New law on vandalism?

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by anotherlife, Jan 22, 2017.

1. anotherlife

anotherlife Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,025
    The leftists demote vandalism from crime to virtue. This is horrible because then every punk can like break your bike, smash your car window, destroy your front yard, and public landscapes get it even worse. Vandals have it easy and I hate them, because they squat and destroy, and nobody can force them pay restitution.

But I've just got an idea from a Turkish girl here. I oppose sharia law because it has no habeas corpus, but it does deal with vandals well. The family of the vandal must negotiate a financial settlement to the owners of the damaged property. If they can't agree, then the vandal goes to jail, and gets flogged or linched at scheduled intervals seen fit by a community judge. Sometimes the floggings are public.

How do you stop a vandal? Looks like money doesn't do it. Then lynching will.

I think this would be much more effective than anything western justice systems can do for correction.

then imagine, your jealous gf smashes your car windows and she is taken away for a public flogging butt naked.

Most vandals are guys. Would anything work on them other than institutional beating?

2. PurpleOwl

PurpleOwl Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,133
    for a bunch of war mongering psychopaths you sure get scared shitless whenever someone lights a trash can on fire

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  3. Jackson

Jackson Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,117
    And I suppose you would give them a seat at the next DNC convention along with a Soros reward?? Hold them all responsible for damages and a 5 year prison sentence, available for parole after 4 years.

This is out of hand.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,947
    They lit a car on fire and smashed windows of various businesses, but keep dishonestly pretending you didn't know that since you know it makes you look bad.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. PurpleOwl

PurpleOwl Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,133
    boo hoo you want to blow up entire countries remember? plenty of broken windows in Iraq right now. Apparently plenty of trash fires are about be lit in Iran.... your of draft age right?

6. Dont Taz Me Bro

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,947
    I never supported the Iraq War nor do I support military action against Iran.

Want to try again?

You must be one of those low information voters who thinks everyone in this country fits into one of two categories.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. PurpleOwl

PurpleOwl Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,133
    So you protested the Iraq war? were you starting fires back in 2003? when these same republicans were calling leftist traitors and scum who should all be locked up where were you?

8. Dont Taz Me Bro

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,947
    No, I don't attend protests. You see, I've always had a job to go to because I'm a responsible man who supports my family.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  9. PurpleOwl

PurpleOwl Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,133
    So you consented to it, and you voted for the people who started it, but what???? you just quietly disagreed with it? like you mumbled it to yourself in the corner...did you atleast write it in your diary?

[​IMG]

10. Dont Taz Me Bro

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,947
    I voted for Al Gore in 2000 and I voted for Michael Badnarik in 2004 and I have voted Libertarian in every presidential election since. You must be one of those low information voters who thinks everyone fits into only one of two categories.

• Agree Agree x 1