New Type Of Fusion Power Plant

Electromagnetic power is supposed to beat nuclear fusion. That's what I got from watching War of the Worlds based on a story by HG Wells lol.

Wow! I am impressed you are insane, but not stupid enough to lie about it.

You never mentioned, what is the power source for your cannon ball? What does fusion have to do with anything in your fantasy?
The invention is mainly a novelty. So smart guy can you think of any invention that is being abused by the enormous population that is a good thing? My invention works fine if I'm supplying one million people with electricity for a year, that 's only a blast a year, but when it comes to all people's needs that makes it it insane. But that's just as true for any energy source we use. As a novelty I vote that the pre drilling holes and sending saws down the holes to create a monolithic piece of earth is the only part of the patent that I agree with because I left out the loop on the top of the cannon in all examples! my mistake!

Last edited:
I'm not sure but because of the high efficiency of the cannonball idea, that is if you gathered heat from it as well, I'm not sure but the raw material cost of converting oil into a usable cannon fuel might be high just because of the danger involved with handling it and minus this cost the cannonball power plant could reduce emissions as well as be more efficient to oil.

Water is highly energy efficient and when you set of an explosion as described in a giant pool of water, the water instantly shoots about 15 feet high for a small firework.

trevorjohnson32
Within 40-70 years: the human civilization will have unlimited power sources by fusing H atoms like the sun
This is going to happen
Yes I believe you will correct the potential energy working on the other side of the fusion reaction is far too enormous to ignore and far too cheap not to pay attention to.

Humans can heat up H atoms to millions of degrees
However , this makes the Atom extremely unstable and that is the next massive hurdle
It's not to good for the pot used to heat them in either.

Water is highly energy efficient and when you set of an explosion as described in a giant pool of water, the water instantly shoots about 15 feet high for a small firework.
Not only that but it has been proven that both Hitler and Trump drank it.

All three ideas are beautifully simple. The cannonball idea could top off at a 80+% efficiency. Sad thing is there is no time for implementation. Some day long in the future they will use these ideas regularly for generating power.

Fusion lasers are in the news. From what I read they think they're going to collect heat from the release of energy the fuel pellet puts out, then continuously feed more fuel pellets into the 'fire'. The idea in the OP is probably the only way to use a sudden release of large amounts of energy and feasibly store it as kinetic energy in the weight. Does anyone know what they are proposing as a power plant to go with the fusion lasers? I researched it and couldn't find any answers.

Fusion lasers are in the news. From what I read they think they're going to collect heat from the release of energy the fuel pellet puts out, then continuously feed more fuel pellets into the 'fire'. The idea in the OP is probably the only way to use a sudden release of large amounts of energy and feasibly store it as kinetic energy in the weight. Does anyone know what they are proposing as a power plant to go with the fusion lasers? I researched it and couldn't find any answers.
That is because it is science fiction like most of your theories.

I once thought of a dam that was like an underground roller coaster for river momentum. After getting stuck if it work and realizing that a water wheel was much cheaper and cost effective for river current, I had to go a different route. I read somewhere in searching if the river current was slowed down by anything under the notion that taking energy out of the river current would just cause the water to make up for the difference with surface area resistance and go around and flood my underground contraption to speed the water up and take energy from it with tiny water wheels in glass casings, that big rocks in the river took away some of its momentum. So I thought about big rocks and how to lower them off cliffs to get energy from them. I was working on an idea to drill holes mechanicaly at 95% efficiency in the drill from only mechanical friction losses as the system would drill holes in the dirt and lower recycled concrete hence getting double the energy back from the weight of the rock being lowered and the dirt coming up being half the weight. I was working on this idea when I thought about using a stick of dynamite to clear the concrete out of the hole. I then came up with using water and my experiments showed the system to be 10-15 efficent vs using say a cannonball as the weight which would be around 40% efficient. The advantage of using water as the weight is you can use a lot of it vs the size of a single cannonball, employing a much stronger forced explosion like that of a fusion laser. But I want to build a BTTF 3 delorean cave for a real undrground roller coaster, that's my today idea.

Why do you think its crazy?
There is no fusion involved. Confusion? Yes! You tried to design a perpectual motion machine and failed for all the same reason as everyone else.

Your ideas neglect friction losses, sources of initial power required, and numerous other basic laws of motion. I have already explained these in detail, but you refuse to acknowledge them. You are either incredibly ignorant or lying out your ass.

Last edited:
So youre saying bouncy balls areway ahead of nuclear fission, scientifically speaking.

The use of lasers finally may be pertinent to this patent, something I've waited 12 years for!

I once thought of a dam that was like an underground roller coaster for river momentum. After getting stuck if it work and realizing that a water wheel was much cheaper and cost effective for river current, I had to go a different route. I read somewhere in searching if the river current was slowed down by anything under the notion that taking energy out of the river current would just cause the water to make up for the difference with surface area resistance and go around and flood my underground contraption to speed the water up and take energy from it with tiny water wheels in glass casings, that big rocks in the river took away some of its momentum. So I thought about big rocks and how to lower them off cliffs to get energy from them. I was working on an idea to drill holes mechanicaly at 95% efficiency in the drill from only mechanical friction losses as the system would drill holes in the dirt and lower recycled concrete hence getting double the energy back from the weight of the rock being lowered and the dirt coming up being half the weight. I was working on this idea when I thought about using a stick of dynamite to clear the concrete out of the hole. I then came up with using water and my experiments showed the system to be 10-15 efficent vs using say a cannonball as the weight which would be around 40% efficient. The advantage of using water as the weight is you can use a lot of it vs the size of a single cannonball, employing a much stronger forced explosion like that of a fusion laser. But I want to build a BTTF 3 delorean cave for a real undrground roller coaster, that's my today idea.
Paragraphs.

Forum List

Back