New Police Report Confirms: Josh Duggar Molested His 5-Year-Old Sister

Someone will lose their job over that report being released. Ooops
It was the police chief who released the sealed record just before she retired. She sold it.

She should go to jail over this.

I heard that she checked with the DA who approved releasing the police report that is absolutely prohibited under state law. They need to have their finances checked for a year or two to see if they sold the police report of a juvenile.
I did not hear that at all. All I heard was that she sold the report for an undisclosed sum just before she retired so she wouldn't get fired. She sold the report with the names of the victims which is absolutely illegal opening the city up to numerous lawsuits by the named victims.
You "heard". That isn't good enough for debating Sugar Tits :boobies: Tipsycatlover

Someone will lose their job over that report being released. Ooops

Yes that is what you are concerned about, not the child victims

Sadly, the child was victimized twice: once by her abuser and then again by the POS who illegally released information which enabled others to identify her.
The victims didn't know what happened until the police report was sold to In Touch magazine. It was inappropriate touching while the girls were asleep. They didn't wake up.
link or STFU

This is sick , yet many people will still support him

Reports began arising last week that at least one of the victims of “morally superior” Josh Duggar could have been no more than five years old. When an article on Arkansas Online mentioned that the police report taken by convicted pedophile Joseph Duggens was destroyed to protect the identity of a minor, some simple math led to the conclusion that Duggar had in fact molested a toddler.

In Touch magazine, who originally broke the Duggar scandal, has uncovered a new police report that confirms that not only did Josh Duggar allegedly violate a 5-year-old when he was 14, but that it was one of his sisters.

Addicting Info New Police Report Confirms Josh Duggar Molested His 5-Year-Old Sister

Who is Josh Duggar, Ahmed?

And didn't your Proghet/god marry a 6 year old?

Hypocrite much, Batshit?
Bonus Deflection Points! (how come everytime the "prophet" and his young "wife" is brought up, her age drops?)

Several threads on this already.

What Josh Duggar did was horrendous. It seems that he has repented and changed his evil ways.

If I were the Duggars I'd sue the PD or whoever released the report. Josh Duggar was 14 (a minor) and minor's records are to remain sealed in Arkansas even if requested by a FOIA, as this was. Somebody fucked up by releasing this report.
It seems that he has repented and changed his evil ways.

This is an updated from today's news

Just like, that ask the invisible god man and poof its gone just move on , you people are really slimy enablers. You vermin are more concerned for that POS then for his victims

Has he continued to molest? Not that I've heard. So yes, it seems as if he's triumphed over his evil ways. If you have proof that contradicts this, link it.
How many child molesters never molest again?

Just like, that ask the invisible god man and poof its gone just move on , you people are really slimy enablers. You vermin are more concerned for that POS then for his victims

Says a guy who has a pack of Harvey Milk stamps in his wallet. Read his biography when you get a minute.

Josh Duggar, if this is true, will wear the scarlet letter in his peer group after this. Nobody will be making a stamp celebrating his sexuality for sure..
His peer group is lining up to defend him while completely ignoring his young girl victims.

What Josh Duggar did was horrendous. It seems that he has repented and changed his evil ways.

If I were the Duggars I'd sue the PD or whoever released the report. Josh Duggar was 14 (a minor) and minor's records are to remain sealed in Arkansas even if requested by a FOIA, as this was. Somebody fucked up by releasing this report.

Has he continued to molest? Not that I've heard. So yes, it seems as if he's triumphed over his evil ways. If you have proof that contradicts this, link it.

A teen age boy feeling up his sisters while they were asleep and then confessing to his parents is not a classic child molester.

A teen age boy feeling up his sisters while they were asleep and then confessing to his parents is not a classic child molester.
If you say so......if that's all that happened.....:eusa_whistle:

Deflection.

Josh Duggar hasn't ... unless you have a link with proof that he has.

I'll wait.

Disgusting! Unfortunately, the girls who were molested are reliving it every day of their lives. And, yes, these actions were covered up and not properly reported, so how do we now that they did not continue ?

You're a demagogue - you slander and smear those who your filthy party programs you to smear.

Prior to this thread, I had no idea who this kid was - but since you filthy fucks are spewing hate, I figured I'd look.

Some facts:

• Duggar is not a Republican, he is not running for office. That the filthy demagogues and their corrupt press are trying to associated this with Republicans is shameful demagoguery. But democrats are the scum of the earth, putrid shit that make Goebbels look like a saint.
  • Duggar committed the acts when he was between 9 an 13 years of age. Josh Duggar was a child himself.
  • Pedophile is a term for an adult who molests children, because Duggar was a child, he cannot be a pedophile
  • Sexual curiosity in boys of puberty age is a fact of life - though scumbag democrats pretend otherwise in hopes of smearing the enemy
Look, you're a pile of shit without a hint of integrity. You're just marching in step with the other little Goebbels of you filthy party on orders from the Soros hate sites. I don't know if Josh Duggar was put in counseling, or what was done. I'm sure you Communists would have killed him, since the parents are Christian. (Had this been a Muslim family, you would be calling him a hero.) But the case went to the authorities, who dealt with it according to the law. There is no call for you putrid fucks to be damaging the VICTIMS by dragging this into the press. What you scum of the earth did is illegal, juvenile records are sealed, immoral - but you're a bunch of fucking sociopaths, and highly destructive to the girls involved. (I don't give a shit about Josh.)

Oh and Herr Goebbels, no, a child who engaged in sexual exploration with siblings is NOT likely to become a child molester.

Forum List

Back