New Twoofer On-board

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by candycorn, Mar 7, 2010.

1. candycorn

candycorn Alis volat propriis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,045

Its not funny but it is true; birds of the feather really do flock together. So it should come a surprise to nobody that acclaimed tyrant, whackjob, supporter, of Hezzbolah, and holocaust denier Iranian President Amadenejehaad has pulled up a chair at the table and--of course--will be welcomed with open arms by Creative schemes, Eots, Terral, 9/11rimjob and curvelight:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
    And another shovel full of dirt is cast onto the carcas of the "movement".

Its only 10:00 AM here in the West but I can tell you that when I see EOTS and others having to suffer from having their fellow turd publicly embrace them, its going to be a good day. Well, off to do some shopping.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645
    I brought this subject up yesterday. I was gifted with a new signature line by 911nutjob as he welcomed him to the truther movement as well as openly denounced the United States government.

3. creativedreams

creativedreams Weaver

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Need a new car battery for your dildo?

4. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    voice of experience...........

5. Fizz

Fizz BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +349
    why, you going to give her tips on which car batteries last longer in your dildo? :lol:

6. Toro

Toro Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,030
    I don't think it will ever top his quote that people shouldn't worry about little things, like "their children," when Bush and the other 9/11 murderers were roaming free...

7. candycorn

candycorn Alis volat propriis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,045
    He speaks from experience no family- del

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2010
  8. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    only an idiot like you Bush dupes would be fans of this corrupt government the united states has.:cuckoo:sorry but I support the constitution our forefathers created,this government we have now DOESNT Slackass idiot..according to the logic of you and cornboy troll,I am a traitor for supporting the constitution of the united states our forefathers created that we know longer have anymore.great logic there slackass.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  9. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645
    Sure, you backpeddle now, but read my signature line and see in your own words why you are treasonous.

there is precedent for my conclusion:

Tokyo Rose Trial: 1949 - Toguri Tried For Treason, Suggestions For Further Reading

"Defendant: Iva Ikuko Toguri ("Tokyo Rose")
    Crime Charged: Treason
    Chief Defense Lawyers: Wayne M. Collins, George Oishausen, and Theodore Tamba
    Chief Prosecutors: Thomas DeWolfe, Frank J. Hennessy, John Hogan, and James Knapp
    Judge: Michael J. Roche
    Place: San Francisco, California
    Dates of Trial: July 5-September 29, 1949
    Verdict: Guilty
    Sentence: 10 years in prison and a $10,000 fine

SIGNIFICANCE: The Tokyo Rose trial was one of only seven American treason trials following World War II.

Iva Ikuko Toguri, the woman who would be labeled "Tokyo Rose" and a traitor to the United States, ironically was born on Independence Day, 1916 in Los Angeles, California. Her parents had migrated from Japan to California, and Toguri grew up as an American. In July 1941, now 25 years old, Toguri went to Japan for the first time to visit a sick aunt. Toguri stayed with relatives for several months, attending to her sick aunt, and she was left stranded in Japan when war broke out December 7, 1941, with the bombing of Pearl Harbor.

Toguri was hard-pressed to earn a living in wartime Japan, where food and shelter were both expensive and scarce, and her only skill was her mastery of English. She worked as a typist for several news agencies and foreign legations before getting a job with Radio Tokyo. In November 1943, Toguri was forced to become one of the several female radio announcers for Radio Tokyo. Although Radio Tokyo broadcasts were made from many different locations throughout the Japanese Empire, which at its height covered much of eastern Asia, the female broadcasters were collectively termed "Tokyo Rose" by American GIs. Toguri never used that name, and her broadcasts were limited to playing popular American music, with a smattering of pro-Japanese propaganda written for her by her supervisors."

Read more: Tokyo Rose Trial: 1949 - Toguri Tried For Treason, Suggestions For Further Reading Tokyo Rose Trial: 1949 - Toguri Tried For Treason, Suggestions For Further Reading
    "

10. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    your the only one backpeddling.you have yet to refute ANY evidence and facts that people such as myself,eots or terral shows you that proves it was an inside job in the fact you always run away with your tail between your legs and wont even attempt to address them cause as we both know,you trolls cant stand toe to toe with the evidence.