New Obama Record-$1.2T 2012 budget deficit

Wow, a paragraph full of BS. Any proof of any of what you just said. Or do you just listen to Fox to get your information
Here, check this out:

OpEdNews - Quicklink: It's Official: Watching Fox News Makes you Stupider
I really don't think I care what you think of my opinion when you keep changing yours like your post last night that was categorically changed from a concession statement to a DNC APB baloney bash. You waited till everybody else left before you did it, too, Mme. flipflop.rshermr.

Pock-pock pock p'doc!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5705299-post16.html Yesterday at 8:07 PM

Last edited by Rshermr; Yesterday at 10:03 PM.

Oh, my from a concessionary speech to a blast from talking points. Nothing like the shifting sands of omission errors among some posters, and I'm not going to forget this one! What a 180-degree turnaround!
:rolleyes:
So we have one of those?
Well, I guess I hadn't been paying much attention, but since he did, I will be. I'm not thrilled, but I believe in second chances if the offender wises up.

to be fair, newt gingrich also said clinton had a surplus. Technically, if you count the social security and medicare trust funds, he did. That is political math, which i never use.
according to the cbo, the last surplus was under clinton. I know you want to make it seem untrue, but you are quite wrong. How about the surplus under reagan? Oh, that's right. He actually had a deficit. Well, then there was bush 1. Oh, thats right. He had an even bigger deficit. Well, we can see clinton had one. How about bush 2? Surely with all of his good work, he must have had one. Nope, record deficit.
You actually need to look at the numbers. The budget deficit of bush would have been a record, with or without the arra. Do a bit of research, and you will see it is true. If i am wrong, prove it, though i do not for a minute believe you either can or will.
bs.

You're calling your reply BS? Since I have not seen truth matters around here in a while are you her?

By the way, the cost of ARRA in 2009 was $114B. Cheap cost to Bush's budget,considering the damage done by the economy he left.

CBO | Actual ARRA Spending Over the 2009-2011 Period Quite Close to CBO's Original Estimate
At least Bush had a budget.

Gutless Wonder Obama has no budget. He's afraid he will have to stop screwing with the Treasury for more checks to his pals if he has a damn budget.

And we're sick of him twisting the US Treasury's arm, nee Pelosi/Solyndra, Inc. In the world of the lay voter, it's called the scandal that won't go away. Oh, wait. The Fifth Column forgotaboutit, so it doesn't exist. :evil:

You say it is liberal math. Which it is not. It is simply math, based on CBO numbers.

Blaming Bush for spending Obama added before FY 2009 was over....is liberal math.Todster, you are talking about
#141B to try to stop a disaster brought on by the prior administration. If you had any integrity, you would understand that if Bush were still there, he should have been doing the same thing.

It was a stimulus meant to offset the downturn caused by the bush policies during his presidency.

That is awesome. It's still Obama's, not Bush's spending.See above.

The spending did not occur primarily in 2009, but primarily in later years.

That is awesome. To be honest, you should find out exactly how much was spent in FY 2009.What, you can"t find out. OK, let me continue your education. $141B was spent in Calendar 09. How much of that was during bushs budget, I neither know nor care.

it was part of the 2009 Bush budget.

Yes, TARP was part of Bush's budget.

And it asked for by Bush to stave off a depression created by his own policies.

Not entirely his own policies, but okay.

So, what do you want, to suggest that Bush's successor should pay for his mess??

No way! Obama should not pay for the portion of TARP that Bush spent before he left office.
Like the $250 billion that was spent to buy bank preferred stock. That should not be charged to Obama. But when it's paid back, shouldn't it be credited back to Bush? So, let me understand this. Prior administration creats a quagmire, and you want the new incoming president to pay for it. Again, Todster, how about some integrity.
It would be dishonest to credit $250 billion to Obama for repayments, right?Only if you give a credit in spending to obama for a couple of trillion dollars that the bush recession cost his administration.
And if Obama gave $60 billion to the automakers in 2009 that they'll never repay, should that be charged against Bush? COLOR="green"]It was, and if you cared to do any research, you would see that whoever convinced you that it would never be repaid lied to you. Most has already been repaid, and the auto manufacturers are looking like they will have no problem paying back the rest. But nice try, inserting that little piece of con dogma. [/COLOR] If Obama gave $500 million to Solyndra and they repaid it under President Romney, it shouldn't be charged against Obama.

Then republicans refuse to allow any deficit spending.
Show me any deficit spending that has occured since the first and only stimulus. Requires research, I know. But, what the hell, there is a first for everything.
Wow.

I know. Actual facts make your claims look ridiculous.
Toddster, the constant thing with you is that you have almost no facts at all. Just a con quoting dogma. You just love those talking points.

Last edited:
By the way, the cost of ARRA in 2009 was $114B. Cheap cost to Bush's budget,considering the damage done by the economy he left.

