New Muslim ban not happening.

Muslim ban?

Who is proposing a "Muslim" ban?
Donald Trump is, of course. He said so. That's a big reason it keeps getting struck down. Take it up with him! ;)

guess you're as confused as those judges.

from what I've heard, and read, there is nothing in the paperwork about Muslims.

they're not getting struck down because of what's in them, they're getting struck down because of comments Trump made on the campaign trail.

sounds silly to me
That's right they are, because that speaks directly to intent. Again, take it up with the guy who proposed a Muslim ban, then issued an order stopping travel from Muslim countries. I guess words CAN matter!

Muslim ban?

Donald Trump is, of course. He said so. That's a big reason it keeps getting struck down. Take it up with him! ;)

from what I've heard, and read, there is nothing in the paperwork about Muslims.

they're not getting struck down because of what's in them, they're getting struck down because of comments Trump made on the campaign trail.

sounds silly to me
That's right they are, because that speaks directly to intent. Again, take it up with the guy who proposed a Muslim ban, then issued an order stopping travel from Muslim countries. I guess words CAN matter!
You guys are in for a major disappointment. Lol

Muslim ban?

sounds silly to me
Not really, a short term ban like this doesn't accomplish much but to make people like you paint yourselves into a corner.

Muslim ban?

sounds silly to me
I seem to remember it made it to SCOTUS.

What happened there?

Muslim ban?

sounds silly to me

What happened there?
They dismissed the case, because it was about an executive order that no longer exists. Is that not what you thought happened?

Muslim ban?

sounds silly to me

What happened there?
They dismissed the case, because it was about an executive order that no longer exists. Is that not what you thought happened?

Nope, that doesn't seem to jive with what I read.

Supreme Court Takes Up Travel Ban Case, and Allows Parts to Go Ahead

Muslim ban?

sounds silly to me
Not really, a short term ban like this doesn't accomplish much but to make people like you paint yourselves into a corner.
We shall see.

sounds silly to me

What happened there?

Then you're not paying attention. That was a temporary allowance pending oral arguments in October. That scheduled date came and went, and the case was dismissed because the order in question no longer exists and has been replaced.

Supreme Court dismisses one travel ban case

In reality, the Supreme Court has not actaully taken up the case, yet.

sounds silly to me

What happened there?

Then you're not paying attention. That was a temporary allowance pending oral arguments in October. That scheduled date came and went, and the case was dismissed because the order in question no longer exists and has been replaced.

"The Supreme Court on Tuesday dismissed one of two cases over President Trump's ban on visitors from mostly Muslim countries, suggesting it will step away from the controversy for now."

one, of two.

Keep in mind that in my many years of hosteling abroad, I've partied with people from all over this planet and EVERY SINGLE TIME the UK countries are the ONLY nationalities that randomly pick fights with me for no reason and start spewing random, hateful death-threats at me for being a "bloody yank" EVERY GODDAMNED TIME the alcohol starts flowing. I've had to have hostel owners kick these poms out for their out-of-control behavior regarding Americans. Seriously, in all my international experience I've never seen such hate-filled, white trash, white nagger FILTH of my race on an international basis. These British savage subhumans CANNOT behave in a civilized manner when an American is in the room. I think it's lucky that America turned out as well as we did when we're descended from that nation of ANIMALS!

I experienced the same in Canada in my teens when we'd visit family there.
Of course it could be that all the Canadian chicks were fawning all over me and asking when I was coming back.
And while in P.E. I pretty much whooped their ass in field hockey which I'd never even played.

I talk to a lot of Brits here in Houston since I live in the Energy corridor and there's a british pub near me.
They're some of the friendliest people i've ever met. Of course they're conservative and well off.

What happened there?

"The Supreme Court on Tuesday dismissed one of two cases over President Trump's ban on visitors from mostly Muslim countries, suggesting it will step away from the controversy for now."

one, of two.
Because the second case concerns the same, expired order and the refugee ban, which expires in 7 days

Federal judge in Hawaii blocks Trump's third travel ban

I may be wrong but hasnt he spent 10 months trying to implement a 3 month ban ?

What a dickhead.
The Muslim ban that doesn't affect a billion or so Muslims. No one with any sense is falling for the leftist bullshit.
The rulings weren't "leftist ".... The TWO things that indicated its intent was as a Muslim ban (according to the judges) were 1) the words out of the man's mouth who issued the order and 2) the big "oopsie" of saying members of religous minorities could still come in, with all countries being listed having Muslim majorities.

Again, if you are looking for someone to blame for this failure, blame Trump and the people doing his work for him.

What a dickhead.
The Muslim ban that doesn't affect a billion or so Muslims. No one with any sense is falling for the leftist bullshit.
The rulings weren't "leftist ".... The TWO things that indicated its intent was as a Muslim ban (according to the judges) were 1) the words out of the man's mouth who issued the order and 2) the big "oopsie" of saying members of religous minorities could still come in, with all countries being listed having Muslim majorities.

Again, if you are looking for someone to blame for this failure, blame Trump and the people doing his work for him.
Did not say anything about rulings. What I was commenting on is leftist disingenuously calling a travel ban a muslim ban.

What a dickhead.

Did not say anything about rulings. What I was commenting on is leftist disingenuously calling a travel ban a muslim ban.
Trump specifically called it a ban on Muslims.What is difficult to understand about that ?

What a dickhead.

Trump specifically called it a ban on Muslims.What is difficult to understand about that ?
Trump may have but obviously it's not as it only affects a fraction of the world's Muslim population. Buy the way North Korea is on the list as well.

Forum List

Back