New study shows steep decrease in renewable energy costs with no signs of slowing

A new study? From last year but no link to the study and there will never be. With Renewable Energy Studies, Democrats dictate what the study says, despite what the actual study does say.

The problems with this OP, this thread, which should be immediately pointed out by anyone responding is where is the study?

The link takes us to yahoo.com, not the study, but the Propaganda.

Within the propaganda piece they link to another article, kind of like making a copy of a copy, each time the copy is made the truth fades out.

According to a study released by Germany’s Mercator Research Institute on Global Commons and Climate Change (MCC), the cost of solar power has dropped 87% and battery storage by 85% in the past decade, as Electrek reports.

The study was not there, either, but we do get another link. The link is not to the study or the authors of the study but to a hide the study behind the paywall website. We do get an abstract.

Berlin-based scientific think tank Mercator Research Institute on Global Commons and Climate Change (MCC) has released a new study in the journal Energy Research & Social Science

Reading the abstract, it is easy to see that this not an actual study on the cost of renewable energy but a study of other studies? A study of other studies!!!
The new research/study is not new at all if they research old studies?

If I look at some of the references, I find out this "new" research is based on old research, and that old research is not from relevant data, but other studies!!!!!!!!

I will pick one at random
M. Ram, M. Child, A. Aghahosseini, D. Bogdanov, A. Lohrmann, C. Breyer
A comparative analysis of electricity generation costs from renewable, fossil fuel and nuclear sources in G20 countries for the period 2015–2030
J Clean Prod, 199 (2018), pp. 687-704, 10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.07.159

All pure bullshit based on other studies!!!!! Some of the studies going back to 2002

References (92)​

• International Atomic Energy Agency

Decommissioning Costs of WWER-440 Nuclear Power Plants​

(2002)

New research my ass, studies of studies of studies of studies going back to 2002?

but wait, I checked one reference, and they used studies from 1991!
7-3] Concept for the decommissioning of a NPP unit after expiration of its lifetime, 1991

Solar and Wind are not cheap, they are destroying industry in Germany

CNN
https://edition.cnn.com/2023/11/14/energy/siemens...

Germany puts up $8 billion to rescue huge green energy company
WEBNov 14, 2023 · London CNN —. The Germangovernment is putting €7.5 billion ($8 billion) of taxpayer cash on the table to secure the rescue of troubled wind turbine-maker Siemens …

Global web icon
Bloomberg
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-11-09/...

Germany Agrees Five Years of Relief for Industry Power …

WEBNov 9, 2023 · The German government agreed on measures to ease electricity bills for manufacturers over the next five years in an attempt to boost the economy. The support package is set to provide relief...

1. Global web icon
    Reuters
    https://www.reuters.com/business/energy-crisis...

Energy crisis and inflation push more German firms into …

WEBJune 29 (Reuters) - The number of German firms pushed into insolvency rose in the first half of this year at the fastest pace in more than two decades due to the energy crisis, …

Forum List

Back