New USMB poll

Do you support war with Syria

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
We are not going to "WAR" with Syria.
We've been in a proxy war with Syria for years. That's why 500,000 Syrians are now dead.

So now Syria is our fault? That should be a simple enough question!

Yes, remember the "Arab Spring" where Obama tried to install radical Islam in all the nations of the ME? He armed and funded ISIS to topple Assad. The USA is behind the war in Syria, has been all along.
Sounds crazy but the icing was placed on the cake when he sent billions to Iran.

Clear cut case of treason if I ever saw it.
Did you say that when Reagan sent them to Afghanistan terrorists? He sent weapons and money. Even increased it from Carters policies. What bama did wasn't unprecedented..

That is dishonest. They weren't terrorists then, they were fighting our then enemy; Russia. Obama gave money to a terrorist sponsoring state. That was most certainly unprecedented.

[

Did you say that when Reagan sent them to Afghanistan terrorists? He sent weapons and money. Even increased it from Carters policies. What bama did wasn't unprecedented..

No one viewed the Mujahadeen as "terrorists." In fact the majority of that coalition turned into the Northern Alliance that fought with the USA against the Taliban.

You missed the mark on this.

We are not going to "WAR" with Syria.
We've been in a proxy war with Syria for years. That's why 500,000 Syrians are now dead.

Yes, remember the "Arab Spring" where Obama tried to install radical Islam in all the nations of the ME? He armed and funded ISIS to topple Assad. The USA is behind the war in Syria, has been all along.
Sounds crazy but the icing was placed on the cake when he sent billions to Iran.

Obama was trying to overthrow established dictators. Why?
To spread radical Islam throughout the Middle-East.
Bush stayed in Iraq to prevent this from happening, but Obama wanted it to happen.
Currently parts of Iraq, Yemen, and Libya are a killing ground for Christians. The media totally ignores this.

That is dishonest. They weren't terrorists then, they were fighting our then enemy; Russia. Obama gave money to a terrorist sponsoring state. That was most certainly unprecedented.
Nope. That same group was terrorizing the country for over 100 years before we stuck our noses in it. Guess how that sect started? Some muslim nutcase returning from Mecca wanting to start war against the infidels.

Last edited:
[

No one viewed the Mujahadeen as "terrorists." In fact the majority of that coalition turned into the Northern Alliance that fought with the USA against the Taliban.

No I didn't. That same group had been terrorizing Afghanistan since the 1850s.

[

Nonsense,

The Taliban<>Mujahadeen

[

Nonsense,

The Taliban<>Mujahadeen
Nope. The Taliban started in the 90s. Did you know mujahideen means jihad? Imagine that LOL

Bullshit. Reagan sent money to the Northern Alliance not the Taliban and not a nickel ever reached an ARAB mooj....not one.

And how about a TRIFECTA.....lay pineapples into the Un, Assad, and Iran mullah's palaces at the same minute, ala Michael Corleone.

tn_558bbb4e_godfather-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:

Bullshit. Reagan sent money to the Northern Alliance not the Taliban and not a nickel ever reached an ARAB mooj....not one.
I didn't say anything about the Taliban. They didn't form until the 90s.
The haqqani network received cash. He was a good friend to bin ladin. In direct involvement with AQ. But I think that was after we stopped arming them.
See, we sent Pakistan a shitload of money and arms. They trained them. Billions and billions of dollars worth. The former Pakistan President said they trained and armed terrorists.
Reagan also sent in the SAD to directly equip the muj. I have seen conflicting accounts of that.
And I know Reagan officials meet with the muj on a few different occasions.
IDK say what you want. Hindsight is 20/20 but we KNEW who those people were. And we knew what Pakistan was going to do.

Sure if you want a couple of million dead in the first 24 hours.

Huh? A 10 kiloton strike kills Un and the NK panic and freeze...there is no successor and the NK military has no appetite for a fight without Un around....quick, surgical, end of story.

I didn't say anything about the Taliban. They didn't form until the 90s.
The haqqani network received cash. He was a good friend to bin ladin. In direct involvement with AQ. But I think that was after we stopped arming them.
See, we sent Pakistan a shitload of money and arms. They trained them. Billions and billions of dollars worth. The former Pakistan President said they trained and armed terrorists.
Reagan also sent in the SAD to directly equip the muj. I have seen conflicting accounts of that.
And I know Reagan officials meet with the muj on a few different occasions.
IDK say what you want. Hindsight is 20/20 but we KNEW who those people were. And we knew what Pakistan was going to do.

Where do you come up with this shit?
cuckoo.gif

Forum List

Back