New management at USMB

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Pretty funny listening to complaints from people on a voluntary participation message board.

No, if TM were the new boss it would not be "same as the old boss". This board would soon be inhabited by only left wingers. Those conservatives who were not outright banned would leave soon. You would have a new DU.

Immie
She's make 'telling a lie' a banning offense.

Like that will ever happen.

Thus the April 1st date of the OP and the failure of the joke.

Immie

It wasn't intended to be believable, Immie. I was trying to inspire a couple epic April Fool's day pranks. I have come up with a few over the years, but lacked the motivation this year.
As far as I've seen, the only other gag was Pale Rider's elopement; really no more inspired than my OP here.

Immie

It wasn't intended to be believable, Immie. I was trying to inspire a couple epic April Fool's day pranks. I have come up with a few over the years, but lacked the motivation this year.
As far as I've seen, the only other gag was Pale Rider's elopement; really no more inspired than my OP here.

Luissa's gag went over pretty well.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/215983-big-news.html

Immie

Luissa's gag went over pretty well.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/215983-big-news.html

I set the damned table. :lol:

Immie

I saw one by Luissa stating she was pregnant and getting married. At least, I took it as an April Fool's joke!

Well, I see Rat in the Hat made mention of that thread in the next post and Ropey set the table for that particular thread according to the next post. :)

Immie

Last edited:
Well, I see Rat in the Hat made mention of that thread in the next post and Ropey set the table for that particular thread according to the next post

officerbarbradygarter.gif

Immie

What, you didn't like mine?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/215930-april-fools.html

Forum List

Back