Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
Judge Roy Moore----------------------------51%
His Democratic Opponent-----------------39%
Head lice----------------------------------------5%
Cockroaches----------------------------------4%
Liberal Media-----------------------------------1%

Fuck Jeff Bazos

So they are going to elect the accused pedophile. Figures.
-------------------------------------------------------- what , 40 year old MERE allegations should be taken seriously eh Penny ??

Fuck Jeff Bazos
I am all for Roy Moore; hope he wins a seat in the U.S. Senate. That way the Republicans can spend four years defending having a pedophile in the U. S. Congress.

Fuck Jeff Bazos
I am all for Roy Moore; hope he wins a seat in the U.S. Senate. That way the Republicans can spend four years defending having a pedophile in the U. S. Congress.

Interesting, but he can do a lot of damage due to his racist attitude about things. He may fit right in though with some of them.

Fuck Jeff Bazos

Really? You're going with the old accusation = proof?

Actual (non-satire) new poll numbers here. Moore and the Democrat are tied, and to make it more interesting, if Luther Strange, currently in the seat by appointment, gets a write-in vote as many in the Party wish, the edge then goes to the Democrat.
++++++++++++++

People who are not Morons realized that is exactly what The Washington Post had planned when they printed this 40 year old horse shit.

You, on the other hand, being a Moron, seem to be just starting to grasp the scam.

Why not?

Chicago elected Jesse Jackson's son even though he was so mentally ill he could not campaign. They essentially elected a politician in a straight jacket.

Then their is Mr. Barry who was elected after being found guilty of illegal drug charges.

Then there is Bill Clinton. Who the hell cares that he was President and she was his intern?

Should I continue?

Actual (non-satire) new poll numbers here. Moore and the Democrat are tied, and to make it more interesting, if Luther Strange, currently in the seat by appointment, gets a write-in vote as many in the Party wish, the edge then goes to the Democrat.
++++++++++++++

People who are not Morons realized that is exactly what The Washington Post had planned when they printed this 40 year old horse shit.

You, on the other hand, being a Moron, seem to be just starting to grasp the scam.

"40 year old" huh?

So you're saying the girl was actually 12?

Hey, you're the one that made up a fake poll. I just linked a real one. So sue me.

Fuck Jeff Bazos

Really? You're going with the old accusation = proof?

In a world where Hillary Clinton was never legally proven or convicted of anything either. Only condemned by public opinion and voters at the polls.
The media has become the place to bring accusations and voice grievances.

Courtrooms and "civil" lawsuit replaced dueling with swords and guns to the death.
And now character assassinations in the media
are used in place of physical ones.

I'm sure glad the GOP/DOPers are confirming that the Family Values righteous folks are morally inclusive of others. After all the spewing over the Babba and Monica's LEGAL sex acts. They are telling us it's okay to molest or/and rape 14-year olds at least here. On godly FFS principles listed in the 26 versions of their bibles.

Fuck Jeff Bazos
----------------------------------------------- there is NO PROOF , just MERE allegations Astro. So it'll just be more yammering by you lefties as you all say in unison , putin , putin , russia , roy moore , russia , putin' , puzzy grabbin Trump , putin , roy moore . I'm looking forward to the situation if Judge Roy Moore wins . -------------- ---------------------------------- and then the republican rino 'gop' never Trumper establishment but thats a different story . Anyway , should be fun AstorStar and Baz!!

you elected a accused rapist....and a close friend of a convicted pedo jeffery epstien,,,,,, hypocrite

bill-clinton-APJacquelyn-Martin.jpg

billclintonface2.jpg

Fuck Jeff Bazos
----------------------------------------------- there is NO PROOF , just MERE allegations Astro. So it'll just be more yammering by you lefties as you all say in unison , putin , putin , russia , roy moore , russia , putin' , puzzy grabbin Trump , putin , roy moore . I'm looking forward to the situation if Judge Roy Moore wins . -------------- ---------------------------------- and then the republican rino 'gop' never Trumper establishment but thats a different story . Anyway , should be fun AstorStar and Baz!!

So you would approve your 17-year old and under date a 33-38-year old PEDO to start.
If these guys are chasing teens, at 33 plus. They are sick to start, they will do children.
This pedo admitted he dated teenagers, FFS! I will let my 18-year-old male or female
kid start to date them. But we will have a discussion. But I don't see it happening.

FFS!......

Like here. She was 15, Lewis was 22 years old. You okay with this?
FFS! A 14 child dating a 33 male, seems AL males love them very young.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back