New word to watch for in the Global Warming argument. "FEELS"

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Just yesterday while in my car, the outside temperature was 84 degrees. Yet the lickspittle, lapdog, liberal, propaganda machine, NEWS organization said that the temperature "FEELS" like 94 degrees. The insidious media was factoring in the humidity with the 84 degrees, but didn't say that. So the map of the area, "LOOKED" hotter but wasn't. I am totally ashamed of the government and those who continue to "Religiously Believe" in this made up bullshit.

What is relative humidity and how does it affect how I feel outside?
If the air is at 100-percent relative humidity, sweat will not evaporate into the air. As a result, we feel much hotter than the actual temperature when the relative humidity is high.
global-warming-fanatics1.jpg

Feels like is just how they say "wind chill", "humid" etc nowadays

Obviously, a book could be written with a compilation of all of the slants and perverse news selection that takes place daily in the MSM, as they covertly campaign to destroy the fossil fuel infrastructure.

But I gotta say, if it's 84 degrees and 95% humidity, it feels hotter than the thermometer alone can say.

So, paste-eater andaronjim here is actually claiming the concepts of "relative humidity" and "heat index" are recently invented propaganda ploys, even though we've all seen such things talked about in weather forecasts for all of our lives.

That is, deniers just keep getting dumber. They "feel" butthurt over losing, so they create idiot threads like this one.

The new left wing mantra to keep CAGW alive is "FEELS LIKE".. They use it every time the real temps are below average making you think it is hotter than it really is.

Deceptive optics... They are hoping no one fact checks them and lets others know what the scam is...

CAGW has always been about deception and lies.... They want you to feel good about giving up your freedom and ability to be self sufficient...

So, paste-eater andaronjim here is actually claiming the concepts of "relative humidity" and "heat index" are recently invented propaganda ploys, even though we've all seen such things talked about in weather forecasts for all of our lives.

That is, deniers just keep getting dumber. They "feel" butthurt over losing, so they create idiot threads like this one.
No, brainless one, what I am saying(that must of gone over your peabrain) is that the propaganda machine, called news, completely left out the REAL temperature of 84 degrees on the US map, and only posted "FEELS LIKE" temperature of 94. Complete dishonesty, but since all of you liberals are dishonest, then no big deal, right Mammamoothie? You don't care if you are lied to by your politicians, you just are for the "PARTY"? Zeig Heil.

thNMJ1RRGZ.jpg

You really believe that you couldn't have found the actual temperature in 2 seconds flat? Are you claiming it was suppressed? Was the "feels like" temperature not labeled "feels like" or "heat index" or something to that effect?

Have you seen a medical professional about your paranoia?

Forum List

Back