New Plan for SS United States- Hudson River Hotel Museum with concert space and green space. New York cares about infrastructure....Excelsior

It looks like the US lines allowed people all over the forecastle and up to the bow. I reached the bow of the Queen Elizabeth which was 83,000 tons to the United States 51,000 or so, we had to sneak through first class crew only bridge only and even no personnel admitted at the very front. It was stormy with drizzle at 35 miles an hour in the middle of the Atlantic and we were in shock LOL...

My pal and this adventure was a 10 year old kid from Canada and we went on to Paris on the Seine with a beach and I saw the kid red haired freckles same damn kid and I went up to him and he ignored me- I followed him home and it turned out he was a French kid so that blew my mind lol....

Last edited:
While I am on ships, the cover photo my avatar is the HMS WarSpite the greatest battleship ever LOL. She even broke her tow line on the way to being scrapped and I saw the wreck when I was two in Cornwall. She set the record for the longest hit ever on an opposing battleship, scared the heck out of the Italians, she was at Jutland in 1916 and her rudder became stuck so she did two and a half circles ('Warspite's Wild Ride') between the two fleets and took a lot of hits while saving basically a old armored cruiser that would have been sunk if it hadn't done that. Also sank a bunch of German destroyers in a fiord in Norway in 1940. She just ran right up this fiord and the destroyers were trying to hide in side fiords.....

Maybe the country needs to tax the rich again and invest in our personnel and infrastructure or just our infrastructure which includes personnel. Your admiration and blind love for the greedy idiot GOP rich is a disgrace. Wake up and smell the coffee on the kind of crap food you eat all the time, You may be on your way to being a diabetic yourself....

We are taxed enough. The government has to stop spending money on bullshit and spending on itself.

You're wrong again as always. If you want the activity to be a healthy country, you need people and they are infrastructure just like the definition for Marion Webster I keep repeating for you. Infrastructure can be anything. STheckU I Karamba lol

Dude, English lessons, take them. Drugs, increase or decrease them.

We are taxed enough. The government has to stop spending money on bullshit and spending on itself.
You are not rich. You are taxed too much and it's because of the GOP end of story and not getting any benefits of citizenship like every other modern country like health care day care pay parental leave a living wage cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations Etcetera Etcetera. You are the chump of greedy lying scumbag mega rich GOP idiots... A Democratic administration with actual power is way way overdue for the health of the country....

Last edited:
You are not rich. You are text too much and it's because of the GOP end of story and not getting any benefits of citizenship like every other modern country like health care day care pay parental leave a living wage cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations Etcetera Etcetera. You are the chump of greedy lying scumbag mega rich GOP idiots... A Democratic administration with actual power is way way overdue for the health of the country....

Punction, dipshit. learn it.

I learned punctuation at the dam Hodgekiss School in the late 60s and it was very tough the best. Screw their and your punctuation LOL. it is modern rhetoric to make the reader work at it also. Stephane Mallarmé is a favorite.... Also, this computer has a screw loose

1699057441793.png

And Moran Tug

I learned punctuation at the dam Hodgekiss School in the late 60s and it was very tough the best. Screw their and your punctuation LOL. it is modern rhetoric to make the reader work at it also. Stephane Mallarmé is a favorite.... Also, this computer has a screw loose

Whatever is in between the chair and keyboard at your place has a screw loose as well.

View attachment 853222

Warspite wreck. Saw it age 2 lol. Looked more like a tanker by then... Actually, that is when it first came in and by 1953 it had moved about a quarter mile along the coast LOL. Greatest battleship ever all the stories see earlier post. Favorite is the wild ride when its rudder got stuck and it did two and a half circles between the two fleets at the battle of Jutland, Taking a lot of hits and saving an old armored cruiser....

Forum List

Back