New Nickname for FoxNews: The Treason Channel

media_foxlie.gif

Rush Limbaugh was touted as the leader of the Republican party by CBS.....

Rush Limbaugh: Republican Party Leader?
CBS Evening News: Democrats Think That Tying The Party To The Radio Host Is A Political Winner -- Is It?

Bob Schieffer spoke with Budget Chief Peter Orszag and Rep. John Boehner about President Obama's stimulus plan and Journalists Kathleen Parker and Michael Fletcher discussed Rush Limbaugh.

* Video Limbaugh Wrangles Feathers

Bob Schieffer spoke with syndicated columnist Kathleen Parker and The Washington Post's Michael Fletcher about radio host Rush Limbaugh's controversial comments and opposition to the budget.
* Video Coulter Slams Stimulus Plan

As Harry Smith reports, Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh stated publically he would like to see President Obama fail. Ann Coulter discusses the comment and Obama's economic stimulus plan.

* Is Rush Limbaugh the leader of the Republican party? Democrats say so, and have been using the argument to score political points in recent weeks. Photo

Is Rush Limbaugh the leader of the Republican party? Democrats say so, and have been using the argument to score political points in recent weeks. (AP)

* Stories
* GOP Fights Back Over Criticism Of Limbaugh
* White House Scores On Republican Bickering

(CBS) Want a formula for a diverting political tempest? CBS News senior political correspondent Jeff Greenfield breaks down the steps:

Step 1: Take a provocative speech by the most popular conservative voice in the land - that would be Rush Limbaugh, who asked, "What is so strange about being honest and saying, 'I want Barack Obama to fail?'" at last week's Conservative Political Action Conference.

Step 2: Add an observation by the White House chief of staff that has the subtlety of a hand grenade - Rahm Emanuel saying that Rush Limbaugh is the leader of the Republican Party.

Step 3: Throw in a comment by chairman of the Republican National Committee, the newly-elected former Maryland Lt. Gov. Michael Steele, who said Limbaugh is only an entertainer and that some of his remarks are "incendiary." Follow that up with a hat-in-hands apology from Steele to Limbaugh.

Step 4: Then, well, just stand back and watch the mixture come to a boil on cable news.

Republicans charge the White House with unleashing a "weapon of mass distraction." Democrats, including the party's national chair, counter that the Republicans are cowed by a commentator who is wishing the nation ill.

"When Rush made the statement of, 'Look, I want the president to fail,' that was just a very important thing to point out right there," said Tim Kaine, the Virginia governor and Democratic National Committee chairman. "We're gonna shine a spotlight on that. We're gonna ask the American people, 'Is this the way you want your politics to be?'"

Rush Limbaugh: Republican Party Leader? - CBS News

Now one for Glenn Beck as the Republican leader.........

Glenn Beck Leader of Republican Party
(Read WP posts from Alex Nobles) | (Read MT posts from Alex Nobles)

As scary as this may sound… Glenn Beck might actually have more power than anybody else representing the republican party. As the republican party seemingly has no leader in their ranks, at least one that can represent the voice of the people. Even though Glenn Beck is an independent, he represents more republicans than the republican party. The resignation of Van Jones signals that Glenn Beck’s words do not fall on deaf ears. The view’s of Glenn Beck have been labeled “extreme” from just about everyone on the left. Van Jones views are arguably just as extreme, if not more so. link

Glenn Beck’s ratings are arguably the highest among cable “news” network programs. Glenn Beck, at the horrible 5pm time slot, are getting ratings that are right under the likes of Bill O’Reilly, and surpassing Sean Hannity. Those two programs appear in FoxNews prime time lineup just imagine if Glenn Beck took over the Hannity slot. Just for reference Glenn Beck is being watched by almost three times as many people who watch Keith Olbermann who is msnbc’s best watched program. ( Source )

http://rightwingnews.com/2009/09/glenn-beck-leader-of-republican-party/

And.......here's one where Glenn Beck knows NOTHING about Constitutional ammendments....

Does Glenn Beck support the slave trade or is he just an "idiot"?
September 23, 2009 8:16 pm ET — 234 Comments

In a chapter in his new book purporting to explain to "idiots" what "our Founding Fathers really intended," Glenn Beck praises an obsolete provision of the U.S. Constitution that prohibited Congress from outlawing the slave trade before 1808 and capped taxes on the slave trade at $10 per slave. In his explanation of the provision, Beck does not mention slavery, saying instead that the provision means that the Founders apparently "felt like there was a value to being able to live here" and lamenting: "Not anymore. These days we can't ask anything of immigrants -- including that they abide by our laws."
Beck claims to provide authoritative explanation of Constitution's meaning

Beck explains to "idiots" what "our Founding Fathers really intended" in the Constitution. In the introduction to a chapter titled, "The U.S. Constitution: Lost in Translation," Beck mocks "idiots" who don't share his interpretation of the Constitution:

How many times have you argued with your idiot friends about what's constitutional and what isn't? You may even show them the Constitution, but the disagreement continues. That made me think that maybe the problem is that the entire Constitution is written in English -- a language that is very difficult for the average idiot to comprehend. In addition, there are several words in the document longer than three letters, making it a tougher read than the "Dick and Jane" books they normally struggle through.

