New study shows income growth slowed under tRump.

First you don't like me putting words in your collective mouths but then you just spoke for them as a group

You can do this but I can't?

Not every statement referring to a group, is "putting words in their mouths".

There is a huge distinction to be made between those two actions.

YOu assigned a number of negative beliefs to us, and then ridiculed us for the beliefs you insisted we had.

I pointed out that we, as a group, stopped supporting Powell, when he betrayed us.

Seriously. YOu need to be able to see a difference there.

Obama was right about you poor Republicans. You do cling to God and Guns. And racism. This is how Republicans win over poor Americans. It certainly isn't with policies that help you financially. You're all admitting here Bush sucked. So if he sucked, then how else did he get you to love him so much? He was pro gun, anti gay, anti abortion, supposedly was a "good" christian. In fact many of you believed back then that God spoke to Bush. Oh yea, you all loved him until it wasn't politically wise to then you threw him under the bus with Jeb.

YOu avoided my point. Obama threw Blue Collar Dem voters under the bus and they took the abuse and still supported him.

Not every statement referring to a group, is "putting words in their mouths".

There is a huge distinction to be made between those two actions.

YOu assigned a number of negative beliefs to us, and then ridiculed us for the beliefs you insisted we had.

I pointed out that we, as a group, stopped supporting Powell, when he betrayed us.

Seriously. YOu need to be able to see a difference there.
I did a search for Bush was a Great President and Colin Powell and all the threads are positive about them from you guys. You defended them just as much as you do Trump.

Until they said they weren't going to vote for Trump. Then they were RINOs.

YOu avoided my point. Obama threw Blue Collar Dem voters under the bus and they took the abuse and still supported him.
Did they? I don't think the ones he was talking about voted for him. They were people like you. Deplorables. LOL

Hey, on a scale from 1-10 you are an 8 and unkotare is a 1. I appreciate and respect you bro.

Doesn't mean I will stop putting words I know are in your mouth.

I did a search for Bush was a Great President and Colin Powell and all the threads are positive about them from you guys. You defended them just as much as you do Trump.

Until they said they weren't going to vote for Trump. Then they were RINOs.

I'm sure I did. When you people launch irrational attacks on them, like claiming the Iraq War was about Oil, I would point out that your attack is unreasonable and irrational and wrong.

But again, that is not "loving" him, that is supporting him politically.

Thus, when HE choose to break with US politically, then we stopped supporting HIM politically.

Do you really expect that we should listen to him bad mouth us, for our support of Trump and still support him politically?

You do, don't you. Like those Western Pa Blue Dog Dems, who Obama called stupid and racist and still they wen to the polls and voted of the asshole that bad mouthed them.

Yeah, seely, we are not like that. YOu treat us like shit, we stop liking you.

That this does not make sense to you, is alarming.

Did they? I don't think the ones he was talking about voted for him. They were people like you. Deplorables. LOL

Hey, on a scale from 1-10 you are an 8 and unkotare is a 1. I appreciate and respect you bro.

Doesn't mean I will stop putting words I know are in your mouth.

Yes, they did. Plenty of blue dog dems, who listened to Obama talk shit on them, and then they went and voted for him anyway.

I don't understand it either.

And yes, they are the ones that Hillary called "deplorable".

Nope. I knew Trump is a liar and cheater because I know Trump's history. YOu clearly worship the reality tv star. You believed he was a billionaire without proof. YOu believed he would show us his taxes. YOu believed Mexico would pay for the wall. And you believe Obama wasn't born in America because Trump was the head of the birthers.

You're a brainwashed fool. I just know the GOP is not for middle class and poor people.
You don't know a fucking thing

You don't know a fucking thing
I knew he was lying when he said Mexico was going to pay for the wall and thank god these transcripts came out to prove me right

Saying his border wall is the "least important" topic

The transcripts say that Trump told Peña Nieto that the border wall is "the least important thing we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important."

This is a startling admission from a president who at rallies led his supporters in chants of "build the wall."

But the wall was important to his base.

Trump repeatedly assured his supporters that Mexico would pay for the border wall. Peña Nieto disagreed; on Jan. 25, the Mexican president told his nation in a televised address that they "would not pay" for the wall, according to The Los Angeles Times.

In the call with Peña Nieto on Jan. 27, Trump asked him to knock it off: "If you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore because I cannot live with that."

Trump also said he had to push for Mexico to pay for the wall because he had promised it for so long.

"I have to have Mexico pay for the wall — I have to," he said. "I have been talking about it for a two-year period."

So he was talking shit to you for 2 years and you believed it? Idiot.

I knew he was lying when he said Mexico was going to pay for the wall and thank god these transcripts came out to prove me right

The transcripts say that Trump told Peña Nieto that the border wall is "the least important thing we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important."

This is a startling admission from a president who at rallies led his supporters in chants of "build the wall."

Trump repeatedly assured his supporters that Mexico would pay for the border wall. Peña Nieto disagreed; on Jan. 25, the Mexican president told his nation in a televised address that they "would not pay" for the wall, according to The Los Angeles Times.

