New Horizons and Pluto!

Nasa fucking rules! During the next 4-5 months will be getting some amazing pics and data on pluto!

Wait til it gets close enough to put together a time lapse video showing Pluto in more detail along with Charon and the other moons swarming around it. That is going to be awesome. Did you notice how elliptical Charon's orbit was?

Nasa fucking rules! During the next 4-5 months will be getting some amazing pics and data on pluto!
Your money well-spent? :dunno:

Your dumb trillion dollar wars are somehow money better spent??? I'd rather spend it on exploring our universe and gaining knowledge. Every single great nation has done that and so should we. Something productive instead of idiotic like Iraq.

I hate you dumb amish bastards and yes, I pay tax money to supply nasa with these dollars! I am proud of it.

Wait til it gets close enough to put together a time lapse video showing Pluto in more detail along with Charon and the other moons swarming around it. That is going to be awesome. Did you notice how elliptical Charon's orbit was?

Yep! ;) Learning is so much better then getting our troops killed for a people that hate our guts like the guy above supports.

Your dumb trillion dollar wars are somehow money better spent??? I'd rather spend it on exploring our universe and gaining knowledge. Every single great nation has done that and so should we. Something productive instead of idiotic like Iraq.

I hate you dumb amish bastards.
Every single great nation has allowed oil and gas exploration on their outer continental shelves except ours.

Every single great nation has allowed oil exports except ours.

Blah blah blah, whine bitch moan. :slap:

Every single great nation has allowed oil and gas exploration on their outer continental shelves except ours.

Lol, Under Obama oil is at its highest rate since the 1970's and natural gas is number one on earth. So what the hell are you talking about?

Lol, Under Obama oil is at its highest rate since the 1970's and natural gas is number one on earth. So what the hell are you talking about?
Who you calling a dumb Liberal bastard, you dumb Liberal bastard. :slap:

Spend our money at home, not on some fucking rock.

Well, these missions are spending it at home as they make jobs here at home. Understand economics? I doubt you do.. High paying jobs to construct the probes, rockets and to man the stations....One day space will pay off at thousand billion times over again.

Idiots like you will keep burning our money in the middle east. People like you would love to kill our space program along with investment in our country.

Are you a Negro? I'd swear you're a Negro. You seem to love that Negro as if you were his son.

And if you were his son, you could keep your doctor. Period.

Obama's budget contains over $40 billion in new taxes on the oil and gas industries. Tell me now, how is that beneficial?

You're such a fuck up. :slap:

Well, these missions are spending it at home as they make jobs here at home. Understand economics? I doubt you do.. High paying jobs to construct the probes, rockets and to man the stations....One day space will pay off at thousand billion times over again.

Idiots like you will keep burning our money in the middle east. People like you would love to kill our space program along with investment in our country.
Temporary jobs. Like those Keystone XL jobs that Obama killed.

Are you a Negro? I'd swear you're a Negro. You seem to love that Negro as if you were his son.

Obama's budget contains over $40 billion in new taxes on the oil and gas industries. Tell me now, how is that beneficial?

I hate that ****** as he is pro-crime but I also believe our country is better off spending money on science. You're a cock sucking amish bitch that would love to gut our countries ability to compete in the world at anything else besides bombing other people.

Stupid retarded faggot.

n0Zxu61.png

And please stay on topic.

lol, like your stupid oil jobs are any better. At least hard work in school for a few years will make you as much and the advancements will spin into better weapon systems for the military.

I hate that ****** as he is pro-crime but I also believe our country is better off spending money on science. You're a cock sucking amish bitch that would love to gut our countries ability to compete in the world at anything else besides bombing other people.

Stupid retarded faggot.
Hey buddy, that's MISTER cock sucking amish bitch stupid retarded faggot to you. :slap:

lol, like your stupid oil jobs are any better. At least hard work in school for a few years will make you as much and the advancements will spin into better weapon systems for the military.
Read it, bitch...

Cheap Oil Good News for Consumers Mixed Bag for U.S. Industry - US News

I think we need a mod's attention on this thread. The subject is a wonderful one.

This is a premier year for planetary science. Pluto, the Rosetta mission, and now it looks like we will get to observe a strong El Nino with far more instruments than ever before. We are going to learn a great deal about our solar system and our planet this year.

Forum List

Back