New Poll - Obama 54% - Romney 43% - Conservatives begin to Panic

Fox News??? Right.

They can't lie ALL the time.

No they don't lie all the time. Just when it behooves them. Remember that survey that revealed that Fox Viewers were the dumbest? They were even dumber than people who didn't watch any news at all.

But it was only on certain topics. Did Saddam have WMD's? Have your taxes gone down or up under Obama? Or facts about Obamacare. Consistently Fox viewers were wrong on these subjects.

But on every other subject, they are very well informed. When it behooves them. And no new information will change their minds. Like Bush, they believe on Wednesday what they believed on Monday regardless of what happens on Tuesday. LOL.

Fox tells you what they want to tell you. So does Rush. You are not uninformed or underinformed. You are misinformed.

Dang... you sure spout off a lot of pure bullshit...:lol:

I get calls from pollsters and I flat out lie to them when I answer questions. I'm sure a lot of other people do as well.

Can't we all accept that Obama by any standard has been a pathetic President and doesn't deserve re-election?

Can't we all accept that Obama by any standard has been a pathetic President and doesn't deserve re-election?

I'll agree with that and I'll add that Romney was a pathetic governor and there is no reason to think he won't be another pathetic president.

Take a poll with only 40% Republicans and the Republican Candidate is losing by a wide margin.

Oh you mean the polling group represented close to the actual % makeup of the voting public.
I can see where that would be a problem. Think Mittens can get elected with only those that call themselves Repubs voting for him? I don't.

This poll has a lot of issues. They polled "ALL AMERICANS" as opposed to likely or registered voters and they oversampled "Democrats" and under sampled "Republicans".
If that gives you comfort- so be it. I will not be surprised to see polls that show Obama winning by a huge margin right up to election night. Jimmy Carter was a shoo-in too.

I'll agree with that and I'll add that Romney was a pathetic governor and there is no reason to think he won't be another pathetic president.

Well, we do know.. Obama will only get worse, at best, we could hope for is the same and that's pure pathetic..

At least with Romney there's some new hope...

If the general election were held today instead of in early November, 54% of registered voters say they would back Obama, with 43% supporting former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, the front-runner in the GOP nomination battle. That's up from a five-point 51%-46% advantage the president held over Romney in February.

But the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows Romney ahead of Obama by 1% contrary to the CNN/Opinion Research poll a week ago. In a hypothetical Election 2012 matchup, Mitt Romney attracts 45% of the vote while President Obama earns 44%. If Rick Santorum is the GOP nominee, the president leads 46% to 42%.

They can't lie ALL the time.

No they don't lie all the time. Just when it behooves them. Remember that survey that revealed that Fox Viewers were the dumbest? They were even dumber than people who didn't watch any news at all.

But it was only on certain topics. Did Saddam have WMD's? Have your taxes gone down or up under Obama? Or facts about Obamacare. Consistently Fox viewers were wrong on these subjects.

But on every other subject, they are very well informed. When it behooves them. And no new information will change their minds. Like Bush, they believe on Wednesday what they believed on Monday regardless of what happens on Tuesday. LOL.

Fox tells you what they want to tell you. So does Rush. You are not uninformed or underinformed. You are misinformed.

That's all you got? Too easy.

If the general election were held today instead of in early November, 54% of registered voters say they would back Obama, with 43% supporting former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, the front-runner in the GOP nomination battle. That's up from a five-point 51%-46% advantage the president held over Romney in February.

But the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows Romney ahead of Obama by 1% contrary to the CNN/Opinion Research poll a week ago. In a hypothetical Election 2012 matchup, Mitt Romney attracts 45% of the vote while President Obama earns 44%. If Rick Santorum is the GOP nominee, the president leads 46% to 42%.

Rasmussen polls are always at least a week behind the times. For example, they ask the questions on Wed, before the positive jobs report comes out. They don't ask over the weekend.

