New York has had ZERO covid deaths in the last week yet they are preparing to fire THOUSANDS of first responders on Monday

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Screenshot_20211030-124707_Chrome.jpg

But despite this SCIENCE thousands of DOCTORS
NURSES
COPS
FIREFIGHTERS
EMTS

Are all going to be fired or forced to retire if they don't take the experimental poke.

So Democrats are you prepared for the spike in crime because of your inability to FOLLOW THE SCIENCE?

View attachment 558242

NURSES
COPS
FIREFIGHTERS
EMTS

Are all going to be fired or forced to retire if they don't take the experimental poke.

So Democrats are you prepared for the spike in crime because of your inability to FOLLOW THE SCIENCE?
The science says that high vaccination rates mean low death rates. That's why.

• Banned
Crepitus Common sense says low first responder numbers means higher deaths. New York is vying for Libtard capitol of the US.
It is a mind boggling decision. Their rolling average has been VERY LOW yet they are purposefully going to risk the safety of their entire city over this.
I heard an estimate that they may have to shut down as many as 25% of their fire units. Wonder if ISIS or Alqueda is paying attention to this mind numbing stupidity...

And they can choose not to. They may also have to choose a new career.

And you sacrifice people who will die from longer response/treatment times due to low numbers of personnel.

Why are COVID deaths different from any other type of mortality?

View attachment 558242

NURSES
COPS
FIREFIGHTERS
EMTS

I hope they all join together and walk out

NY leadership is so clueless.. they are going to have all millionaires, big companies.. small companies and individuals moving out of their sorry state (or city)

But despite this SCIENCE thousands of DOCTORS NURSES COPS FIREFIGHTERS EMTS Are all going to be fired or forced to retire if they don't take the experimental poke.

I LOVE IT. I hope this blows up in the city's face and there are rampant carnage and death everywhere as a result and a hundred lawsuits! Wouldn't it be funny if the Left killed 500 people over this in order to save us from the maybe 1-2 people who were saved from Covid due to not having these unvaccinated people?!

I know that if my home ever catches on fire, when the fire truck shows up, I will have to see the vaccine cards from all the firemen first otherwise I'm not going to let them fight the fire! :spinner:

View attachment 558242

NURSES
COPS
FIREFIGHTERS
EMTS

These Libtards are crazy as hell and always do stupid things.

"Hey, lets force people to get a vaccine that they don't want, what could possibly go wrong?"

Forum List

Back