New member - TSLexi

TSLexi

Sep 12, 2013
Hey guys!

My name's Lexi! I'm a transgirl, libertarian, and I enjoy listening to heavy metal, reading military history, and I enjoy discussing all sorts of topics.

I firmly believe the USA must be proactive, and her citizens should not rely on the government to care for them (although, when programs exist, I'll take advantage of them...I'm pragmatic). I'd love to serve in our military, though being trans I'm banned from service. :( I'd love to be a USA or USMC Armor or Field Artillery Officer.

My heros are Generalfeldmarschall Erwin Rommel, Winston Churchill, and George Washington. I'm also inspired by Vivien Thomas and Ben Carson.

Currently, I'm training to be a hairstylist.

The way the U.S. military is currently heading.........no doubt Special Forces and the Rangers will be needing combat trained hairstylists.

Oh ya,,, Welcome..... :cool:

LOL! I hope our military doesn't get that bad! Although I really would like to see women allowed to wear the same haircuts as men, as women often end up on the front lines, and having long hair is a liability, even if it is tied up in a bun.

Seriously, gender shouldn't matter. If women can be fighter pilots, MPs, armor and FA officers, they should be allowed to serve in infantry and submarines.

If you have the drive and discipline, you should be allowed to serve in whatever capacity you desire.

LOL! I hope our military doesn't get that bad! Although I really would like to see women allowed to wear the same haircuts as men, as women often end up on the front lines, and having long hair is a liability, even if it is tied up in a bun.

Seriously, gender shouldn't matter. If women can be fighter pilots, MPs, armor and FA officers, they should be allowed to serve in infantry and submarines.

If you have the drive and discipline, you should be allowed to serve in whatever capacity you desire.
Don't bother pleading your case to me.......because I hate homos.

Just saying......... :cool:

Way to be offensive...I'm trans, not gay.

Tuck and roll,,,tuck,, and roll.

Don't bother pleading your case to me.......because I hate homos.

Just saying......... :cool:

Way to be offensive...I'm trans, not gay.

He's a dick, always has been always will be. As trolls go - he tries way too hard. Pretty transparent.

Welcome aboard.

I've got a pretty thick skin...you have to have one if you're trans, or you won't survive life.

As Gfm. Rommel said "Never fight a battle you won't gain from."

I so wish the Armed Forces would let me serve. I'm sure I'd make an awesome armor or field artillery officer.

Armor breaches fronts, artillery suppresses the enemy, mechanized infantry secures what was taken.

Bombard the enemy position with artillery (airstrikes are an alternative, but are limited by weather, unlike howitzers) to suppress and demoralize them, send the armor in to breach their line, immediately followed by mechanized infantry to secure what was captured.

Last edited:
What'd I do?

Oh whoops I thought you were trolling all the assholes!

Maybe I'm just drunk!!!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Welcome to the forum!

Ha! I'd love to bring people like Sunni to one of my tranny bars...he wouldn't survive 5 minutes in there.

It'd be like putting a S&W 500 Magnum against a M777.

I think he'd fully bloom in there. He has a lot of repressed urges he needs to deal with.

:laugh:

I've got a pretty thick skin...you have to have one if you're trans, or you won't survive life.

As Gfm. Rommel said "Never fight a battle you won't gain from."

I so wish the Armed Forces would let me serve. I'm sure I'd make an awesome armor or field artillery officer.

Armor breaches fronts, artillery suppresses the enemy, mechanized infantry secures what was taken.

Bombard the enemy position with artillery (airstrikes are an alternative, but are limited by weather, unlike howitzers) to suppress and demoralize them, send the armor in to breach their line, immediately followed by mechanized infantry to secure what was captured.

Current air mission capability is not hindered by weather.

Oh whoops I thought you were trolling all the assholes!

Maybe I'm just drunk!!!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Welcome to the forum!

Ha! I'd love to bring people like Sunni to one of my tranny bars...he wouldn't survive 5 minutes in there.

It'd be like putting a S&W 500 Magnum against a M777.

I think he'd fully bloom in there. He has a lot of repressed urges he needs to deal with.

:laugh:

Oh yes! I'm sure he'd really enjoy being at the mercy of my sisters!

Forum List

Back