What follows is a translation (from English to Idiot) of several important parts of the U.S. Constitution, leaving no doubt as to what our Founding Fathers really intended. [Beck, et. al, Arguing With Idiots, Page 267]

Beck praises constitutional provision protecting slave trade

Beck praises "Migration or Importation" tax provision in taking cheap shot at "immigrants." In the chapter, Beck reprints and then praises Article I, Section 9, Clause 1 of the Constitution. Beck specifically highlights in yellow the phrase "ten dollars for each person":

Section 9. The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a Tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person.

That's right, the Founders actually put a price tag on coming to this country: $10 per person. Apparently they felt like there was a value to being able to live here. Not anymore. These days we can't ask anything of immigrants -- including that they abide by our laws. [Arguing with Idiots, Page 278]

Does Glenn Beck support the slave trade or is he just an "idiot"? | Media Matters for America

So..........with proof that both the MSM and the right wing BOTH stating that Limp Idiot and Blech are leaders, along with the fact that Blech knows NOTHING, why does the GOP follow these two morons?

Last edited:
Fox News is the voice of the right wing. A broken voice, yes. A dishonest voice, yes. But it has the right to broadcast and can be held accountable under slander laws for what it reports and libel laws for it writes. But it has every right to be the voice of the minority, the despised kooky fringe on the far right, to be the laughing stock of America. I defend the right of Fox news to be the idiots of the American airwaves.

The entire rightwing media empire seems to be run by Democrats. If I were a Democrat, I surely would want Fox doing what it is doing. It has turned off more than 65% of America.

If fox news is turning off more americans why are the ratings kicking all the other networks asses. If Americans wanted to hear what democrats are saying why cant they make it on talk radio.

Its a shame the Liberals are infesting both political parties in the USA, Kennedy was no Liberal, Liberals are the loudest dishonest voice, easy to prove, just look at the threads and see how many times the Liberals have to resort to name calling versus fact posting.

Its actually real difficult to engage Liberals in relevant conversation, hence all the rhetoric and propaganda attacking Beck.

Fox News is the voice of the right wing. A broken voice, yes. A dishonest voice, yes. But it has the right to broadcast and can be held accountable under slander laws for what it reports and libel laws for it writes. But it has every right to be the voice of the minority, the despised kooky fringe on the far right, to be the laughing stock of America. I defend the right of Fox news to be the idiots of the American airwaves.

The entire rightwing media empire seems to be run by Democrats. If I were a Democrat, I surely would want Fox doing what it is doing. It has turned off more than 65% of America.

If fox news is turning off more americans why are the ratings kicking all the other networks asses. If Americans wanted to hear what democrats are saying why cant they make it on talk radio.

Its a shame the Liberals are infesting both political parties in the USA, Kennedy was no Liberal, Liberals are the loudest dishonest voice, easy to prove, just look at the threads and see how many times the Liberals have to resort to name calling versus fact posting.

Its actually real difficult to engage Liberals in relevant conversation, hence all the rhetoric and propaganda attacking Beck.

FAUX Noise is "kicking the other stations asses" in the same way that the tea bagger protests were over 1 million..........

THEY LIE AND TOUT THEIR OWN BULLSHIT AS TRUTH!

FAUX Noise is "kicking the other stations asses" in the same way that the tea bagger protests were over 1 million..........

THEY LIE AND TOUT THEIR OWN BULLSHIT AS TRUTH!

Just like the lies and hate your spewing, you got issues huh? Not much more to say than that, its easy to see your just trolling along.

Well, considering that most of the people on FAUX Noise have been caught playing fast and loose with the facts, as well as the statement Rupert Murdoch made about "FOX not being concerned with facts", well.....do the math dipstick........FAUX is not a real news station any more, just cherry picking rhetoric filled windbags.

Well, considering that most of the people on FAUX Noise have been caught playing fast and loose with the facts, as well as the statement Rupert Murdoch made about "FOX not being concerned with facts", well.....do the math dipstick........FAUX is not a real news station any more, just cherry picking rhetoric filled windbags.

So what, I dont watch fox news, besides if Fox news was as bad as you say you wouldnt have to make up those incredibly clever names for Fox news.

What do you watch, CNN with the openly gay Wolf Blitzer (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Last edited:

So what, I dont watch fox news, besides if Fox news was as bad as you say you wouldnt have to make up those incredibly clever names for Fox news.

So......in other words, you don't watch FAUX Noise, nor do you know anything about what they speak of.

Nice..........the ignorant defending the dumb.

So......in other words, you don't watch FAUX Noise, nor do you know anything about what they speak of.

Nice..........the ignorant defending the dumb.

wow, two or three posts and you got to call me names, whats wrong, debating a fact is too hard for you.

How the fuck are you going to debate ANYTHING when you've stated that you DON'T WATCH FOX?

