New Poll: Obama Not Born In The USA

At one time, most Americans believed that Saddam was part of 9/11.

This shows the right wing are the best liars ever.

Except the right wig never argued that he was.

Bullshit.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJiNtpIpD6k]Cheney: I never linked Iraq with 9/11. Oh really? - YouTube[/ame]

Add in almost every speech involving Iraq..had a mention of 9/11.

You are either unable or unwilling to accept the difference between the argument you claim we made and the argument we actually made.

The argument the right made was that because of 9/11, we can no longer sit back and do nothing when it comes to tyrants like Saddam who finance and encourage terrorism.

The argument you claim we made is that Saddam was responsible for 9/11

These are two completely different arguments. For some reason you want to pretend that 9/11 didn't significantly change the way we were looking at the world. Perhaps because it didn't change the way you looked at it.

Now can you stop arguing straw men? I have no doubt that there can be honest discussion about the actual argument. Im sure we can dispute if the reasoning is valid or not. But in order to do that, you have to stop attacking straw men.

Which reminds me

With the Primary season kicking off, what happened to all those birther bills that were not supposedly directed at Obama? They wanted to make sure that every candidate had a valid birth certificate before he could get on that states ballot.
Since Obama produced his birth certificate, they don't seem to care so much

so the fact that the majority of iowan republicans have the collective intelligence of a teaspoon is something to brag about?

The obama ass kissers come out EN MASS to DEFEND THEIR ILLEGAL BOY KING....
hahaha-024.gif

Well... to bad suckers. Half the nation doesn't believe obama was born in America, and no matter HOW LOUD YOU SCREAM, and no matter HOW VULGAR YOUR INSULTS ARE, it isn't going to magically change anyone's mind that doubts obama's legality.

iowa isn't half the nation

seek professional help

You know I'm right pard, and if I need help, then MILLIONS of others need it as well.

But, I'm not the one kidding myself. I've seen no verifiable proof of where obama was born. Everything I've seen has either been a cheap photoshop creation or total bull shit. I think those who bought the forgeries should seek professional help... don't you?

People know this. They've seen the evidence. That's why so many still doubt obama was born in America, hence the Iowa poll that even includes LIBERALS! They've seen no REAL proof, and obama sure the HELL hasn't come up with any. He's still hiding every last thing he can.

Last edited:
Except the right wig never argued that he was.

Bullshit.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJiNtpIpD6k]Cheney: I never linked Iraq with 9/11. Oh really? - YouTube[/ame]

Add in almost every speech involving Iraq..had a mention of 9/11.

You are either unable or unwilling to accept the difference between the argument you claim we made and the argument we actually made.

The argument the right made was that because of 9/11, we can no longer sit back and do nothing when it comes to tyrants like Saddam who finance and encourage terrorism.

The argument you claim we made is that Saddam was responsible for 9/11

These are two completely different arguments. For some reason you want to pretend that 9/11 didn't significantly change the way we were looking at the world. Perhaps because it didn't change the way you looked at it.

Now can you stop arguing straw men? I have no doubt that there can be honest discussion about the actual argument. Im sure we can dispute if the reasoning is valid or not. But in order to do that, you have to stop attacking straw men.

It's bullshit parsing you are engaging in here. The Bush administration made both implicit and explicit arguments that the Iraqis were involved in 9/11.

They weren't. Simple as that.

YES, YES, YES. We must keep this up!!!!!

I believe that we must keep beating this drum until every last shred of credibility is gone from the rabid wingnuts.

So I for one will do everything in my power to help you spread the word!!!!!!!!!

HEY AMERICA!!!! OBAMA WAS NOT BORN IN THE USA!!!!!
OBAMA WAS NOT BORN IN THE USA!!!!!

Obama may not have been born in the USA, but I know THIS guy was...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQWHgkEPO6M]bruce springsteen born in the usa 1984 (brucevideos.com) - YouTube[/ame]

YES, YES, YES. We must keep this up!!!!!

I believe that we must keep beating this drum until every last shred of credibility is gone from the rabid wingnuts.

So I for one will do everything in my power to help you spread the word!!!!!!!!!

