‘New York hates you’: Protesters greet the president at Trump Tower

The whole point pussy, your side pretends to have the moral high ground, yet in truth you engage with hate with the best of them.
And the Lying Lib Media and snowflakes threw a triggered pissy-fit when Trump ACCURATELY pointed out that BOTH sides shared partial blame for the violence in Charlottesville....

Again, so much for the Fake News narrative that Leftist snowflakes share no blame for the violence in Charlottesville....

upload_2017-8-16_14-50-15.jpg
Throwing balloons filled with urine...

When throwing their triggered pissy-fit over Trump accurately declaring 'both sides' were to blame in part, the Liberal Fake News Propaganda-Pushers and snowflakes make sure they don't mention any of THIS:

"TheDCNF witnessed leftist groups mace white supremacists as a way to start infiltrating Emancipation Park, where the rally was held. The radical left also began throwing a variety of items at the white supremacists, such as balloons filled with urine, paint, or pieces of concrete, as well as soda cans filled with concrete, food, and full water bottles. When they were out of items to throw, the radical left would search the streets for anything they could find to throw.

The left also brought out a “battering ram” made out of plywood and reinforced with a metal step ladder. Radical leftist protesters charged the white supremacists with their hand-made weapon. Enforcers managed to stop the device before it reached the actual shield line, but a new group of protesters tried to push the ram further."

Brutal Examples Of Violence That Occurred By Both Sides In Charlottesville [VIDEO]

(BTW, snowflakes throwing bags of their pee, like monkeys flinging their poo? There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with these people!)

But you see folis, the holier-than-thou self righteous left believes THEIR hate is a GOOD hate, so it's ok.

When President Trump returned to his home town of New York City on Monday night, he received anything but a warm welcome.

Trump was returning to his eponymous tower for the first time since being inaugurated.

Protesters gathered in the shadow of Trump Tower on Monday evening, filling the sidewalk for several blocks and forming a gantlet of signs and chants that ran several blocks down Fifth Avenue. Various organizers and a popular Facebook event had called for people to gather at Trump Tower starting at 5:30 p.m., and law enforcement was ready. Protesters were kept to the sidewalks with metal barricades, and the numbers gradually swelled as the evening progressed.

For hours, protesters chanted “New York hates you!” and “Shame, shame, shame!”

tissue, snowflake?

he's disgusting. why wouldn't normal people detest him?

The whole point pussy, your side pretends to have the moral high ground, yet in truth you engage with hate with the best of them.

We don't share the company of the klan and nazis, of course we have the moral high ground.

The vast majority of Trump supporters are not involved with those pigs.

According to this board they are marching right in line and you say nothing about it. You're an enabler.

Does anyone remember anywhere in the country where an entire mob was chanting this kind of disgusting response towards Obama?
Armed protesters greet Obama during Oregon visit

Confederate flag-waving protesters greet Obama in Oklahoma

Tea Party Protesters Greet Obama With Racism, Birtherism: ‘Kenyan Go Home’

Next stupid question, goldfish.

So tarb boy, I ask you, was there a demonstration where the right made the claim that an entire city hated Obama.

Could you focus this time?

Poor Trump, his home town hates him. That's gotta' suck and they spent all that tax payer money protecting his wife and son too.

Does anyone remember anywhere in the country where an entire mob was chanting this kind of disgusting response towards Obama?

are you saying the megaphone is a weapon? sorry, but none of the pictures in that showed anyone armed. other than having actual limbs.
Tard goldfish asked if anyone remembered a mob chanting against Obama.

Any more stupid questions?
'chanting' is the big word there oscar.
And I answered the tard goldfish's question. In spades.

Of course, anyone not in a tard coma for the past eight years wouldn't even have had to ask that question.

How do your propaganda masters manage to erase all you tards' memories every night? This phenomena has been fascinating me for a very long time.

No you didn't you dumbass. Please show us where a crowd of protesters proclaim a city hated Obama.

are you saying the megaphone is a weapon? sorry, but none of the pictures in that showed anyone armed. other than having actual limbs.

Of course, anyone not in a tard coma for the past eight years wouldn't even have had to ask that question.

