New Israeli Made Rocket Has One of Longest Ranges in World (Video)

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I can imagine how excited they are over this. I used to work in the Titan III program office, and we were always excited about a new launch.

Posted by: Lea Speyer May 23, 2014 , 10:04 am

One of the world’s most sophisticated rockets, developed in Israel, is set to debut next week. The Extended Range Artillery rocket, also known as EXTRA, has one of the longest ranges in the world.

The new rocket will be presented for the first time on Tuesday in a security conference taking place in Israel Ynet reported.

EXTRA has a maximum range of 150 km and a startling accuracy of up to ten meters. The new rocket can improve the IDF’s capabilities of targeting concealed sites in Lebanon.

Read more at

New Israeli Rocket Has Range of 150 km - Breaking Israel News

I can imagine how excited they are over this. I used to work in the Titan III program office, and we were always excited about a new launch.

One of the world’s most sophisticated rockets, developed in Israel, is set to debut next week. The Extended Range Artillery rocket, also known as EXTRA, has one of the longest ranges in the world.

The new rocket will be presented for the first time on Tuesday in a security conference taking place in Israel Ynet reported.

EXTRA has a maximum range of 150 km and a startling accuracy of up to ten meters. The new rocket can improve the IDF’s capabilities of targeting concealed sites in Lebanon.

Read more at

Warning to Iran??

Read more at

How many additional women and children will the IDF kill and maim with their new toy?

I couldn't help noticing how nearly every thread on the Middle East Forum owes its existence to you.

Why don't you just move to Israel and be really, really excited

Read more at

How many additional women and children will the IDF kill and maim with their new toy?

I couldn't help noticing how nearly every thread on the Middle East Forum owes its existence to you.

Why don't you just move to Israel and be really, really excited

How many more innocent people will those you make excuses for kill? Every day there is news about how these Islamists are killing more and more innocent people, but naturally you can't drag the Jews, your favoriate scapegoats, into it, so you close your eyes to what they are doing. For all we know, being such a good Dhimmi as you are, when you hear of a suicide or car bombing where dozens of innocent people are killed in the Muslim world, you probably wet your pants in excitement. It could be the only excitement you get in your sorry life.

By the way, why don't you ask the owners of these forums if they like different threads put up by me where people can answer and become involved. Ask them, Herr George. I have a feeling that Herr George would actually like to see this Middle East forum die out because he finds it very difficult to blame his scapegoats, the Jews, and his dreaded enemy, the United States government for all that is going on in the Middle East. Dhimmi much, Herr George???

Gee, maybe Herr George doesn't like threads covering the medical and technological innovations coming out of Israel. After all, it would be quite natural for him not to want to hear about any good that his scapegoats are doing to help humanity. Of course if he needed something coming out of Israel, he wouldn't hesitate to try to obtain it for himself if he was able to.

Forum List

Back