New York state shooter was a felon

pretty much fail on your part.

You were tricking me weren't you - you just made it up?
No wonder you think you win so many arguments, using facts that you just make up.

That is a very clever strategy sir.

do the research other wise much fail and chapped ass.

So, just to be clear, your claim is that more people are killed in gun-free zones than murder-free zones.

Is that right?
I need to be clear what I have to type into Google.

gun free zones don't work. When was the last tine their was a mass shooting at a gun show? police department? gun range?

Transforming the country into a coast to coast gun show with 75 police per square acre will keep these things from happening.
My vote is for an armed public. which also makes a polite public.

We are an armed public, Cletus.

We aren't polite, people are shot and killed every day, and occasionally we have someone go berserk and kill a shitload of people.

Your slogans are retarded and your absolutist nonsense is moronic.

Transforming the country into a coast to coast gun show with 75 police per square acre will keep these things from happening.

We aren't polite, people are shot and killed every day, and occasionally we have someone go berserk and kill a shitload of people.

How are we an armed public when many places are gun free zones?

You were tricking me weren't you - you just made it up?
No wonder you think you win so many arguments, using facts that you just make up.

That is a very clever strategy sir.

do the research other wise much fail and chapped ass.

So, just to be clear, your claim is that more people are killed in gun-free zones than murder-free zones.

Is that right?

Can you spell it?
Give me an F
Give me an A
give me an I
Give me an L
What does that spell?
FAIL
Say it again FAIL
Say it louder
FAIL

Is that right?

Can you spell it?
Give me an F
Give me an A
give me an I
Give me an L
What does that spell?
FAIL
Say it again FAIL
Say it louder
FAIL
Does your head hurt?

Not has much has your chapped ass.:badgrin:

Even further how can we be an armed public when so many people choose not to carry guns? Pulling tarded logic out of your ass is fun!

Look, you can conceal carry in my state yet we have people getting shot and killed in the street. I know you aren't smart enough to get it but that blows up most of your flawed argument.

Rational and intelligent people (this doesn't include you) understand that gun control is a complex and evolving issue that involves balancing freedom and public safety.

Clowns and noisemakers like you should generally be ignored in the discussion. Obv mocking them or pointing and laughing at them is allowed.

Even further how can we be an armed public when so many people choose not to carry guns? Pulling tarded logic out of your ass is fun!

Look, you can conceal carry in my state yet we have people getting shot and killed in the street. I know you aren't smart enough to get it but that blows up most of your flawed argument.

Rational and intelligent people (this doesn't include you) understand that gun control is a complex and evolving issue that involves balancing freedom and public safety.

Clowns and noisemakers like you should generally be ignored in the discussion. Obv mocking them or pointing and laughing at them is allowed.

To be fair, he has more than one argument.
He believes that gun-free zones are more dangerous than murder-free zones.
As I can't find any information to refute that, maybe he's right.

It's very hard to keep evil people from doing evil once they have made their mind up to do so. They will always find a way.

Maybe we should background check EVERYONE, not 60%, outlaw assault rifles and huge magazines- and enforce it. And not fear monger the issue. Pub dupes!!

It's funny -- a leftist whining about fear-mongering.

Fear-mongering is how the left tries to get its agenda enacted. But that's only because you don't have facts and logic.

It's not that hard, numbskull. As it now appears, the guns were bought through a straw buyer. If we require background checks on private sales, and made negligence a severe felony, they might have been dissuaded from sealing those weapons to Spengler. You're a complete idiot. You know your buddies at the NRA would fight against 100% background checks, or any reasonable expansion to gun laws.

Democraps like to give felons a second chance outside prison, even if they are a grandmother killer like this piece of shit. Of course, when the majority of these felons break the law again.....it's all covered up unless it makes national headlines with a movielike crime scene gunning down firemen before Christmas.

If robbed and killed some late shift worker at 7-11, it would've been no news outside his county.

gun free zones don't work. When was the last tine their was a mass shooting at a gun show? police department? gun range?

There are plenty of examples where an "unarmed" public is much politer/safer than the situation that currently exists in the US.

Start with Windsor Ontario that recently went 26 months without a homicide, while Detroit, its American counterpart 1900 feet to the south, continued to average 1 homicide daily.

Last edited:
There are plenty of examples where an "unarmed" public is much politer/safer than the situation that currently exists in the US.

Start with Windsor Ontario that recently went 26 months without a homicide, while Detroit, its American counterpart 1900 feet to the south, continued to average 1 homicide daily.

Detroit that's run by democrats isn't it?

OH I'm sure their are but but the numbers aren't in the mass shooting range of numbers.

Sure, but your argument is that if there are any murders in gun-free zones then that proves that they don't work.
So, the same must be true for non-gun-free zones, mustn't it?

Today.

Three cops were shot at their station in New Jersey.

Sure, but your argument is that if there are any murders in gun-free zones then that proves that they don't work.
So, the same must be true for non-gun-free zones, mustn't it?

Today.

Three cops were shot at their station in New Jersey.

Yep what is wrong with yankees these days. How many shootings have they had within the last 2 months?

Hey artie about those police officers being shot. They were shot with a fellow police officers firearm
3 Cops Shot: Gunman Dead in NJ Police Station Shooting | NBC 10 Philadelphia
A man who worked for the New Jersey Department of Corrections grabbed an officer's gun and opened fire inside the Gloucester Township Police station early Friday, injuring three officers before being shot dead himself.
Now do you really want to go in that direction?

Imposing restrictive gun laws in the first place was a bad mistake. Because reversing those laws and removing existing bans would at this time release those repressed demons which would gradually have been eliminated over time had America remained an armed society -- which is necessarily a polite society. All the crazies and outlaws would by now either have been eliminated or driven into peaceful solitude.

As it is, repressive gun laws haven't eliminated the crazies and outlaws but have merely suspended their potential or made it a bit more difficult for them to realize it. And as we've just seen in the Connecticut tragedy, existing gun laws have made it easy for Adam Lanza to carry out his attack without interference by some armed citizen.

I've been around this Country and what I've observed is the people in those (mainly Western) states, where guns are commonplace and nearly everyone has them, are very polite. And the kind of violent crimes which are common in the states where guns are tightly restricted are comparatively rare.

America's redundant but ineffective gun laws, in addition to disarming the law-abiding and facilitating violent criminals, have fostered what I perceive to be an extremely counterproductive anti-gun mentality which seems to presume it actually is possible to prevent the lawless and the insane from obtaining guns without imposing the most repressive kind of police state methods imaginable. These people simply refuse to understand that where guns are concerned the toothpaste is out of the tube. Simply stated, the gun reality in America cannot be be fought -- so it's time to wake up and join it.

As long as the U.S. remains a free society there will be instances of gun crime, gun violence, gun accidents, and gun misuse. But the more the reality of guns is understood and accepted the better the People, themselves, will be able to control the situation. Because it should be obvious by now that government is unable to do it without becoming more repressive than the former Soviet Union.

So what I have to say to anti-gun proponents is, take your pick.

Forum List

Back