New sexual fetish couple getting pregnant and having multiple abortions

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A new sexual fetish has emerged where couples repeatedly get pregnant then have multiple abortions.

Every day we stray further from God’s light.

In a Reddit post entitled ‘Question regarding abortion and breeding fetish’, one user reveals how

New Sexual Fetish; Couples Getting Pregnant and Having Multiple Abortions

The sixties idiots have raised idiots ten times bigger than themselves and now you get to live i na world you ass holes leftist created and your kids spit in your face literally you stupid c....ts let them walk all over you because some pussy in the DEPT of education decided to teach the next few generations that yelling is child abuse and turn in your parents.....

• Banned
Well if somebody wrote it on the Internet then it must be true, right Crazy Train?

You PROVE YOUR OWN STUPIDITY when you are too gawd dam stupid to see the map i your face stupid fk

upload_2019-9-11_9-7-17.png

AND WE ARE FALLING A.HOLE!!

If you can't trust the words of an anonymous Reddit commenter than who can you trust?

Well if somebody wrote it on the Internet then it must be true, right Crazy Train?

You PROVE YOUR OWN STUPIDITY when you are too gawd dam stupid to see the map i your face stupid fk

View attachment 278667

AND WE ARE FALLING A.HOLE!!

You fell in it years ago, ass clown. If you keep posting ridiculous threads like this, Conspiracy forum or not, they're going to start getting trashed. Other members have complained about you spamming the board day in and day out with your lunacy.

The dr. in the video admits this is NOT NORMAL sickos...

Abortion Addiction

You have to be one stupid ass idiots not to know this exist talk about living in closet.

A new sexual fetish has emerged where couples repeatedly get pregnant then have multiple abortions.

Every day we stray further from God’s light.

In a Reddit post entitled ‘Question regarding abortion and breeding fetish’, one user reveals how

New Sexual Fetish; Couples Getting Pregnant and Having Multiple Abortions

The sixties idiots have raised idiots ten times bigger than themselves and now you get to live i na world you ass holes leftist created and your kids spit in your face literally you stupid c....ts let them walk all over you because some pussy in the DEPT of education decided to teach the next few generations that yelling is child abuse and turn in your parents.....
Info wars !! :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back