In the call with Peña Nieto on Jan. 27, Trump asked him to knock it off: "If you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore because I cannot live with that."

Trump also said he had to push for Mexico to pay for the wall because he had promised it for so long.

"I have to have Mexico pay for the wall — I have to," he said. "I have been talking about it for a two-year period."

I never believed it. I hoped it. Why are you unable to grasp this?

You idiot Mexico is paying through high tariff's

You idiot Mexico is paying through high tariff's

You are misguided

To be clear, there is nothing in the USMCA spelling out that Mexico will pay for any border wall. The president’s argument is more nuanced than that.

As he told the Wall Street Journal in January, Mexico could pay for the wall “indirectly” if the U.S. makes a “good deal” renegotiating NAFTA. “Say I’m going to take a small percentage of that money and it’s going to go toward the wall,” Trump said. “Guess what? Mexico’s paying.”

Economists and trade experts we interviewed called the president’s logic misguided.

Assuming the cost is closer to $25 billion, economists told us there’s not enough new benefits to the U.S. in the new trade agreement to pay for the wall.

“Even if we accept conceptually the argument that government revenue attributable to the revised trade agreement constitutes ‘Mexico paying for the wall,’ there are no plausible assumptions of USMCA’s impact that would see government revenue increase by $25 billion,” said Geoffrey Gertz, a fellow in the Global Economy and Development program at the Brookings Institution and a research associate at the Global Economic Governance Programme at the University of Oxford.

“Ultimately USMCA is very similar to NAFTA, and so we shouldn’t expect any substantial economic shifts from the new agreement,” Gertz told us via email. “It’s difficult to argue that that NAFTA was ‘anti-USA’ and ‘very costly’ but that USMCA will save us lots of money, because there’s not a huge difference between the two agreements.”

And they continue ad nausium to explain what you said is, "misguided"

If you don't like factcheck.org give me a better link explaining how USMCA is saving us a lot of money.

You are misguided

To be clear, there is nothing in the USMCA spelling out that Mexico will pay for any border wall. The president’s argument is more nuanced than that.

As he told the Wall Street Journal in January, Mexico could pay for the wall “indirectly” if the U.S. makes a “good deal” renegotiating NAFTA. “Say I’m going to take a small percentage of that money and it’s going to go toward the wall,” Trump said. “Guess what? Mexico’s paying.”

Economists and trade experts we interviewed called the president’s logic misguided.

Assuming the cost is closer to $25 billion, economists told us there’s not enough new benefits to the U.S. in the new trade agreement to pay for the wall.

“Even if we accept conceptually the argument that government revenue attributable to the revised trade agreement constitutes ‘Mexico paying for the wall,’ there are no plausible assumptions of USMCA’s impact that would see government revenue increase by $25 billion,” said Geoffrey Gertz, a fellow in the Global Economy and Development program at the Brookings Institution and a research associate at the Global Economic Governance Programme at the University of Oxford.

“Ultimately USMCA is very similar to NAFTA, and so we shouldn’t expect any substantial economic shifts from the new agreement,” Gertz told us via email. “It’s difficult to argue that that NAFTA was ‘anti-USA’ and ‘very costly’ but that USMCA will save us lots of money, because there’s not a huge difference between the two agreements.”

And they continue ad nausium to explain what you said is, "misguided"

If you don't like factcheck.org give me a better link explaining how USMCA is saving us a lot of money.

The crux of the issue is not "Mexico paying" or even, "The Wall" though I really want the Wall.

THe crux of it is Border COntrol. Trump has dramatically increased it. That is an achievement. He has even got Mexico to help control inflow from nations further south. That is even more of an achievement.

I am disappointed about the Lack of a Wall. I don't really care about Mexico paying though it would be Just.

I continue to support him, because he is still better than the alternatives.

THat is not loving him. I hope some of this is getting though.

The crux of the issue is not "Mexico paying" or even, "The Wall" though I really want the Wall.

THe crux of it is Border COntrol. Trump has dramatically increased it. That is an achievement. He has even got Mexico to help control inflow from nations further south. That is even more of an achievement.

I am disappointed about the Lack of a Wall. I don't really care about Mexico paying though it would be Just.

I've been saying this all along. For sure we need to increase border security. We just don't need a wall. It would be a waste of money.

Some else commented, how you are making up stuff about what we believe, and then condemning us based on the stuff you made up.

I never supported Powell. I found him to be too moderate for my tastes. A lot of my friends supported him and I would have supported him, if he ran and won the primary, because, Fucking Bill Fucking Clinton.

When Powell threw US under the bus, we as a group, stopped supporting him. That this seems odd to you, is because you liberals don't mind it, when your leaders throw you under the bus.

I recall when Obama said of Western Pa voters, about them "clinging to their guns and bibles" implying they were racist rednecks and that would be the only explanation of them not supporting him, politically.

And they took that "Being thrown under the bus", and still voted for him.

That is because you do not support them politically, but LOVE THEM, like... I don't know.

But this is one of the differences between us. YOu libs love your leaders. We support them politically.

Stop being confused by this.

