New World Order Arrives in New York City; Sheeple unimpressed.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Emperor Bloomberg who overrode the will of the people and had the election laws changed (the man is a Librul to his soul) so he could seek a third term as "Mayor" (LOL) slipped that in his city, “We live in a world where we have to have a balance. We can’t just say everybody can go everyplace and do anything they want.”

Got that?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/05/nyregion/05security.html?_r=1

Last edited:
Bloomberg is a peice of crap. I wonder if they can get Dinkins back?
Koch would be cool.

Didn't see too much protest coming from the people. That's probably the saddest thing about this. Our Government has simply told the sheeple that it's "For your own good" and the people have behaved just like good little sheep do. They have done this very same thing in Western Europe. Personally I have learned that any time the Government tells you "It's for your own good" you know they're about to take more of your Freedoms & Liberties away. Just like in much of Western Europe,when the people begin to accept their Government openly spying on them,it really is the beginning of the end as far as real Freedom goes. Where were the protests today? Hmm?

Mayor mike is loved here, he is a PC dream going after smokers and raising taxes.

Thank god I don't live in fun city anymore.

Forum List

Back