If you're ignorant about a subject (you don't watch the station), how in the hell can you hope to speak intelligently about their programming?

You know.........your plastic surgeon did a good job of hiding your lobotomy scars.........

How the fuck are you going to debate ANYTHING when you've stated that you DON'T WATCH FOX?

If you're ignorant about a subject (you don't watch the station), how in the hell can you hope to speak intelligently about their programming?

You know.........your plastic surgeon did a good job of hiding your lobotomy scars.........

You aint here too debate, you have spewed nothing but immature name calling and you speak of debate, one does not speak with clowns as one speaks with men.

Beck brought it on himself. Fox is the last stronghold of the wierdos, so its ratings should be good. What's your point? I had assumed you were making one, but I am not so sure now that you were.

You aint here too debate, you have spewed nothing but immature name calling and you speak of debate, one does not speak with clowns as one speaks with men.

What the fuck is there to debate Mad Dog Numbnuts 2000? You stated that you haven't ever watched FAUX Noise, and so therefore have nothing to contribute towards the conversation.

How the fuck are you going to debate the merits of something if you know nothing about it?

Debate over idiot. You've been served. How's it feel to have your ass handed to you in pieces without any glue?

If you ever start watching, then we can talk. Incidentally, I watch FAUX Noise when I feel like laughing a lot at stupidity.

I know.... I used to think it was a joke, but I've heard libs actually proudly proclaim it...

Funneh shit...:lol:

At least he's honest. Honesty? What's that? Conservatives are scratching their heads in unison. What IS that?

Thank you, Captain Irony....:lol:

Def. of "ironic" - characterized by often poignant difference or incongruity between what is expected and what actually is; "madness, an ironic fate for such a clear thinker"; "it was ironical that the well-planned scheme failed so completely"

Ironic would be planning on making Iraq a democracy and ending up with a far right Islamic Theocracy.

Ironic is wanting to teach "mystical intelligent design" over "science" and then going to a "medical doctor" and NOT a "faith healer".

Ironic is accusing gays of rampant sex and then finding out that they may be more married swingers than gays.

Ironic is finding out that less than 6% of scientists are Republicans and then Republicans complaining that the "Star Wars" missile defense, something created by scientists, works, but the scientists say it doesn't.

Ironic is Conservatives pushing "abstinence only" as the best form of sex education and their children have the highest birth rate and STD rate in Western Civilization.

Ironic is the Republicans complaining most about "government run health care" are the ones on Medicare and Medicaid, and even more ironic, they don't even know these ARE government run health care.

So, if pointing these things out to Republicans makes me "Captain Ironic", then "thanks".

At least he's honest. Honesty? What's that? Conservatives are scratching their heads in unison. What IS that?

Def. of "ironic" - characterized by often poignant difference or incongruity between what is expected and what actually is; "madness, an ironic fate for such a clear thinker"; "it was ironical that the well-planned scheme failed so completely"

The irony, shit4brains, was you bitching about honesty...

lol

Okay, so the neolibs think it's treasonous to speak out against the government, while the original libs are shaking their heads wondering what happened to freedom of speech.

Okay, so the neolibs think it's treasonous to speak out against the government, while the original libs are shaking their heads wondering what happened to freedom of speech.

Saying liberals feel a certain way is not the same as them actually feeling that way.

lol

Honesty is a very difficult thing to face when facts pierce the conservative bubble of fantasy built on a foundation of delusion.

They become so upset at the encroaching reality, they resort to profanity and name calling. They have my sympathy. It must be terrible when their unfounded fears and imagined threats are pulled kicking and screaming out into the light for truthful examination.

Like Chicken Little, they have run in circles for so long, screaming, "The sky is falling, the sky is falling" that when the sky doesn't fall, they become disappointed and depressed. They begin to wonder, what else did they imagine?

Then there are those especially extreme that are so angry the sky didn't fall, they decide they need to do "something" to prove that they really were right. They are the "truly frightening" because you won't know what they will do until they do it. Ask Timothy McVeigh.

Saying liberals feel a certain way is not the same as them actually feeling that way.

No ... true liberalism holds freedom of speech as an important right, neolibs want to silence opposition even though it goes against this belief.

lol

Honesty is a very difficult thing to face when facts pierce the conservative bubble of fantasy built on a foundation of delusion.

They become so upset at the encroaching reality, they resort to profanity and name calling. They have my sympathy. It must be terrible when their unfounded fears and imagined threats are pulled kicking and screaming out into the light for truthful examination.

Like Chicken Little, they have run in circles for so long, screaming, "The sky is falling, the sky is falling" that when the sky doesn't fall, they become disappointed and depressed. They begin to wonder, what else did they imagine?

Then there are those especially extreme that are so angry the sky didn't fall, they decide they need to do "something" to prove that they really were right. They are the "truly frightening" because you won't know what they will do until they do it. Ask Timothy McVeigh.

Timothy Mcviegh was not a conservative, him and Larry Nichols came out of good ole democratic Michigan. Shocking.

Forum List

Back