New Poll: 79% Of Biden Voters Want Him To Debate In The Primaries But Biden Won't Do It. What's He And The DNC Afraid Of?

RFK Jr. is a problem, no doubt about it

He questions the vaccine cult and the climate cult. Ordinarily you can just trash him as a loon, but he is DNC royalty, part of Cameltoe, so they can't trash him like they ordinarily would anyone else.

So the best thing to do is ignore him.
No he isn't. What he is, is an attempt for Republicans to finally make abortion a federal crime. Like Clinton went along with NAFTA, RFK JR. would sign a federal abortion ban into law.

Like I said, this man is not a Democrat. He can try to run as one but that don't make it so.

No he isn't. What he is, is an attempt for Republicans to finally make abortion a federal crime. Like Clinton went along with NAFTA, RFK JR. would sign a federal abortion ban into law.

Like I said, this man is not a Democrat. He can try to run as one but that don't make it so.
RFK is a real democrat. The party has moved so far left that the commies running the party now don't recognize where they came from.

RFK is a real democrat. The party has moved so far left that the commies running the party now don't recognize where they came from.
Are you a Democrat? Then fuck what you think.

Look at your Supreme Court justices. Talk about moving the country to the right.

And today Reagan would a Democrat. I'm sorry, he'd be a RINO. LOL

Are you a Democrat? Then fuck what you think.

Look at your Supreme Court justices. Talk about moving the country to the right.

And today Reagan would a Democrat. I'm sorry, he'd be a RINO. LOL
I used to be a Democrat. Carter cured me. Yes, following the Constitution now belongs to the right. We don't have to lie about what we believe to get elected. You do.

I used to be a Democrat. Carter cured me. Yes, following the Constitution now belongs to the right. We don't have to lie about what we believe to get elected. You do.
Yes just like morality belonged to the right. Until you voted for Trump then throw that out the window.

Yes you do have to lie. You guys didn't tell us Trump would appoint anti abortion judges. If you told the truth Hillary would have won.

Now that the cats out of the bag you lost that red wave you were expecting in the midterms and Biden's going to be re elected next year.

You don't have to lie? If you are supporting Trump then you're lying. If not to us, yourselves.

Carter cured you? Don't worry. You'll be gone soon.

Yes just like morality belonged to the right. Until you voted for Trump then throw that out the window.

Yes you do have to lie. You guys didn't tell us Trump would appoint anti abortion judges. If you told the truth Hillary would have won.

Now that the cats out of the bag you lost that red wave you were expecting in the midterms and Biden's going to be re elected next year.

You don't have to lie? If you are supporting Trump then you're lying. If not to us, yourselves.

Carter cured you? Don't worry. You'll be gone soon.
See, you just lied. The Supreme Court didn't ban abortion. Try telling the truth for once. What did the Supreme Court do with abortion?

See, you just lied. The Supreme Court didn't ban abortion. Try telling the truth for once. What did the Supreme Court do with abortion?
Vote Republican and the Republican President, House Leader and Senate will ban abortion and the Supreme will affirm that law and say it's it's constitutional.

Stop lying. No one is listening to your lies anymore. We know what the end goal is for Republicans and the conservative Supreme Court. Make abortion illegal. Make it murder.

And you see in the midterms and still, what the Supreme's did was very unpopular.

The Supreme's gave Republican controlled states the power to ban abortion. And soon they will ban it on a national level.

Remember, you lied in 2019 and look what the Supreme's did in 2021

Vote Republican and the Republican President, House Leader and Senate will ban abortion and the Supreme will affirm that law and say it's it's constitutional.

Stop lying. No one is listening to your lies anymore. We know what the end goal is for Republicans and the conservative Supreme Court. Make abortion illegal. Make it murder.

And you see in the midterms and still, what the Supreme's did was very unpopular.

The Supreme's gave Republican controlled states the power to ban abortion. And soon they will ban it on a national level.

Remember, you lied in 2019 and look what the Supreme's did in 2021
Why is it so difficult for you to tell the truth about what the Supreme Court actually did? All you can do is parrot your party propaganda. Pitiful liar.

Did you just say you don't have to lie about what you believe to get elected?
images

Oh, you're right. A wolf in sheep's clothing. One of yours that snuck in.
I wish. Unfortunately, no he does not vote with us. He really is a Republican. In fact, I say he's the most real Republican in our government.

Republicans even appointed this nut to two committees. How does McCarthy justify that?

I wish. Unfortunately, no he does not vote with us. He really is a Republican. In fact, I say he's the most real Republican in our government.

Republicans even appointed this nut to two committees. How does McCarthy justify that?
He got elected. Democracy.

Fuckup, if the Democratic party moved left that would be opposite direction of rfk jr.

BTW How did that abortion vote in Ohio go?

Forum List

Back