New Mossad chief to apologize

You and your people have already derailed the thread better than I ever could.

Why would I need to say much.

Dangerous line with you.

Now I find that rather humorous. Thank you. I will give you a thanks back for the one you gave me. :razz:

You know there are people that really want Israel to thrive, but don't want them to do it on the US dime or have the US give them card blanche in terms of their behavior. Israel has done things to the US, that if any other country on the planet had done, would have cause a nice little regime change in Israel circa US invasion. Israel's got to do the diplomacy thing and find compromise with other countries of the region. We can't afford to keep paying off Jordan, Egypt, Yemen, Syria, and a host of other nations so Israel can act that their crap don't stink and behave pretty badly. They have nukes, they are constantly killing and capturing Palestinians, they've blown up US warships, sent spies and assassination squads all around the world, including the US, and they are in violation of UN resolutions. Sooner or later that behavior has to come to an end.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Your taking this too personally and, unfortunately, your're also proving my assertion that anything approaching ridicule of Israel in this country is tantamount to blasphemy. I think your new mossad leader should apologize to the U.S. for the spies that were unleashed on this nation on his predecessors watch.

You have successfully missed the point a little bit. I don't, necessarily, reject our support for Israel in all instances. My criticism isn't all inclusive 100% of the time. Our support of Israel for example is minor in comparison to the murder of civilans by some air force cowards driving reaper and predator drones. There is your cause in and effect. There is no honor in that, just shame. If someone did the same to your family even accidentally then I suspect you'd do everything in your power to get some payback. Muslims nor anyone for the matter hold a monopoly on hate.

So are you saying that we target civilians? Or are civilian Deaths due to the fact that terrorists hide behind them? What should our foreign policy be in you're mind? Do you think we should respond when attacked or negotiate?

You have successfully missed the point a little bit. I don't, necessarily, reject our support for Israel in all instances. My criticism isn't all inclusive 100% of the time. Our support of Israel for example is minor in comparison to the murder of civilans by some air force cowards driving reaper and predator drones. There is your cause in and effect. There is no honor in that, just shame. If someone did the same to your family even accidentally then I suspect you'd do everything in your power to get some payback. Muslims nor anyone for the matter hold a monopoly on hate.

So are you saying that we target civilians? Or are civilian Deaths due to the fact that terrorists hide behind them? What should our foreign policy be in you're mind? Do you think we should respond when attacked or negotiate?

We negotiate with terrorists all the time. While not policy, cvilians have been engaged purposely. The point is if your family is wasted from a hellfire missile thrown down at you by an enemy you can't even see, well, allah or not you're going to want pay back. Doesn't matter if there is a jihadist in the next tent because your kids are just as dead an now you are a potential jihadist with dead kids lying around.

Ropey if I hated Israel I'd just come out and say it. I don't care for Israel. That is about as much as I can muster right now so you need to lay off the innuendo a bit. You are walking a very dangerous line with me when you start calling me stupid. You'll find things will digress substantially when your insolence meets my disdain for being called stupid, but if you want this to get really nasty then by all means continue on your present course. You and your people have already derailed the thread better than I ever could.

This is the word I like in his quote. Too me that insinuates that he considers himself to be superior to you Ropey. Is that because he's white and you're a Jew?...just asking

You know there are people that really want Israel to thrive, but don't want them to do it on the US dime or have the US give them card blanche in terms of their behavior. Israel has done things to the US, that if any other country on the planet had done, would have cause a nice little regime change in Israel circa US invasion. Israel's got to do the diplomacy thing and find compromise with other countries of the region. We can't afford to keep paying off Jordan, Egypt, Yemen, Syria, and a host of other nations so Israel can act that their crap don't stink and behave pretty badly. They have nukes, they are constantly killing and capturing Palestinians, they've blown up US warships, sent spies and assassination squads all around the world, including the US, and they are in violation of UN resolutions. Sooner or later that behavior has to come to an end.

You have every right to express your feelings in that regard. Some of the things you say are arguable, but you have even that side of the argument and I can't disagree with you. Just as there is proof that Kennedy was .... there is 'proof' that this.... and there is 'proof' that that... but yes, you can argue those points.

If America stopped their pay offs then instability would rein and likely finally something would be done either way.

It is an appeasement I agree, and one I wish were gone. Just as I wish the term Anti-semitism had never been birthed.

Yet, there it is so I deal with it in reality.

I peace will be hard to make with an Israel quite rightly paranoid. Nejad comes to Israel's southern border with Lebanon? Twenty thousand Hezbollah in South Lebanon?

And what is Hamas? They are financed with weapons from Iran and they have allowed the MB to control their arenas. Now it is quite hard for them to deal with the Iranian Shia who have also come over and who have their own Gaza brigades and trained the Arabian Shia who have become "Palestinians".

No simple thing indeed. But you have your right to think your way. I agree on more than a few points but differently. I am a third generation Canadian born Jew. I see that the American Oil Hegemony and desire to keep a lid on the middle east while it continue to secure, transfer, protect and insure the mainstay of middle eastern oil was the reason for the beginning of payments. For Israel it was small and grew, for the Jordanians and Egyptians it is a mainstay of their own fiefdoms.