How do your propaganda masters manage to erase all you tards' memories every night? This phenomena has been fascinating me for a very long time.

No you didn't you dumbass. Please show us where a crowd of protesters proclaim a city hated Obama.

New York probably does hate Trump, what's your point?

We=you, get it straight
335FBDD400000578-0-image-a-37_1461183635407.jpg

Still with the slack jawed stutter? Why don't you explain how that map equals people?
That map equals guns honey.
And it equals the election. So you tell me how it doesn't matter?

Guns? Oh, yeah, the right isn't violent at all.

In other news, the election was last November and Trump received 3 million fewer votes against an unpopular candidate. He's even less popular now.
Bumper sticker post

Maybe try having a point, you're annoying at this point.
I've been looking for yours for some time
200.webp

But you see folis, the holier-than-thou self righteous left believes THEIR hate is a GOOD hate, so it's ok.

When President Trump returned to his home town of New York City on Monday night, he received anything but a warm welcome.

Trump was returning to his eponymous tower for the first time since being inaugurated.

Protesters gathered in the shadow of Trump Tower on Monday evening, filling the sidewalk for several blocks and forming a gantlet of signs and chants that ran several blocks down Fifth Avenue. Various organizers and a popular Facebook event had called for people to gather at Trump Tower starting at 5:30 p.m., and law enforcement was ready. Protesters were kept to the sidewalks with metal barricades, and the numbers gradually swelled as the evening progressed.

For hours, protesters chanted “New York hates you!” and “Shame, shame, shame!”

tissue, snowflake?

We don't share the company of the klan and nazis, of course we have the moral high ground.
the only moral high ground you have is an ant hill. alt left is as bad as any alt right. you wish to be included in the alt left cracks me up. I have no desire to be in alt right whatever that definition is. Maybe I should go ask John McCain eh? the libless journalist don't know.

your bumper stickers are getting worn out btw.

I didn't know a city had that capability. cuckooo bois.

tissue, snowflake?

According to this board they are marching right in line and you say nothing about it. You're an enabler.
that you are. ugely one at that. you are an alt lefter who likes to throw urine at your fellow americans. wow you have so much class sucka.

Next stupid question, goldfish.

So tarb boy, I ask you, was there a demonstration where the right made the claim that an entire city hated Obama.

Could you focus this time?

Poor Trump, his home town hates him. That's gotta' suck and they spent all that tax payer money protecting his wife and son too.
more bumper sticker posts. the left lost so your hold is only less than 20% bubba. you gotta try harder. get a job maybe and move up to class.

Karma's a real bitch, ain't it, tards?

You spent eight years foaming at the mouth over the black guy, and now your naked Emperor who took part in that long hate fest, is having it splash back on him.

Let me call the waaahmbulance for you. :lol:

You spent eight years foaming at the mouth over the black guy, and now your naked Emperor who took part in that long hate fest, is having it splash back on him.

more bumper sticker posts from the left. blah, blah, blah, blah too funny

200.webp

200.webp
You can't even come up with original material. :lol:

Everything you say is a cheap imitation of others.

Enjoy the karma, baby! Try not to whine so much!

200.webp
You can't even come up with original material. :lol:

Everything you say is a cheap imitation of others.

Enjoy the karma, baby! Try not to whine so much!
you need some crackers with yo whine? dude, you lost, and you continue to lose, I don't even have to try anymore with you, your antics are so bad they play out on a message board where most don't care. ewwwwwww a man of no importance.

tissue, snowflake?

I am not with anyone who would march saying "Jews or Blacks will not replace us".

Do you think it's acceptable to be chanting something like this, I mean I thought you guys stand for being against "hate" ?

tissue, snowflake?

I am not with anyone who would march saying "Jews or Blacks will not replace us".
and yet he is with the ones who wish to take away your 1st amendment right.

Do you think it's acceptable to be chanting something like this, I mean I thought you guys stand for being against "hate" ?
they are nothing but hate. they bleed hate.

I'm not crying about it, or afraid of it, I just thought you guys were above this kind of behavior.
But then again I always have to remind myself when it comes to violent street action, you guys are indeed the professionals.

Forum List

Back