New Phishing Calls

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
This one is aimed at Amazon users. You get a recorded message that tells you of a large purchase on your Amazon account and to click 1 or call back on a non 800 type number to talk to a representative.

This is NOT Amazon, they want your account information which may include any saved payment options.

Notify Amazon at 1(888) 280-4331. They will send you an e-mail form for information on the call so they can investigate and possibly stop the calls.

The other that's still going around is the Social Security Fraud Unit call. It's not Social Security.

Has anyone had a ‘process server’ call?

They call saying they are serving a warrant or notice to appear before a court...which is bullshit because process servers meet you in person. They imply you will be arrested if you do not give them information (ssn, dob, etc)

I am relentlessly evil with these assholes....they eventually hang up on me.

Last edited:
Start arresting these people and give them long prison sentences.

Change your recording. "leave a message I may or may not call you back,,, if you are a telemarketer kill yourself before I get to you" "Coast Guard Station, Edak AK how many I direct your call works well too" "at the beep leave your credit card number, name and SSN" is good too. Most hang up

Forum List

Back