You know what's funny? You guys have the perfect argument against any Republican who speaks out against Trump. You guys call them Deep State'ers. And how can I disagree with that? I've been accusing the entire Republican party of that for decades.

And Trump supporters agree with me. They must. Why else did Trump beat all those Republicans in the primaries. If I were a Republican or if I had a chance to vote in the primaries I too would have voted for Trump.

And I get that you guys think he's sticking it to the man. Problem is he is not. He could have so been a moderate president but he's evil not kind and being mean works for him. Not his fault. His father raised him to be this way and he manipulates his own kids. He's not a good person. He doesn't care about you, just winning.

That means playing the race card which seems to be his fall back move.

Lying (then using campaign funds to pay women off) Breaking the Law

Cheating (Ukraine)

Appointing those corporate judges. And people like Rick Perry, Devos and Ben Carson? The list goes on. I could never vote Republican.

You know what's funny? You guys have the perfect argument against any Republican who speaks out against Trump. You guys call them Deep State'ers. And how can I disagree with that? I've been accusing the entire Republican party of that for decades.

And Trump supporters agree with me. They must. Why else did Trump beat all those Republicans in the primaries. If I were a Republican or if I had a chance to vote in the primaries I too would have voted for Trump.

And I get that you guys think he's sticking it to the man. Problem is he is not. He could have so been a moderate president but he's evil not kind and being mean works for him. Not his fault. His father raised him to be this way and he manipulates his own kids. He's not a good person. He doesn't care about you, just winning.

That means playing the race card which seems to be his fall back move.

Lying (then using campaign funds to pay women off) Breaking the Law

Cheating (Ukraine)

Appointing those corporate judges. And people like Rick Perry, Devos and Ben Carson? The list goes on. I could never vote Republican.

Dude. What the hell are you talking about?

THere are plenty of republicans that did not like Trump for various reasons. A lot of conservative ideologues, especially the Free Traders. THe COuntry Club republicans wanted Jeb Bush and though they had a right to choose the candidate. THe Deep Staters? Yes, though that is more of a Dem operative thing there is some cross over with the country club republicans, like the Bushes and Romney.

There has been quite a bit of division in the GOP. That some people got positions of leadership and then lose the support of the rank and file for various reasons, why does that seem to confuse you?

Dude. What the hell are you talking about?

THere are plenty of republicans that did not like Trump for various reasons. A lot of conservative ideologues, especially the Free Traders. THe COuntry Club republicans wanted Jeb Bush and though they had a right to choose the candidate. THe Deep Staters? Yes, though that is more of a Dem operative thing there is some cross over with the country club republicans, like the Bushes and Romney.

There has been quite a bit of division in the GOP. That some people got positions of leadership and then lose the support of the rank and file for various reasons, why does that seem to confuse you?
The entire Republican party is deep state rinos. That's why Trump won. Who besides Trump do you like? I bet it's someone who toes the Trump line.

Well, this is Trump's party.

The entire Republican party is deep state rinos. That's why Trump won. Who besides Trump do you like? I bet it's someone who toes the Trump line.

Well, this is Trump's party.

I have no idea what you are talking about now. There was a very bitter primary, and we, the rank and file were NOT happy with the way the leadership though they had the right to pick the next candidate.

The Deep State are government employees who use their position not to serve the roles they are supposed to, but to serve their political allies. Peter Strzok is the ultimate example. So far.

Rinos are republicans who are so moderate that they end up siding with the dems quite often, especially on very big issues, or critical times. Like the TIme teh Dems got caught with deep ties to Chinese money and McCain joined in, in a bi-partisan reform act, flushing a chance for serious partisan advantage.

These are real... groups of people. YOu seem to be pretending that they are just rhetorical excuses to dismiss people we disagree with.

That is not what we are doing. That is what you would do in our shoes.

YOu seem confused. What is the point of this line of reasoning?

Hell yeah said the idiot that believes leftist controlled mainstream media is honest. LOL

Under President Trump, income growth has slowed across the U.S.

"
Middle-class incomes grew at a rate of 2.7 percent from 2016 through 2018, compared to a 5.8 percent growth rate from 2014 through 2016 when accounting for inflation.

"Despite what we heard at the State of the Union, the truth is that this economy is not performing well for most Americans," says Thea Lee, president of the Washington, D.C.-based Economic Policy Institute (EPI). "At this point in the business cycle, wage and income growth for working households should be accelerating, not slowing.""

This is "winning"?

Not in my book.

Also:

"All but two states saw a decline in growth of real median household income under Trump – including Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Florida, four states widely regarded as the key electoral battlegrounds that will likely determine the 2020 presidential election."

Bad things kids, bad things.
Mine didn't slow? I must be better than most.

Mine didn't slow? I must be better than most.
Every last one of you tRumplings claims that. You also claim your taxes went down. You also all claim to independently wealthy job creators. You all also claim to be amateur gunsmiths who shoot like snipers. You all claim to have trophy wives. You all claim everything you think you need to go impress the rest of us.

You've told these lies too many times for anyone to believe them anymore.

Forum List

Back