New York Dems Want to Free ‘Son of Sam,’ All Serial Killers

This is unbelievable, all across our Nation the Democratic Party is trying and succeeding in letting murderers out of Jail!

New York Dems Want to Free ‘Son of Sam,’ All Serial Killers | Frontpage Mag
Just because they will be eligible for parole doesn't mean they are going to let them out. I am 99.99% certain they will deny Son of Sam when he becomes eligable for parole. Charles Manson was eligible for parole 12 times in California prison and denied all 12 times before he died in prison.

Just because they will be eligible for parole doesn't mean they are going to let them out. I am 99.99% certain they will deny Son of Sam when he becomes eligable for parole. Charles Manson was eligible for parole 12 times in California prison and denied all 12 times before he died in prison.
And Berkowicz himself has said he would turn parole down.

This is mostly a DOA bill that was introduced in 2021? It is still in committee, but I doubt it gets pass that stage. A serial killer would never be released no matter how many parole boards he stands in front of. I always love the sensationalized headlines from right wing websites. It's always intended to rile up those who they depend on to never do any further research beyond the title. It's really no wonder there are so many nutcases on this forum. What I find fascinating is that something like this would even exist in the first place after the abject failure of bail reform. Everyone that we know of who has sponsored or co sponsored this bill needs to be voted out of office, because it shows a complete lack of common sense, and it usually starts at the top and inevitably always runs all the way down. In this case, it'll be the parole board, who will no doubt release people who have no business on the street. That's always how this works. We know this because of bail reform failure.

I am basing anything I post on the law and reasoning of the Democratic Politician's thinking, not your thinking which is much different.

New York Democrats are stating, and writing into law, that these cases must be evaluated according to age, not the crime committed. They are also demanding reports on the proceedings if parole is not granted. The law is stating, unequivocally, that these heinous criminals do not pose a threat because they have reached the age of 55 years old.

The circumstances are being changed as a matter of law, age is the factor to be considered, not the crime.

I am basing anything I post on the law and reasoning of the Democratic Politician's thinking, not your thinking which is much different.

New York Democrats are stating, and writing into law, that these cases must be evaluated according to age, not the crime committed. They are also demanding reports on the proceedings if parole is not granted. The law is stating, unequivocally, that these heinous criminals do not pose a threat because they have reached the age of 55 years old.

The circumstances are being changed as a matter of law, age is the factor to be considered, not the crime.

It's both. They want parole cases to heard based on age. But the keyword here is want, this bill is dead.

total bullshit.
This is the bill, on the government of New York's website. Notice the .gov, that is only available to governments.

-Sub. 18: provides that a person 55 or older who has served at least 15
years of a sentence shall have an interview with the Board of Parole to
determine whether they should be released to community supervision with-
in 60 days of their 55th birthday or the last day of the 15th year of
their sentence, whichever is later. If release is not granted, the
person shall have a subsequent interview no more than 24 months later.

-Sub. 19: requires the Board of Parole to report quarterly to the Gover-
nor, Legislature and public about the outcomes of elder parole.

This is the bill, on the government of New York's website. Notice the .gov, that is only available to governments.

There is one loon who put the bill up into committee and 4 co sponsors--5 out of a body of 63. Its going nowhere.

Should we make the same argument that all Texican Republicants want to secede because some lame GOP d-bag introduced a bill?

Its David Horowitz...he's trash.
No, it is from the State of New York, on the State of New York website.

Now, you can call Democrats, trash. And that is what you are doing.

The perpetual confinement of aging and elderly people is particularly
immoral as studies show that rearrest rates for older adults released
from prison are vanishingly small, particularly for those originally
convicted of serious crimes.

There is one loon who put the bill up into committee and 4 co sponsors--5 out of a body of 63. Its going nowhere.
One? I count 60
Introduced by M. of A. DAVILA, CARROLL, AUBRY, CRUZ, KIM, SIMON,
EPSTEIN, REYES, WALKER, COOK, ROZIC, TAYLOR, DICKENS, JOYNER,
L. ROSENTHAL, FAHY, DARLING, HYNDMAN, VANEL, GLICK, MITAYNES, STECK,
GONZALEZ-ROJAS, KELLES, BURGOS, GALLAGHER, MAMDANI, ANDERSON, SEPTIMO,
FORREST, BURDICK, CLARK, ZINERMAN, RAMOS, HUNTER, MEEKS, JACKSON,
SAYEGH, LUPARDO, PRETLOW, WEPRIN, SEAWRIGHT, BICHOTTE HERMELYN,
PEOPLES-STOKES, BRONSON, PAULIN, DILAN, FALL, GIBBS, DE LOS SANTOS,
LUCAS, CUNNINGHAM, TAPIA -- Multi-Sponsored by -- M. of A. BARRETT,
THIELE

This page shows 2 sponsors, 32 co-sponsors,
Previous tries have died in committee or other places?
PRIOR LEGISLATIVE HISTORY:

S.0015-A of 2021-2022 (Hoylman): Died in Crime Victims, Crime, and
Correction

S.2144 of 2019-2020 (Hoylman): Died in Crime Victims, Crime, and
Correction

A.9040 of 2009-2020 (De La Rosa): Died in Correction

S.8581 of 2017-2018 (Hoylman): Died in Crime Victims, Crime and
Correction

A.6354-A of 2017-2018 (Weprin): Died in Codes

This page shows 2 sponsors, 32 co-sponsors,

Previous tries have died in committee or other places?
Again... false.

One sponsor:
1685757896721.png

Forum List

Back