New Orleans Devastating Tornadoes Video

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
Unbelievable footage! I can't believe these workers didn't seek cover!
There were 5 tornadoes that hit. My prayers out to all there.

I don't know how to post video from twitter so those are direct links to 2 of the videos. They are incredible. Really shows their destruction.

Twitter
Twitter

Just a minute part of the damage
C4FTUfTWQAYNeTW.jpg

C4F01XcWAAAwQBb.jpg

This site has drone pictures of the devastation.

Tornado warning in Ga heading toward downtown Albany

I can't believe these workers didn't seek cover!
I believe it. Whoever did the filming is just another example of how people these days only care about "getting the story"...no matter how much danger they may get themselves into and if they don't care about themselves, what help will they be to those who may be needing it right there in front of them?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if a person can help give another person's story a good ending, get off of that toad stool that you are sitting on and help them.

Thanks, JOSweetHerat.
Yeah, these guys weren't professional chasers, just at their job site and it could ha,e changed direction at a moments notice.

Seeing the pictures the drone took, it just devastated areas there.
I can't believe these workers didn't seek cover!
I believe it. Whoever did the filming is just another example of how people these days only care about "getting the story"...no matter how much danger they may get themselves into and if they don't care about themselves, what help will they be to those who may be needing it right there in front of them?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if a person can help give another person's story a good ending, get off of that toad stool that you are sitting on and help them.

Yeah, I heard some of the same area Katrina flooded was hit. To have to endure so much.
Saw the news footage................... My heart and my prayers goes with these people. The pain and the lost that they have to go through is way beyond me.

Forum List

Back