New Nickname for FoxNews: The Treason Channel

Following the shot of the African-American man focusing specifically on the gun, MSNBC host Contessa Brewer said that "you have a man of color in the presidency and white people showing up with guns strapped to their waists or to their legs."

black.jpg

They all distort the truth Yukon... it depends on what party they happen to be marketing for.

I think most of the female reporters at Fox News are part-time strippers and/or hookers.

Sorry everyone for the previous link, I will try it again, if this does not work then you will have to copy and paste it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jwg-f3dqN4&feature=related]YouTube - Greg Gutfeld of Fox News Calls Out MSNBC on Their 'Strategic Editing'.[/ame]

So, here's the thing, I wrote this thread out of frustration, because almost all right-wing posters don't respond to anything I write that's productive or positive, mainly to stay "On message" I guess.

But FoxNews is a bunch of seditious bastards.

So, here's the thing, I wrote this thread out of frustration, because almost all right-wing posters don't respond to anything I write that's productive or positive, mainly to stay "On message" I guess.

Prove it.

Prove it.

LOL, just my personal opinion.

Just like all of FoxNews' "opinion" shows, where they don't have to prove anything.

That might be true.

It is, yet you libs only bitch about FOXNews...

Why is that?

Because in its imperfection, Fox News does convey both sides and that means that in speaking the truth, Fox News, unlike CNN or MSLSD is much more likely to let slip some facts that liberals disfavor.

Since ABC, SeeBS NBC, MSLSD & CNN try assiduously to AVOID saying anything remotely negative about President Obama or any liberal Democrat Parody legislative initiative, there is nothing for the libs TO bitch about when it comes to those other "news" media outlets.

bush_sheep.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi42gRAsmUM]YouTube - Outfoxed: The Fox News internal memos[/ame]

Prove it.

Just like all of FoxNews' "opinion" shows, where they don't have to prove anything.

Then perhaps you should make it known that it's an opinion instead of stating it as if it were fact.

Prove it.

Okay. I can do that............

By the way Dim Bulb/No Logic......you stated that FAUX Noise wasn't seditious.

Well......check this out......

YouTube - Fatuous and Feebleminded Glenn Beck Claims Obama Wants America to Fail

And......to help things out, here's some definitions from Dictionary.com

Quote:
se⋅di⋅tion
  /sɪˈdɪʃən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [si-dish-uhn] Show IPA
Use sedition in a Sentence
See web results for sedition
See images of sedition
–noun
1. incitement of discontent or rebellion against a government.
2. any action, esp. in speech or writing, promoting such discontent or rebellion.
3. Archaic. rebellious disorder.
Origin:
1325–75; < L s&#275;diti&#333;n- (s. of s&#275;diti&#333;), equiv. to s&#275;d- se- + -iti&#333;n- a going (it(us), ptp. of &#299;re to go + -i&#333;n- -ion ); r. ME sedicioun < AF < L, as above

Synonyms:
1. insurrection, mutiny. See treason.

se&#8901;di&#8901;tious
&#8194;&#8194;/s&#618;&#712;d&#618;&#643;&#601;s/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [si-dish-uhs] Show IPA
Use seditious in a Sentence
See web results for seditious
See images of seditious
–adjective
1. of, pertaining to, or of the nature of sedition.
2. given to or guilty of sedition.
Origin:
1400–50; late ME sedicious, equiv. to sedici(oun) sedition + -ous -ous; cf. L s&#275;diti&#333;sus
So yeah.....FAUX Noise IS seditious!

Next?

Prove it.

Then perhaps you should make it known that it's an opinion instead of stating it as if it were fact.

Well, by putting it on a message board where people generally state their opinions, and then not providing any supporting data, I am in fact making it known that it is my opinion.

Just like FoxNews does.

Last edited:
SOOOOO! Is anyone on here willing to say that they believe that ALL of the news on their network of choice is 100% accurate + fair and balanced?

No but there are much more blatent lies at fox than at msnbc.

Actually, I really dont know of any lies told at msnbc.....there are plenty at fox though.

SOOOOO! Is anyone on here willing to say that they believe that ALL of the news on their network of choice is 100% accurate + fair and balanced?

No but there are much more blatent lies at fox than at msnbc.

Actually, I really dont know of any lies told at msnbc.....there are plenty at fox though.
zona once again shows what a fucking moron he is

Forum List

Back