New Immigrants Moved To Chicago This Year.Just Wait Till They See Winter.Wanna Move Back To Mexico?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:desk: The mayor has been welcoming to "The Safe City Of Chicago" all year long to illegal aliens! :thewave:
Now, odds are that most of them came from South America, where it's usually warm most of the time. They probably have no idea how cold and brutal the winters are in Illinois/Rust Belt.
It's cold now, but in a week, the average temperature is going to be in the 20's, and for a long long time!
And then come the snow storms. And maybe even power outages. So let's see how happy and excited these thousands of new illegal residents of Chicago are come January and beyond. Never mind the daily stray bullets, if that doesn't kill you, the flu or a bad cold might. :eek-52: :eusa_sick: :hellno:

:desk: The mayor has been welcoming to "The Safe City Of Chicago" all year long to illegal aliens! :thewave:
Now, odds are that most of them came from South America, where it's usually warm most of the time. They probably have no idea how cold and brutal the winters are in Illinois/Rust Belt.
It's cold now, but in a week, the average temperature is going to be in the 20's, and for a long long time!
And then come the snow storms. And maybe even power outages. So let's see how happy and excited these thousands of new illegal residents of Chicago are come January and beyond. Never mind the daily stray bullets, if that doesn't kill you, the flu or a bad cold might. :eek-52: :eusa_sick: :hellno:
Someone in that town has to work...

• Banned
you know,,,i have at least 7 body parts that will freeze to death at 31.9 degrees!!!

you know,,,i have at least 7 body parts that will freeze to death at 31.9 degrees!!!
My skin would be so dry and so cold my ass would finish cracking up my back..

i dont think that one of those 4 foot 5 mexicans will last 20 minutes in 0 degree weather. they may as well move back to Los Angeles

i dont think that one of those 4 foot 5 mexicans will last 20 minutes in 0 degree weather. they may as well move back to Los Angeles
Around here they are wearing parkas at 60 degrees...

i heard that when its really frigid in Chicago, its actually too cold to fart, poop and pee. I have no idea what these poor people do

i heard that when its really frigid in Chicago, its actually too cold to fart, poop and pee. I have no idea what these poor people do
Piss standing on a grate..

they have had illegals in chicago for quite a while now....they have a large latino population.....

Forum List

Back