Had Israel been left on its own in seventy three, the end result was clear...

Now look at what we have...

Appeasement never works in the long term. Israel appeased the Palestinians with their first Intifada and this birthed rockets from rocks. Now we come to nuclear proliferation.

It doesn't surprise me that you'd think that. As a minority (I assume you are by your title) you were programmed by society from the cradle to look for racism, to coddle it, and to make it work to your advantage. Fair enough. And like a liberal, you'd use it to shut down a conversation that you are on the losing end of. The man called me stupid. I find that insolent but you can be predictable little punk and twist it around anyway you like if it makes you feel more like a man.

You have every right to express your feelings in that regard. Some of the things you say are arguable, but you have even that side of the argument and I can't disagree with you. Just as there is proof that Kennedy was .... there is 'proof' that this.... and there is 'proof' that that... but yes, you can argue those points.

If America stopped their pay offs then instability would rein and likely finally something would be done either way.

It is an appeasement I agree, and one I wish were gone. Just as I wish the term Anti-semitism had never been birthed.

Yet, there it is so I deal with it in reality.

I peace will be hard to make with an Israel quite rightly paranoid. Nejad comes to Israel's southern border with Lebanon? Twenty thousand Hezbollah in South Lebanon?

And what is Hamas? They are financed with weapons from Iran and they have allowed the MB to control their arenas. Now it is quite hard for them to deal with the Iranian Shia who have also come over and who have their own Gaza brigades and trained the Arabian Shia who have become "Palestinians".

No simple thing indeed. But you have your right to think your way. I agree on more than a few points but differently. I am a third generation Canadian born Jew. I see that the American Oil Hegemony and desire to keep a lid on the middle east while it continue to secure, transfer, protect and insure the mainstay of middle eastern oil was the reason for the beginning of payments. For Israel it was small and grew, for the Jordanians and Egyptians it is a mainstay of their own fiefdoms.

Had Israel been left on its own in seventy three, the end result was clear...

Now look at what we have...

Appeasement never works in the long term. Israel appeased the Palestinians with their first Intifada and this birthed rockets from rocks. Now we come to nuclear proliferation.

Congratulations. You have just found a little common ground with me.

Ropey if I hated Israel I'd just come out and say it. I don't care for Israel. That is about as much as I can muster right now so you need to lay off the innuendo a bit. You are walking a very dangerous line with me when you start calling me stupid. You'll find things will digress substantially when your insolence meets my disdain for being called stupid, but if you want this to get really nasty then by all means continue on your present course. You and your people have already derailed the thread better than I ever could.

This is the word I like in his quote. Too me that insinuates that he considers himself to be superior to you Ropey. Is that because he's white and you're a Jew?...just asking

I would say that anyone who shows him his absolute thinking and calls it stupid would get the same response, which is to not address the prior post and move on to an agenda. Note that he did not speak to his hate or love Israel proposal.

I say that it is weak when one runs from the post and threatens online. Rather like punching air. Or shooting at air.

Little gets accomplished and a loud noise is heard. :razz:

I made no threat, I simply stated that the thread was going to go down hill in very belligerent way if you continued the course. Stop making more out of this than there is.

I made no threat, I simply stated that the thread was going to go down hill in very belligerent way if you continued the course. Stop making more out of this than there is.

I truly think you do not know how to discuss. I will consider you limited rather than hateful. :razz:

What, you were going to swear? Call me names?

I truly think you do not know how to discuss. I will consider you limited rather than hateful. :razz:

What, you were going to swear? Call me names?

I only call idiots names and sparingly so. Marc39 for example, suffers from downs syndrome and should be loathed and revealed for the drooling tard that he is. You, however, judging by your avatar which predates my birth by 1 year, are obviously a 60 something year man with some wisdom. Let's just say that everyone has certain buttons that once pushed, well, tempers can flare. You can't say that you don't have that weakness. I'm well educated, and you pushed a button with me, but I'd prefer to keep this civil.

Now your case of Israel for or against:

R.C. Christian said:
There are only 2 types of people in this world: Those who love Israel, and those who don't. I'm in the "don't" category and the criticism has been earned.

Was successfully debunked with simple logic in terms a young person should be able to understand.

Are you truly unable to see the illogic of such a statement as ^^yours^^ when in discussion? Of course it is open to attack. And of course to support it is simply stupidity.

Now when you move to defense of such concrete absolutist thinking, then no doubt this has happened before in your discussions with others, and so I put forwards, likely to happen again with me.

So, yes very likely you will read that term from me if you choose to involve yourself in discussions with me, regardless of who starts the discussion.

R.C. Christian said:
I would prefer to keep it civil as well.