CBO | Actual ARRA Spending Over the 2009-2011 Period Quite Close to CBO's Original Estimate

Gutless Wonder Obama has no budget. He's afraid he will have to stop screwing with the Treasury for more checks to his pals if he has a damn budget.

And we're sick of him twisting the US Treasury's arm, nee Pelosi/Solyndra, Inc. In the world of the lay voter, it's called the scandal that won't go away. Oh, wait. The Fifth Column forgotaboutit, so it doesn't exist. :evil:
Becki, you need to get outside of fox a bit.
And, relative to there being no budget, maybe you should tell those guys over at the CBO that they need to stop publishing budget numbers every year.
Or, maybe you just need to get a clue.
And of course, no evidence for any of your accusations.
You are a true waste of time.

And, relative to there being no budget, maybe you should tell those guys over at the CBO that they need to stop publishing budget numbers every year.

And you need to pull your head out of obama's ass the shit fumes are making you write stupid shit.

And you need to pull your head out of obama's ass the shit fumes are making you write stupid shit.
Wow, bigred. How profound. Any proof that any of the "stupid shit" I said was untrue??Or is it just that you have no command of the english language, so just have to throw insults instead??
Here is a link to info about a study that may help you understand yourself.

New Study Reveals That Stupidity Can Make You Conservative And Racist

Wow, bigred. How profound. Any proof that any of the "stupid shit" I said was untrue??Or is it just that you have no command of the english language, so just have to throw insults instead??

For one, your source showing Clinton had a surplus. It's stupid using that when it did not happen.

Plus using this last link show how really stupid you are.

For one, your source showing Clinton had a surplus. It's stupid using that when it did not happen.

So you do not want to believe that clinton had a surplus. Apparently you do not remember when Bush was telling everyone that would listen that there was a surplus and he intended to give it back to the taxpayers in the form of refunds. And he did. And then there is the whole inconvenience of the CBO saying that it was so, and publishing the numbers. Quick, get to the tea party web site. There must be an answer to this whole messy issue.

Relative to the link. It is just one of many showing studies that show cons are not real smart, or just plain stupid. Maybe you can find one that says it is not true, or that progressives are stupid. But I don't think so.

So you do not want to believe that clinton had a surplus. Apparently you do not remember when Bush was telling everyone that would listen that there was a surplus and he intended to give it back to the taxpayers in the form of refunds. And he did. And then there is the whole inconvenience of the CBO saying that it was so, and publishing the numbers. Quick, get to the tea party web site. There must be an answer to this whole messy issue.

Relative to the link. It is just one of many showing studies that show cons are not real smart, or just plain stupid. Maybe you can find one that says it is not true, or that progressives are stupid. But I don't think so.

So you do not want to believe that clinton had a surplus.

And you want to believe a lie.

First of all, this budget deficit is the Republicans' fault. They are responsible for the Bush Tax cuts, the Bush Wars and the Bush Unfunded Medicare Part D benefit. Those are the big reasons for our deficits.

Second, spending is the only way out of the mess the Republicans created. In fact, if were spending now, that is, if the stimulus hadn't already run it's course, we wouldn't be experiencing the bad GDP performance.

Spend. Spend. Spend. It's the only way out.

First of all, this budget deficit is the Republicans' fault. They are responsible for the Bush Tax cuts, the Bush Wars and the Bush Unfunded Medicare Part D benefit. Those are the big reasons for our deficits.

And yet, all of these were in place in 2007, when the deficit was $162 billion.

Certainly. However, the full effect of the Republicans' devastation of the economy hadn't yet had an effect on the economy. The combination of the two, destruction of the economy and bad policies, have created deficits as far into the future as we can see.

Ah...so the "full effect" thing is what's keeping unemployment over 8% and has our economy growing at an anemic 1% almost four years after Barack Obama took over? Just when is it you think Barry will start to take responsibility for HIS policies, Joe?

So if Obama "does" get reelected, Joe? Will it be HIS economy before the end of ANOTHER four years? Or will it still be the fault of someone else? You do realize that at some point the finger pointing is going to reach a level of sheer farce?

Wow, bigred. How profound. Any proof that any of the "stupid shit" I said was untrue??http://www.politicususa.com/conservatism-stupidity-racism.html

Any proof?

Well, lets see, there is this post where you called what you were saying BS.

to be fair, newt gingrich also said clinton had a surplus. Technically, if you count the social security and medicare trust funds, he did. That is political math, which i never use.
according to the cbo, the last surplus was under clinton. I know you want to make it seem untrue, but you are quite wrong. How about the surplus under reagan? Oh, that's right. He actually had a deficit. Well, then there was bush 1. Oh, thats right. He had an even bigger deficit. Well, we can see clinton had one. How about bush 2? Surely with all of his good work, he must have had one. Nope, record deficit.
You actually need to look at the numbers. The budget deficit of bush would have been a record, with or without the arra. Do a bit of research, and you will see it is true. If i am wrong, prove it, though i do not for a minute believe you either can or will.
bs.