The recent polls show a 19 point gender gap for Romney. The GOP's recent attacks on women has blown up in their faces. Rasmussen is a joke. Remember all your polls during McCain Obama? This is going to be even worse. No one likes Romney. NO ONE! And now Obama gets the women vote 2-1. Fact, there isn't enough men to elect Romney. Obama wins easily. But we know you can't throw in the towel. Hoping for a miracle or an October Surprise?

Well, you're just to far gone to reason with, so, why bother....:lol:

Have fun .. why not...

Have fun .. why not...

Ditto. But I at least come back with a rebuttal as to why you are full of shit. Or a link explaining why. Or an example. You give me nothing to work with. Clearly I have given you plenty to work with. Go find something I said and explain in detail why/how I'm wrong. And don't get one of your buddies to help you.

I don't just say you are full of shit and put a little laffy face next to my words. :lol:

What a little bitch thing to do. I'd love to know why/how I'm so wrong. So far you have given me shit. I'll go back and read all your previous posts and I'll try to find something of substance. How much you want to bet I have to go back months?

Have fun .. why not...

Ditto. But I at least come back with a rebuttal as to why you are full of shit. Or a link explaining why. Or an example. You give me nothing to work with. Clearly I have given you plenty to work with. Go find something I said and explain in detail why/how I'm wrong. And don't get one of your buddies to help you.

I don't just say you are full of shit and put a little laffy face next to my words. :lol:

What a little bitch thing to do. I'd love to know why/how I'm so wrong. So far you have given me shit. I'll go back and read all your previous posts and I'll try to find something of substance. How much you want to bet I have to go back months?

Lets see.. you say a bunch of unsupported bullshit, then you expect me to do research and prove your wrong.

How about you just be right on the facts in the first place and support what your spouting off..........:D

Have fun .. why not...

Lets see.. you say a bunch of unsupported bullshit, then you expect me to do research and prove your wrong.

How about you just be right on the facts in the first place and support what your spouting off..........:D

What specifically are you challanging or do you not understand? I'm here for you little guy.

What specifically are you challanging or do you not understand? I'm here for you little guy.

Show the facts on that post, that would be a start...BoBo

Let's read the poll.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/03/28/rel3d.pdf
Answers are: "BASED ON 1,014 ALL AMERICANS" "411 REGISTERED REPUBLICANS"

That's interesting. Take a poll with only 40% Republicans and the Republican Candidate is losing by a wide margin. What a huge surprise!! :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Given the fact Romney isn't getting much of a poll beyond Republicans, it's fucking disasterous for him.

Incidently, 40% Republicans in a poll is overrepresentative. Usually, in polls, only about 30%.

Let's read the poll.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/03/28/rel3d.pdf
Answers are: "BASED ON 1,014 ALL AMERICANS" "411 REGISTERED REPUBLICANS"

That's interesting. Take a poll with only 40% Republicans and the Republican Candidate is losing by a wide margin. What a huge surprise!! :cuckoo::cuckoo:

That number sounds about right.

If you're a Republican, what must be disconcerting is the Unfavorability rating at 58%, the highest level ever since they started asking this question in 1992.

Take a poll with only 40% Republicans and the Republican Candidate is losing by a wide margin.
Oh you mean the polling group represented close to the actual % makeup of the voting public.
I can see where that would be a problem. Think Mittens can get elected with only those that call themselves Repubs voting for him? I don't.

This poll has a lot of issues. They polled "ALL AMERICANS" as opposed to likely or registered voters and they oversampled "Democrats" and under sampled "Republicans".
If that gives you comfort- so be it. I will not be surprised to see polls that show Obama winning by a huge margin right up to election night. Jimmy Carter was a shoo-in too.
Funny how those polling places for leftists always omit a detail. Like All American.... (union members) (ivy league poli sci professors) (Onion subscribers) (Huffington Post subscribers), etc. :lmao:

Nobodies really paying much attention to Obama just yet.

Lets see what happens when voters actually do...

Forum List

Back