While the scumbag is at it, perhaps he and his pariah state

You already started RC. Your illogical statement attempts to clothe others in your absolutist terms. I challenged it. No more. Your threat came after calling me those names, so this usually means advancing power of threat, does it not? Then you spoke of danger as well which is the CLEAR threat. You hid from that as well. Why?

In non formal discussion, illogical statements are called stupidity. In formal debates they are simply called illogical. Would you rather me call you illogical when you make such proposals?

I only call idiots names and sparingly so.

I don't presume others intellect often, which is why I thought that by considering you more limited, or unable to see that you make illogical statements often, I might just more easily bypass your posts when they contained said illogical statements and extensions, rather than coming in and debunking the logic of the statement.

Now your case of Israel for or against:

R.C. Christian said:
There are only 2 types of people in this world: Those who love Israel, and those who don't. I'm in the "don't" category and the criticism has been earned.

Was successfully debunked with simple logic in terms a young person should be able to understand.

Are you truly unable to see the illogic of such a statement as ^^yours^^ when in discussion? Of course it is open to attack. And of course to support it is simply stupidity. I could call it inanity if you will?

Now when you move to defense of such concrete absolutist thinking, then no doubt this has happened before in your discussions with others, and so I put forwards, likely to happen again with me.

So, yes very likely you will read that term from me if you choose to involve yourself in discussions with me, regardless of who starts the discussion.

R.C. Christian said:
I would prefer to keep it civil as well.

While the scumbag is at it, perhaps he and his pariah state

You already started using your own profanities on me already. Note that they were not returned. Only your illogical statement and attempts to clothe me in your absolutist terms. Your threat came after calling me those names, so this usually means advancing means, does it not? Then you spoke of danger as well which is the CLEAR threat. You hid from that as well. Why?

In non formal discussion, illogical statements are called stupidity. In formal debates they are simply called illogical. Would you rather me call you illogical when you make such proposals?

I only call idiots names and sparingly so.

I don't presume others intellect often, which is why I thought that by considering you more limited, or unable to see that you make illogical statements often, I might just more easily bypass your posts when they contained said illogical statements and extensions, rather than coming in and debunking the logic of the statement.

If you are looking for a formal debate you've come to the WRONG internet site friend. You'd have a much better intellectual experience debating Marc39 on the short bus. Moreover, I must have missed the part where I was profane with you. Are you mossad? Do insults pertaining to mossad = an attack you? Where does that silly pride come from?

If you prefer, I can redirect you to a more approriate site which I've frequented for 11 years. I is full of folks just like you. Former IDF soldiers, people you understand much better than I. You'd be welcome and a good fit. You could talk about old times and have a wonderful time hating on muslims and gentiles whom you consider "limited".

Next, and most importantly, you need to understand and relish the comedic beauty of sarcasm. Sadly, the idiosyncracies of the English language, obviously NOT your first tongue, are lost upon you. When I speak about Israel, there is simply no subject more polarizing. It might as well be an abortion debate. In that sense, you are either with Israel or you are with the terrorists. There is rarely, ANY middle ground in a country like the U.S which has traded freedom for security. That is the measure of propaganda that exists in this country and in this world: For or against. And YOU are utterly, lost in the semantics of the English language when caught dwelling on nonsense like the true meaning of the word "your". Really?

Finally, you are being intentionally obtuse if you are so vain to believe that my comments about the mossad was a veiled attack upon you. What names? I truly believe something has been lost in translation here. If anything I've tried to reason with you, but obviously there can be NO reasoning with you, rather, only deflection from criticism of all things "Israel".

No, I'm actually just playing with you now. No one could be that focused RC. :)

But yes, when you use the terms you and yours personally, don't run away from your responsibility for the words you choose.

Playing with me? That sounds a bit egotistical.

But when I say "your people" for example, I'm not insinuating anything, rather, it just rolled from fingers and it wasn't meant in bad taste. No bad intent was offered. Perhaps I suffer from a lack of political correctness, fine I'll admit that. I suppose if I walked a mile in your shoes then I might understand minority sensitivities more clearly although you don't seem victimized as far as I can relate.

No, I'm actually just playing with you now. No one could be that focused RC. :)

But yes, when you use the terms you and yours personally, don't run away from your responsibility for the words you choose.

Playing with me? That sounds a bit egotistical.

But when I say "your people" for example, I'm not insinuating anything, rather, it just rolled from fingers and it wasn't meant in bad taste. No bad intent was offered. Perhaps I suffer from a lack of political correctness, fine I'll admit that. I suppose if I walked a mile in your shoes then I might understand minority sensitivities more clearly although you don't seem victimized as far as I can relate.

OK, enough playing around. I had to stop and actually read what you said there as I wanted to continue. Yes, I am human as well.

When you said "YOU and then YOURS"... I took that as the insult RC and have been playing with words ever since, not that what I said does not have meaning, but that I was partially in debate mode, not discussion mode.

It's that damn YOU and YOURS again RC. Twice now as in the other post. :razz:

If you don't attach things to me I doubt I will get into my own version of button pushed. How about that?

Look at the thread where I thanked you :lol:

Forum List

Back