HEY AMERICA!!!! OBAMA WAS NOT BORN IN THE USA!!!!!

you sound pretty sure about that... I'm not convinced.

The birther issue is going to sink the GOP.

No, the birther movement is going to SINK OBAMA, and it's got nothing to do with the GOP. Liberals also doubt obama.

The birther movement will continue to be irrelevant. Obama is going done because his policies suck. Not on some technicality.

While I would prefer an election strictly on the issues, there is going to be a steady stream of out of control advocacy ads from various fringe groups and lobbyists making wild personal accusations, that's were the money will be this election, the GOP will have lost control of their message.

so the fact that the majority of iowan republicans have the collective intelligence of a teaspoon is something to brag about?

And you're going to insult people's intelligence with a post that has the grammar and punctuation of a 4 year old?

Pfft... moron.

The obama ass kissers come out EN MASS to DEFEND THEIR ILLEGAL BOY KING....
hahaha-024.gif

Well... to bad suckers. Half the nation doesn't believe obama was born in America, and no matter HOW LOUD YOU SCREAM, and no matter HOW VULGAR YOUR INSULTS ARE, it isn't going to magically change anyone's mind that doubts obama's legality.

seek professional help

You know I'm right pard, and if I need help, then MILLIONS of others need it as well.

But, I'm not the one kidding myself. I've seen no verifiable proof of where obama was born. Everything I've seen has either been a cheap photoshop creation or total bull shit. I think those who bought the forgeries should seek professional help... don't you?

People know this. They've seen the evidence. That's why so many still doubt obama was born in America, hence the Iowa poll that even includes LIBERALS! They've seen no REAL proof, and obama sure the HELL hasn't come up with any. He's still hiding every last thing he can.

at the risk of repeating myself, seek professional help.

really

And you're going to insult people's intelligence with a post that has the grammar and punctuation of a 4 year old?

Pfft... moron.

ouch... have to resort to spelling critiques on a message board.......

slap a band aid on it and walk it off........

The birther issue is going to sink the GOP.

No, the birther movement is going to SINK OBAMA, and it's got nothing to do with the GOP. Liberals also doubt obama.

The birther movement will continue to be irrelevant. Obama is going done because his policies suck. Not on some technicality.

It's a little premature to say that Avatar. There's things to come that are all in the plans. You better hold on...

seek professional help

at the risk of repeating myself, seek professional help.

really

Well... I guess I could help look for help for you folks that need it.

It's a little premature to say that Avatar. There's things to come that are all in the plans. You better hold on...

Here they come to torpedo the GOP ship.

Pfft... moron.

ouch... have to resort to spelling critiques on a message board.......

slap a band aid on it and walk it off........

What... you going to get all butt hurt because your hypocrisy was exposed?

Grow up, and get an education.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New Poll: Obama Not Born In The USA

If you doubt Barack Obama was born in the United States and doubt his eligibility to serve as President of the United States, yet another poll has just confirmed that you're not alone. Public Policy Polling (PPP), a Democratic polling company (yes, you read that right, a Democratic polling firm), just released the results of its latest poll on December 18 and some of the more shocking findings were, yet again, totally ignored and buried by the LameStream Media.

Among those results, a whopping 52% of self-identified caucus goers in Iowa said they either believe that Barack Obama was not born in the United States (31%) or said they were not sure if Obama was born in the United States (21%). Again, the media totally ignored this bombshell and decided, instead, to report another finding of the poll, namely that Congressman Ron Paul is gaining an edge among Iowa caucus goers.

And here's another shocking revelation from the poll. Just in case you may be thinking that only "rabid TEA Party types" doubt Obama is eligible to serve as President of the United States, the same poll found that a whopping 74% did not consider themselves to be members of the TEA Party movement and moreover, 28% described themselves as either "very liberal," "liberal," or "moderate."

New Poll: Obama Not Born In The USA | America's Conservative News

The only thing it proves is the Iowans are shockingly susceptible to right wing propaganda. Birther dupes.

Iowa is known to be a blue state. If you think they are susceptible to brainwashing, then you might have stumbled on to the reason they went for Obama and other liberals.

Forum List

Back