Then there was this post where you admitted what you are saying is not true.

Why would you count Obama's stimulus and other 2009 spending on Bush?
For several reasons:

1. It happened during Bush's final budget year.
2. It was a stimulus meant to offset the downturn caused by the bush policies during his presidency.
3. The spending did not occur primarily in 2009, but primarily in later years. In fact, spending was still happening this year.
4. About 1/3 of the stimulus was in tax decreased demanded by the republican congress. Per the CBO, those tax decreases had almost no impact

What else can we do but point at your own words proving your are spouting BS and lies when you ask questions like that?

I know. Actual facts make your claims look ridiculous.
Toddster, the constant thing with you is that you have almost no facts at all. Just a con quoting dogma. You just love those talking points.

Todster, you are talking about #141B

Excellent! And how much TARP was spent on the automakers? About $60 billion.
And don't forget to back out the TARP money spent in FY 2009 and paid back in FY 2010.
Probably $250 billion.
So now Bush's 2009 deficit is reduced by about $450 billion.
Now we can see that the claim that "under Obama, federal spending is rising at the slowest pace since Dwight Eisenhower brought the Korean War to an end in the 1950s" is liberal math.

you need to get outside of fox a bit.

I haven't watched 'fox' recently.

relative to there being no budget, maybe you should tell those guys over at the CBO that they need to stop publishing budget numbers every year.

I watch the Senate output box. No budget. Get it?

What a laugh. Of course there's no evidence for Obama's errors of omissions. He omits his responsibilities on a purpose: it's easier to screw the American taxpayers if there is no damn budget issued by the House and passed by the Senate. As gaggy as it is, Obama's screwing the pooch at both ends.

Sorry, the American people are not a waste of time in my book, but thank you for sharing the Obama spirit that Americans are a waste of his time--except at taxation time when he is desirous of the fruits of American people who saved their money and make profits on their investments. He wants all the money he can stuff in his pockets. All those "can't account for $500 million here and $500 million there? It's surreptitious dollars that found their way to the enrichment of Obama, his minions, and their street thugs. Since you're such a financial genius, prove that it isn't so by finding what the hell they're doing with all that money they're not keeping track of, but keeps showing up in reports as "We can't account for ....(fill in the blank)... Nobody knows what happened to such a small amount in the scheme of things..."

What a load of horsepuckey the fuzzy math of the Obama administrators are spewing.

And the attorney General is so busy covering his Fast and Furious heiney, he's not about to look into a few billion bucks missing from the trillions Obama is spending.

And that's what I think.

15064d1315135566-why-trolling-is-a-bad-idea-the-secret-thereof-catdog.gif

you need to get outside of fox a bit.

I haven't watched 'fox' recently.

relative to there being no budget, maybe you should tell those guys over at the CBO that they need to stop publishing budget numbers every year.

I watch the Senate output box. No budget. Get it?

What a laugh. Of course there's no evidence for Obama's errors of omissions. He omits his responsibilities on a purpose: it's easier to screw the American taxpayers if there is no damn budget issued by the House and passed by the Senate. As gaggy as it is, Obama's screwing the pooch at both ends.

Sorry, the American people are not a waste of time in my book, but thank you for sharing the Obama spirit that Americans are a waste of his time--except at taxation time when he is desirous of the fruits of American people who saved their money and make profits on their investments. He wants all the money he can stuff in his pockets. All those "can't account for $500 million here and $500 million there? It's surreptitious dollars that found their way to the enrichment of Obama, his minions, and their street thugs. Since you're such a financial genius, prove that it isn't so by finding what the hell they're doing with all that money they're not keeping track of, but keeps showing up in reports as "We can't account for ....(fill in the blank)... Nobody knows what happened to such a small amount in the scheme of things..."

What a load of horsepuckey the fuzzy math of the Obama administrators are spewing.

And the attorney General is so busy covering his Fast and Furious heiney, he's not about to look into a few billion bucks missing from the trillions Obama is spending.

And that's what I think.

15064d1315135566-why-trolling-is-a-bad-idea-the-secret-thereof-catdog.gif

I agree.

Can you link us to the last 3 budgets approved by the Senate?

2008 - Passed in May of 2007 (overview with links)

PDF Download Link for 2007 US Senate Budget

It was a little harder to get the older budgets from the Bush Administration, Hortysir. Just sayin'. :salute:

Last edited:

So you do not want to believe that clinton had a surplus.

And you want to believe a lie.
Bigred, if the last president, a republican, believed it, then you can be pretty certain it is true. The cbo says it is true. So far, only you and a few other cons say it was not true. So, where is your proof? You know, unbiased experts who can show he did NOT have a surplus. Only stupid people say things that they have no evidence for.

Go to the cbo web site, or simply google us budget 2010, etc. Not at all hard to find. But no, I will not do it for you.

Forum List

Back