam stupd, oh yes you are!
I like leftist, those white self hating jerkoffs. As humans but not as much else. Sorry, but the best thing white self hating liberals could do is slit their wrists or hang themselves and go extinct. Might as well,what have they got to loose?

"This is fantastic. NYT keeping Sarah Jeong is the liberal equivalent of Roy Moore winning for the right." - Coulter

New York Times’ New Editorial Board Member Celebrated “Dumbass F**king White People” Going Extinct
The New York Times’ new editorial board member wrote scores of tweets expressing her hatred for “dumbass f**king white people,” including one which celebrated white people going extinct.

The best thing any PRO AMERICAN can do is help the others to take this pos company down.

How wil the nation ever get rid of " Racisim" if you STUPID POS F.........G. ASSHOLES DON'T STOP POINTING OUT EVERYTHING MAKING IT RACIST!!

Are you leftist morons this gawd dam stupd, oh yes you are!
Tissue?

Times hired this fucking gooker to be their tech reporter. Racist bitch. But hey...liberals think racism is OK so long as it is against white people.
New York Times stands by new tech writer Sarah Jeong after racist tweets surface
They’re cashing in on Trump hating.
Everyone I know cancelled their subscriptions years ago.

Like Trump said at his last rally, all the MSM will be secretly voting for him, because if he loses how would they survive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back