New Pfizer FOIA documents reveal countless severe vaccine reactions

It’s a shame more people do not open these document sup read them and see what they are really up against.

It should be making the ppl fume at the deceit placed upon them.
The "vaxxed" don't want to hear it. Any bad news is fake news when you live in the land of Cognitive Dissonance.
How can this info be public info & still called disinformation? They had to hire over 1000 people to record the adverse events in the trial.
They should be blazing mad.
It's easier to fool someone than convince them they've been fooled.
At least they aren't signing up for "boosters"

It’s a shame more people do not open these document sup read them and see what they are really up against.

Sooner or later lots and lots of Americans and people everywhere will mysteriously begin to drop over dead. Somewhat convincing excuses will follow, and you know what? Lots and lots of lemmings, I mean people, will swallow the official narrative hook, line and sinker.

Most of the unvaccinated I know caught long covid & still brain fogged & useless to this day. I don't know any vaccinated with bad outcomes.

• Banned
Sooner or later lots and lots of Americans and people everywhere will mysteriously begin to drop over dead. Somewhat convincing excuses will follow, and you know what? Lots and lots of lemmings, I mean people, will swallow the official narrative hook, line and sinker.

They are with no doubt, the time table is about to show up real soon. Many articles have come out on this too. This is going to get really bad, and they have their nerve to try and push another booster.
The gov. Hates us and these ppl can’t get this through their heads.

• Banned
Most of the unvaccinated I know caught long covid & still brain fogged & useless to this day. I don't know any vaccinated with bad outcomes.

At least they will live, now they are fully immune so this vaccine jab , booster is all bs NOT needed in fACT IF YOU ALREADY HAD COVID the worst think one can do is take the jab. It can actually kill you.

• Banned
You’ve got it backwards trust me. The vaxxed are safe , the vaxxed are passing it on to those not jabbed.
They SHED they give it to ppl
They have also given themselves AIDS.

They are with no doubt, the time table is about to show up real soon. Many articles have come out on this too. This is going to get really bad, and they have their nerve to try and push another booster.
The gov. Hates us and these ppl can’t get this through their heads.

The government of Maryland is running a $1 million booster 'lottery' in an effort to get more citizens vaxxed. I am certain lots of grass eating sheep people will bite.

VaxCash 2.0 Promotion – Maryland Lottery

The government of Maryland is running a $1 million booster 'lottery' in an effort to get more citizens vaxxed. I am certain lots of grass eating sheep people will bite.

VaxCash 2.0 Promotion – Maryland Lottery

I never realize how utterly fkg stupid ppl are, incluidng htose who hold more than 1+ PHD’s, and obviously not all of them, but these people in society now are so far gone we’ve never seen such a level of retardation before. These medical personnel should flippen as know better.
The mask especially kill me with how really stupid ppl were on that one too omg.
Can you imagine what other nations think of our Country now.

We've already posted Dr. Wolf's take on this Pfizer data release in the appropriate forum because of the ongoing investigation due to the Sorensen, Dalgleish, Susrud report for a lab-manufactured virus. (USMB search: Sorensen)

Post # 220 Dr. Naomi Wolf

Sorry Mr. Illiterate.
Both Trump and Dr. Rand Paul have come out in strong support of the vaccine for people over 55 and/or those whom are vulnerable.
And they would have access to a fucking HELL of a lot better information than you anti-vaxxer, whackos do.

Sorry Mr. Illiterate.
Both Trump and Dr. Rand Paul have come out in strong support of the vaccine for people over 55 and/or those whom are vulnerable.
And they would have access to a fucking HELL of a lot better information than you anti-vaxxer, whackos do.
No they don't, monkey breath. You're not educated enough on the topic to be flapping lips as spokesman for a collective human genome.

Forum List

Back