This Just In...MN Supreme Court Picks Al Frankenstein

You guys whining about voter fraud is getting real old. Every time a dem wins, it is voter fraud.
Funny, I still hear screeching lefty bedwetters still whining about Florida 2000.

Did you hear the liberals calling for a civil war when the Repubs were in the white house?
I remember a lot of high profile Hollyweirdos claiming they'd leave America if miniBush won....Subsequently going back on that pledge.
saying you will leave is alittle different than starting a civil war.
We may complain about one time, you guys complain every time your guy looses! Shit Obama pulled off the most dead votes, I guess!:lol:
I'm not "you guys", nor was Coleman "my guy"....Both principals in this debacle are equally contemptible little shitheels.

That said, the odds of nearly every recount and scoring update going in favor of Frankenstein defies statistical probability, to the point of absurdity. Moreover, that Secretary of State and blind partisan, Mark Ritchie, didn't recuse himself from the Canvassing Board charged with the recount on general principles tends to taint the credibility of the result in any case.

both of them acted like fucking idiots in this
the citizens of the state of MN are the losers in this

The GOP fellow, Coleman, from Minnesota finally conceded the Senate Election, and so now the Democrats have a 2/3 nominal majority, and Minnesota has been handed the lowest seniority standing on the goodies pole.

How easy it is to get upstaged in Washington, D. C.: In the Senate, (anyone wonders)!

It might have been better for Senator Harkin to wait for the Senate resolution condemning slavery, but only the enslavement of the blacks: Until Senator Franken could include the Holocaust victims.

Understanding the old Civil Rights movement: There are still those among us who wonder just who the hell the Tuvulu really are, and just what the hell anyone did to them! Anyone wonders if it had anything to do with South Pacific nuclear testing.

The Senate can now take its rightful place in World Affairs, catching up to that White House progressively deterioriated from Nixon, to Reagan, To Bush II, Terms I and II.

The new president-elect at least gets an audience-member with a clue to what it's really all about!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Bill Clinton V. George Bush II for the title of, "First African-American President," is at least still up for grabs, all things considered. About the Sidwell School--Detroit it's really not! I've always thought that George Bush II had a better than even chance--difficult, though it was, for Bill Clinton to trace an ancestry.)

Obama is probably a non-issue in the Senate, which is more interested in Liberal things. For one thing, he doesn't look Egyptian, Morroccan, Tunisian, Libyan, Berber, or other people from Africa. Sidwell Friends even knows this, no doubt. What does anyone call the first Afrikaner President of the United States?

The new spending budget, for 2010, will approach $4.0 tril. Mostly, not too many African-Americans are going to see very much of the money.

Mainly, South Chicago can more easily understand: Who is going to get the money.

(Actually, Her Majesty has this problem at this time, just coincidentally--if we are at all being generous! No doubt the current West Wing will be generous, just like the Senate!)

You know this thread is the best laugh I've had all day, Al Franken as a Senator is going to be fun to watch at least. I have to agree with Dude though, both of these guy's are dirtbags but Al Franken I just can't get past the moron he played in Trading places in the train station. So each time I see him on the floor am going to see this moron up there! Which no doubt should be fun, thank you Mn. for the future laughs. ....

I for one think this went on for far too long ...the Minnesota GOP wasted a million dollars of the tax payers money fighting this...for what? to delay the inevitable and keep Franken out of his seat and out of the loop for as long as possible....WAY TO GO G.O.P.! way to waste taxpayer dollars...and you complain about Obama's spending!:clap2:

If ever there were a case for the above statement/opinion...

:eusa_shhh:
The GOP fellow, Coleman, from Minnesota finally conceded the Senate Election, and so now the Democrats have a 2/3 nominal majority, and Minnesota has been handed the lowest seniority standing on the goodies pole.

How easy it is to get upstaged in Washington, D. C.: In the Senate, (anyone wonders)!

It might have been better for Senator Harkin to wait for the Senate resolution condemning slavery, but only the enslavement of the blacks: Until Senator Franken could include the Holocaust victims.

Understanding the old Civil Rights movement: There are still those among us who wonder just who the hell the Tuvulu really are, and just what the hell anyone did to them! Anyone wonders if it had anything to do with South Pacific nuclear testing.

The Senate can now take its rightful place in World Affairs, catching up to that White House progressively deterioriated from Nixon, to Reagan, To Bush II, Terms I and II.

The new president-elect at least gets an audience-member with a clue to what it's really all about!

(Bill Clinton V. George Bush II for the title of, "First African-American President," is at least still up for grabs, all things considered. About the Sidwell School--Detroit it's really not! I've always thought that George Bush II had a better than even chance--difficult, though it was, for Bill Clinton to trace an ancestry.)

both of them acted like fucking idiots in this
the citizens of the state of MN are the losers in this

Yeah what a bunch of losers indeed, first Jesse Ventura now franken...LOL

Who will be next popeye the sailor man

Forum List

Back