New Vote Vets Ad

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This ad came out today and it's powerful.

Those of us who served in the military are extremely offended by trump's words and actions in regard to the military.

Those who served, gave their lives or were wounded in service to our nation aren't losers. They aren't suckers.

Vets in our nation deserve much better, they deserve respect.

I'm glad to see veteran organizations standing up to trump. I hope this ad is aired all over the nation non stop.

Veterans are not very happy with Trump right now after his comments.

I'm a veteran. I'm not happy with those comments.

I'm even more upset with his action or non action in regard to putin putting bounties on the heads of our military.

Now it makes more sense that trump doesn't care that putin is paying the Taliban to murder our military. trump has no respect for the military.

All the military is to trump is a weapon to use against his political opponents.

He has absolutely no love or respect for our military or constitution or the people of our nation.

I'm a veteran. I'm not happy with those comments.

I'm even more upset with his action or non action in regard to putin putting bounties on the heads of our military.

Now it makes more sense that trump doesn't care that putin is paying the Taliban to murder our military. trump has no respect for the military.

All the military is to trump is a weapon to use against his political opponents.

He has absolutely no love or respect for our military or constitution or the people of our nation.

I said prove it.... I'll wait

Forum List

Back