New Mossad chief to apologize

The Mossad got rid of a Muzzie terrorist? Mazel Tov!:clap2:

Allahu fucku! :clap2:

• Banned
Tamir Pardo, who took over as Mossad's chief earlier this month, will also promise that Israeli agents will never again be allowed to use fake British documents during operations abroad.

While the scumbag is at it, perhaps he and his pariah state should apologize for the 100's of spies posed as israeli art students they unleashed against the United States over the last 10 years, places like Tinker AFB for starters.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
While the scumbag is at it, perhaps he and his pariah state

Now I see more of your posts. I never read old posts and like to know for myself what kind of mind I am discussing with.

Thanks for your transparency even if you wouldn't come out in another thread. You came out here RC.

Now I see more of your posts. I never read old posts and like to know for myself what kind of mind I am discussing with.

Thanks for your transparency even if you wouldn't come out in another thread. You came out here RC.

Yes, I forgot, being critical of Israel is tantamount to anti-semitism! I guess we should welcome mossad spies too.

Yes, I forgot, being critical of Israel is tantamount to anti-semitism! I guess we should welcome mossad spies too.

Is that what you call critical?

I call it something else, and it's not anti-semitism.

Really? Then you are in the mniority. But by all means man up and say what you mean.

There are only 2 types of people in this world: Those who love Israel, and those who don't. I'm in the "don't" category and the criticism has been earned.

Tamir Pardo, who took over as Mossad's chief earlier this month, will also promise that Israeli agents will never again be allowed to use fake British documents during operations abroad.

:lol:that leaves what? 300 other countries?

That was one of the sloppiest spook operations ever. Each and every one of the agents involved was photographed by the hotel cameras.

Amateur hour for sure.:lol:

:lol:that leaves what? 300 other countries?

That was one of the sloppiest spook operations ever. Each and every one of the agents involved was photographed by the hotel cameras.

Amateur hour for sure.:lol:

Hate speech. You are obviously a bigot, LOL.

Really? Then you are in the mniority. But by all means man up and say what you mean.

There are only 2 types of people in this world: Those who love Israel, and those who don't. I'm in the "don't" category and the criticism has been earned.

People like you are fools, while you have no problem slamming Israel and Jews in general, you will defend radical islam...Makes no sense CHIRSTIAN You do realize that if the people whom you defend had their way you'd either convert to islam or be killed right?

People like you are fools, while you have no problem slamming Israel and Jews in general, you will defend radical islam...Makes no sense CHIRSTIAN You do realize that if the people whom you defend had their way you'd either convert to islam or be killed right?

Point out an instance when I've defended islam. The fact that you actually believe that the average muslim would "either convert" you or kill you is proof of how out of touch you are with reality. That being said I don't really want anything to do with muslims. I find their culture, generally, reprehensible. So much in fact that when I went to my god son's birthday party in Tulsa Oklahoma I walked out because there was some muslim woman, formerly christian, covered with a body towel and holding a koran. Very pathetic, and insulting to americans, oklahoman's and especially women, but no more ridiculous than the venom you ignorant people spew. Propaganda so virulent that it has to be checked by someone. You people reak of hate, but you're too willfully ignorant to understand cause and effect. You don't understand U.S. foreign policy. You don't know history. You're simply beyond help. Time to grow the hell up and read some books instead of the government's propaganda mouthpiece on CNN or Fox News. Read some foreign policy literature, christ, anything at this point, even a subscription to "Highlights" would expand your low intelligence quotients. I have little tolerance for stupid people and you've been weighed and meausured.

Last edited:
Point out an instance when I've defended islam.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/147702-women-and-islam.html

The fact that you actually believe that the average muslim would "either convert" you or kill you is proof of how out of touch you are with reality.

Read it again...

That being said I don't really want anything to do with muslims. I find their culture, generally, reprehensible.

Humm... then why do you continually side with them on the board?

So much in fact that when I went to my god son's birthday party in Tulsa Oklahoma I walked out because there was some muslim woman, formerly christian, covered with a body towel and holding a koran. Very pathetic, and insulting to americans, oklahoman's and especially women,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/147702-women-and-islam.html

but no more ridiculous than the venom you ignorant people spew. Propaganda so virulent that it has to be checked by someone. You people reak of hate,

Really? prove it

but you're too willfully ignorant to understand cause and effect. You don't understand U.S. foreign policy. You don't know history.

Yes I understand you're version of cause and effect..If not for the U.S. supporting Israel we wouldn't have all these problems with the muslims...How's that? :cuckoo:

You have successfully missed the point a little bit. I don't, necessarily, reject our support for Israel in all instances. My criticism isn't all inclusive 100% of the time. Our support of Israel for example is minor in comparison to the murder of civilans by some air force cowards driving reaper and predator drones. There is your cause in and effect. There is no honor in that, just shame. If someone did the same to your family even accidentally then I suspect you'd do everything in your power to get some payback. Muslims nor anyone for the matter hold a monopoly on hate.

I'm a simple man. Hate is hate. I don't need to call it Jew hate, just like I don't need to call Muhammed who calls Dan the "N" word a Black hater.

Hate is hate. That's what I see.

Now that is not hate. That is simply stupidity. Stupidity can be fought with logic.

What about those who know nothing about Israel? Children are people. What about the young ones who know nothing about Israel and so have no view. So, are there three kinds now?

I could go on and on.

But hate is fought differently. You have seen this.

Ropey if I hated Israel I'd just come out and say it. I don't care for Israel. That is about as much as I can muster right now so you need to lay off the innuendo a bit. You are walking a very dangerous line with me when you start calling me stupid. You'll find things will digress substantially when your insolence meets my disdain for being called stupid, but if you want this to get really nasty then by all means continue on your present course. You and your people have already derailed the thread better than I ever could.

Forum List

Back