New York governor inching closer to legalizing prostitution

How so?

If they have to be registered with the state like a hair dresser or any other profession the state can ensure they are doing it of their own free will and offer sanctuary for those that are not
Seriously?

The "state" can't even manage it's illegal immigrant problem.

I don't care who does who, but when you've been trafficked by a cartel into the US (and repeatedly raped along the way), consent is not a thing.

I hope you'll really think about what you're advocating here.

EDIT TO ADD:

Golfing Gator finds women and girls being trafficked and raped hilarious.

See his laughing face below for confirmation of this.

I'd forgotten how repulsive he can be.

Last edited:
Are we not doing this states right thingy anymore?

Yet over in the Abbott thread you're bashing him for trying to protect the citizens of Texas, can't make this kind of hypocrisy up, it's on full view for anyone to see. Let me take a wild guess, you defend the woman from NY because she has a D after her name, and you hate the guy from Texas because he has an R after his name??? Am I right? :laughing0301: Abbott could never ever do anything you'd agree with, and Hochul could never do anything you'd disagree with, it's amazing how that works. If they didn't have little letters after their names you'd be completely lost. :itsok:

Seriously?

When booze was made legal again, did that increase or decrease organized crime's involvement in it?

I don't care who does who, but when you've been trafficked by a cartel into the US (and repeatedly raped along the way), consent is not a thing.

And under the current system they have no out at all. If they get caught they go to jail for prostitution while the john walks away free and clear. If they go to the authorities they have a good chance of being arrested or deported.

I am advocating for freedom, scary to word to many people

Yet over in the Abbott thread you're bashing him for trying to protect the citizens of Texas, can't make this kind of hypocrisy up, it's on full view for anyone to see. Let me take a wild guess, you defend the woman from NY because she has a D after her name, and you hate the guy from Texas because he has an R after his name??? Am I right? :laughing0301: Abbott could never ever do anything you'd agree with, and Hochul could never do anything you'd disagree with, it's amazing how that works. If they didn't have little letters after their names you'd be completely lost. :itsok:
Not as lost as you. You're comparing apples to oranges.

Finally New York has found something to do with the invaders. Sell them on the open market.

When booze was made legal again, did that increase or decrease organized crime's involvement in it?
Illegal pot sales still flourish where pot is now legal.

And alcohol is inanimate; women and girls are being raped and trafficked and held as prisoners for sex work.

This will increase exponentially if sex work is made legal.

Educate yourself, and if you have a speck of decency, remove your repulsive laughing face from my earlier post.
And under the current system they have no out at all. If they get caught they go to jail for prostitution while the john walks away free and clear. If they go to the authorities they have a good chance of being arrested or deported.
Make it legal, and the rape, trafficking and imprisonment get infinitely worse.

But you find women and girls being raped and trafficked hilarious, so you wouldn't understand.
I am advocating for freedom, scary to word to many people
You are advocating for the rape and trafficking you find so hilarious.

You are utterly repulsive.

Seriously?

EDIT TO ADD:

Golfing Gator finds women and girls being trafficked and raped hilarious.

See his laughing face below for confirmation of this.

I'd forgotten how repulsive he can be.

I find you to be hilarious, but if you need to lie to yourself about me, I am cool with that

How so?

If they have to be registered with the state like a hair dresser or any other profession the state can ensure they are doing it of their own free will and offer sanctuary for those that are not

Yeah, all of those sex slave traders and pimps are going to run right down and register their girls, what a moron you are.

Slowly but surely they are diminishing. These things take time.

And alcohol is inanimate; women and girls are being raped and trafficked and held as prisoners for sex work.

You keep saying this but offer no evidence to support it.

I am advocating for just the opposite.

Educate yourself, and if you have a speck of decency, remove your repulsive laughing face from my earlier post.

Make it legal, and the rape, trafficking and imprisonment get infinitely worse.

But you find women and girls being raped and trafficked hilarious, so you wouldn't understand.

You are utterly repulsive.

He's an idiot. :dunno:

Make it legal and they require condoms and medical checks
Their lives are their decision not yours

Is that even constitutional, RW? You do know that there are religious denominations that oppose contraception- like Roman Catholic- as well as medical science- like the Christian Science among others.

Do you really want to fight this out in court?

Forum List

Back