New Liberal Tool To Prevent Truth From Seeping Into Their Minds: Microagression

I've been hearing this word alot lately.

*MICROAGGRESSION*

It's a term liberals seem to have latched onto that defines a feeling of insecurity or discomfort when hearing perceived racism.

It allows a politically-correctness advocate to avoid any harsh invasion of their ideological boundaries.

Basically.....it's a thin skin. In the Army they were called stress-cards. It was a card a recruit was allowed to carry with them in basic training that gave them a timeout from getting their butts chewed out. Now liberals want to avoid facing the truth by calling the invasion of common-sense into their minds a name. Microaggression.

The unintended bigotry that a person wearing their feelings on their sleeves experiences. Most people that sense microaggression are people that see racism, sexism, or homophobia in everything.

Microaggression theory - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Anything they can do to control the conversation.

Self-righteous hypersensitivity has worked fabulously for them so far, we'll see how much longer they can ride it.

Actually, "microaggression" is a pretty good term. They'll look for the tiniest little thing to be "offended'.

Who is they?
Look in the mirror, ass clown.
My little stalker friend loves to go obtuse, pretending he doesn't know what I'm talking about. One of the several reasons I put him on ignore a couple years ago.

Why do you suppose he still posts to and about me, even asking me questions? Any ideas on that?

Please stop posting to me, Lone Laugher.

Nope. You stop posting....and I'll stop responding. I think you are trying to intimidate me by calling me a stalker. Is that the case?

Earmuffs.

I've been hearing this word alot lately.

*MICROAGGRESSION*

It's a term liberals seem to have latched onto that defines a feeling of insecurity or discomfort when hearing perceived racism.

It allows a politically-correctness advocate to avoid any harsh invasion of their ideological boundaries.

Basically.....it's a thin skin. In the Army they were called stress-cards. It was a card a recruit was allowed to carry with them in basic training that gave them a timeout from getting their butts chewed out. Now liberals want to avoid facing the truth by calling the invasion of common-sense into their minds a name. Microaggression.

The unintended bigotry that a person wearing their feelings on their sleeves experiences. Most people that sense microaggression are people that see racism, sexism, or homophobia in everything.

Microaggression theory - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Self-righteous hypersensitivity has worked fabulously for them so far, we'll see how much longer they can ride it.

Actually, "microaggression" is a pretty good term. They'll look for the tiniest little thing to be "offended'.

Who is they?
My little stalker friend loves to go obtuse, pretending he doesn't know what I'm talking about. One of the several reasons I put him on ignore a couple years ago.

Why do you suppose he still posts to and about me, even asking me questions? Any ideas on that?

Total Oxygen Thief.
I assumed that when I told him that I had put him on ignore he would be adult about it and stop posting to or about me.

My mistake.

Who is they?

Total Oxygen Thief.
I assumed that when I told him that I had put him on ignore he would be adult about it and stop posting to or about me.

My mistake.

Earmuffs are not very mature. But....they do require self discipline. You don't have it.

Who is they?

Total Oxygen Thief.

My mistake.

Nope....trolls don't need a response from their target as long as they can get someone other than the target to agree with their bullshit comments.

Who is they?

Total Oxygen Thief.

My mistake.

Nope....trolls don't need a response from their target as long as they can get someone other than the target to agree with their bullshit comments.
Guess so. The internet makes a few folks pretty strange. Imagine having someone follow you around like this in real life.

Total Oxygen Thief.

My mistake.

Guess so. The internet makes a few folks pretty strange. Imagine having someone follow you around like this in real life.

This dickhead was constantly doing this every time I started a thread. Put him on ignore and he totally vanished. Nice thing about the new database is that you can't see them anymore even when they do post something. Easier to resist the urge to respond.

Used to be these idiots were a minor annoyance to everyone. Now half the government damn near literally supports their garbage.

Total Oxygen Thief.

My mistake.

This dickhead was constantly doing this every time I started a thread. Put him on ignore and he totally vanished. Nice thing about the new database is that you can't see them anymore even when they do post something. Easier to resist the urge to respond.

Used to be these idiots were a minor annoyance to everyone. Now half the government damn near literally supports their garbage.
The psychological aspect is interesting. Otherwise I'm just reminded of that kid in grade school who followed you around because he wanted to annoy and had nothing better to do.

But from an adult? I don't get it.

Who is they?

Total Oxygen Thief.

My mistake.

You're crying because he chooses to not let your horseshit go unchallenged?

lol, poor you. A victim of microaggression.

Who is they?

Total Oxygen Thief.

My mistake.

I do appreciate the fact my posts are enough of a threat to you, he and a few others that you have to get so personal, pissy and defensive about them.

My posts are reasonable, intelligent, thoughtful and without personal insults, name-calling or distortions.

For people like you, that must really grate.

So I guess that's a positive.

Total Oxygen Thief.

My mistake.

I don't follow you, dummy. You post in forums where I post. I see your posts. I respond. Simple. That's how a message board works.

Total Oxygen Thief.

My mistake.

I do appreciate the fact my posts are enough of a threat to you, he and a few others that you have to get so personal, pissy and defensive about them.

My posts are reasonable, intelligent, thoughtful and without personal insults, name-calling or distortions.

For people like you, that must really grate.

So I guess that's a positive.

Your posts are often very insulting.

Who is they?

Total Oxygen Thief.

My mistake.

Figures. You can't counter it, you know how ridiculous the concept is, but its people on your side doing it, so you have to dismiss it.

Not a shred of intellectual honesty to be found on your side at all.

Total Oxygen Thief.

My mistake.

Figures. You can't counter it, you know how ridiculous the concept is, but its people on your side doing it, so you have to dismiss it.

It's always a one-way street for them.

Intellectual honesty optional.

Total Oxygen Thief.

My mistake.

It's always a one-way street for them.

Intellectual honesty optional.

Intellectual honesty is my calling card.

Total Oxygen Thief.

My mistake.

So you think the board rule should be that no poster can respond to posts made by someone who has them on ignore?

lol, you're nuts.

Total Oxygen Thief.

My mistake.

So you think the board rule should be that no poster can respond to posts made by someone who has them on ignore?

lol, you're nuts.

The dude actually suggested that in he feedback thread. It was the ultimate PC act.

Total Oxygen Thief.

My mistake.

lol, you're nuts.

That's not what I said.

And..... DING!!

As USMB King of the Straw Man, you are aware that you are allowed one (1) "that's not what I said" per thread.

You may attempt to communicate with me on another thread, and I will determine whether to respond at that time.

Total Oxygen Thief.

My mistake.

lol, you're nuts.

No, talking about the whole Micro-Agression concept in general. Reading, try it some time.

Total Oxygen Thief.

My mistake.

lol, you're nuts.

The dude actually suggested that in he feedback thread. It was the ultimate PC act.

I never said anything like that. I've called people who use ignore Wussies, that's about it.

Forum List

Back