Hugo Chavez: Obama's A 'Clown President'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Comrades no more. The Obama/Chavez love affair seems to be over.

Hugo Chávez blasted President Barack Obama as a “clown” and an “embarrassment” who has turned the United States into a “disaster” after Obama criticized Venezuela’s ties with Iran and Cuba, according to a report Tuesday.

Chávez’s comments came in the wake of Obama’s Monday written interview with the Caracas paper El Universal, where the U.S. president questioned Venezuela’s connections to those countries. Chávez hit back strongly at Obama on state TV Monday, according to The Guardian, saying the president gave the interview only to “win votes” in the 2012 election.

“Mr. Obama decided to attack us,” Chávez said. “Now you want to win votes by attacking Venezuela. Don’t be irresponsible. You are a clown, a clown. Leave us in peace … Go after your votes by fulfilling that which you promised your people.”

“Focus on governing your country, which you’ve turned into a disaster,” Chávez said, according to The Guardian.

Chávez’s comments were prompted by Obama’s response to an El Universal question about what the U.S. government thinks of Venezuela’s ties to Iran and Cuba. Obama told the paper, “It seems to me that the ties between Venezuela’s government and Iran and Cuba have not served the interests of Venezuela and its people.”

“We are concerned about the government’s actions, which have restricted the universal rights of the Venezuelan people, threatened basic democratic values and failed to contribute to the security in the region,” Obama said, according to The Guardian.

Read more: Hugo Chavez: Obama?s a ?clown? president - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com

Funny how many enemies of America are on the same side as the Republicans. They even let Bin Laden go. Odd that.

Funny how many enemies of America are on the same side as the Republicans. They even let Bin Laden go. Odd that.

It's amazing how many of those enemies you were in bed with until they turned on you.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

That was Clinton that chose not to capture bin Laden.

Personally, I don't care what Chavez says one way or the other. He is a selfish dictator like many before him.

Last edited:
Did you hear that Venazulan beauty call Sean Penn an "asshole communist"?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I wonder when a republican is going to stand up and do this..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

Much more they will warm up to the thug, Chavez.

we have many enemies and few friends ............

Attachments

• $Amazing-Illustrations-by-Mad-Scientist-Tiago-Hoisel5.jpg
    $Amazing-Illustrations-by-Mad-Scientist-Tiago-Hoisel5.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 26
there is no difference between republican rhetoric and the things the enimies of america says.....

both want america to fail........

That was Clinton that chose not to capture bin Laden.

Yeah..like Obama..he wanted him dead. So he tried to send a spook team to get him. Republicans stopped that and gave him missiles instead.

Which he used.

Yeah. Wanted him dead so much that when he was offered him 3 times on a silver platter he turned it down.

there is no difference between republican rhetoric and the things the enimies of america says.....

Then you clearly arent listening to Republican rhetoric. Because that's a complete lie.

See, we want the nation to succeed and prosper. That's why we want Democrat policies to fail. Because they cause the exact opposite in most circumstances.

Fuck Chevez.

That ignorant douche took a fucked up 2nd rate country and made it into a 3rd world hell hole.

But big 0 really needs to think before he speaks off script. We have ties to countries that offer no benefits to the citizens.

I wonder if liberals and the left will finally stop wearing their Chevez shirts.

nah, they like what he does, this is only a blip.

Then you clearly arent listening to Republican rhetoric. Because that's a complete lie.

See, we want the nation to succeed and prosper. That's why we want Democrat policies to fail. Because they cause the exact opposite in most circumstances.

I second that. There is a world of difference between the far left succeeding and America succeeding.

It's amazing how many of those enemies you were in bed with until they turned on you.

AND they rewrite history. Well, at least they stopped denying the enemies of America and the Republicans are on different sides. Maybe they aren't quite as dishonest as I thought.

I am wondering, considering the Republicans brought down the economy, divided America, stopped chasing al Qadda and let Bin Laden go, what will al Qaeda give them in return? Thank God we have Obama as president. Imagine if we had McCain and Palin. We would all be living out of cardboard boxes, except for the top 1%.

Finally, a Chavez quote that I can endorse.

Don't be partisan! Venezuela is BLESSED with vast oil reserves, but Venezuela remains the armpit of Latin America. They are a poor and violent country. The country only has gotten worse under Chavez. His communist utopia has led only to disastrous results for his country.

He says this is a bad country! Look inwards foolish fat man! Would cancer kill this asshole already!

Yes I wished death to Chavez! If you don't like that then you can kiss my ass!

Last edited:
Agh, So the Righties are on Chavez' side now.

They always have been. That's why the Supreme Court make it legal for Chavez owned companies, like Citgo, to spend unlimited money in American elections. You don't think they would spend it for Democrats do you? For one, it's an oil company, second, they just called Obama a clown.

Forum List

Back