Evolution and The Age Of The Earth

Marxist

Apr 19, 2015
The Free Territory
This is a thread for me to document massive amounts of evidence for evolution and the age of the earth, both indisputable facts.
The age of the earth is 4.5 billion years.
The universe is 13.82 billion years old.
Evolution is simply: A change in heritabletraits of biological populations over successive generations.[1] Evolutionary processes give rise to diversity at every level of biological organisation, including the level of species, individual organisms, and at the level of molecular evolution.[2]
Now, onto the evidence:
The earth is not 6000-10,000 years old, for any nutjobs who actually believe that, educate yourself:
How we know the age:
- Radiometric dating
- The distant starlight and how long light takes to reach us
- Amino acid racemization
- Continental drift
- Geomagnetic reversals
- Human chromosomal ancestry
- Ice Layers
- Lack of DNA in fossils
- Perma frost
- Seabed plankton layering
- Stalactites
- Uranium lead dating
- Weathering rinds
- A million other things.
Now, on to the big one... Evolution.
- Remains of ancient organisms
- Fossil layers
- Similarities among living organisms
- Similarities of embryos
- Transitional fossils
- DNA similarities
- Universal common descent
Much more to add, but none the less, I'm in the mood to debate those who deny facts.. Bring it on.
Observed evolution:
Observed Evolutionary Changes
Now, onto the controversial one, human evolution.
human evolution evidence - Google Scholar - Plenty of papers to read, although...
Human Evolution by The Smithsonian Institution s Human Origins Program

Last edited:
Only one thing comes to mind when faced by an evolution denier:

live_on_this_planet_futurama.gif

:)

Translation: on another thread I failed to explain how living cells formed from random molecules, so I'm gunna start this thread by saying the "Science is settled!"

Finally, someone is going to resolve all this once and for all.

I am not sure that your case is solid. If evolution has been so settled, how do you explain fundamental Christians, who have, after all, never evolved beyond the Middle Ages?

Translation: on another thread I failed to explain how living cells formed from random molecules, so I'm gunna start this thread by saying the "Science is settled!"
You must be accustomed to failure by now.

As you believe "the gawds did it", why not present some data to support that?

I have no argument on the age of the Earth at all. 4.5 Billion is great. Solve the following math problem

given that the odds of properly assembling a cell from 2,000 components by chance (using only left handed amino acids) is E5,700-1, how many times a second would the 2,000 components have to bang together?

I have no argument on the age of the Earth at all. 4.5 Billion is great. Solve the following math problem

given that the odds of properly assembling a cell from 2,000 components by chance (using only left handed amino acids) is E5,700-1, how many times a second would the 2,000 components have to bang together?
Already addressed. Your 2,000 components is a fraud.

Solve the following math problem. Given the odds of all the gawds created by humans, how unlikely is that any gawds had anything to do with creation by super-magical means?

What evidence can you supply that links your gawds to super-magical creation?

The answer is that the trains would collide in Peoria, Ill at 6 23 PM on Dec. 4, 2017.

This is a thread for me to document massive amounts of evidence for evolution and the age of the earth, both indisputable facts.
The age of the earth is 4.5 billion years.
The universe is 13.82 billion years old.
Evolution is simply: A change in heritabletraits of biological populations over successive generations.[1] Evolutionary processes give rise to diversity at every level of biological organisation, including the level of species, individual organisms, and at the level of molecular evolution.[2]
Now, onto the evidence:
The earth is not 6000-10,000 years old, for any nutjobs who actually believe that, educate yourself:
How we know the age:
- Radiometric dating
- The distant starlight and how long light takes to reach us
- Amino acid racemization
- Continental drift
- Geomagnetic reversals
- Human chromosomal ancestry
- Ice Layers
- Lack of DNA in fossils
- Perma frost
- Seabed plankton layering
- Stalactites
- Uranium lead dating
- Weathering rinds
- A million other things.
Now, on to the big one... Evolution.
- Remains of ancient organisms
- Fossil layers
- Similarities among living organisms
- Similarities of embryos
- Transitional fossils
- DNA similarities
- Universal common descent
Much more to add, but none the less, I'm in the mood to debate those who deny facts.. Bring it on.
Observed evolution:
Observed Evolutionary Changes
Now, onto the controversial one, human evolution.
human evolution evidence - Google Scholar - Plenty of papers to read, although...
Human Evolution by The Smithsonian Institution s Human Origins Program

And you are a Marxist? Marxism is creationism economics.

Evolve a brain dude.

Solve the following math problem. Given the odds of all the gawds created by humans, how unlikely is that any gawds had anything to do with creation by super-magical means?

You answered? Can you repost your "Answer"?

Sure can. But first, shouldn't you scour the Disco'tute, the ICR and Creation.com for the source of your 2000 Amino acids meme? And remember to keep your super-magical biology terms consistent.

So, given all the thousands of gawds invented by man, what are the odds that your man-made gawds are any different from any of those other man-made gawds?

What separates your gawds from Odin, Zeus, Isis, Amun Ra?

Last edited:

Sure can. But first, shouldn't you scour the Disco'tute, the ICR and Creation.com for the source of your 2000 Amino acids meme? And remember to keep your super-magical biology terms consistent.

So, given all the thousands of gawds invented by man, what are the odds that your man-made gawds are any different from any of those other man-made gawds?

Hmmm nothing that looks like an answer there either.

That's what I expected.

Here's another chance. So, given all the thousands of gawds invented by man, what are the odds that your man-made gawds are any different from any of those other man-made gawds?

That's what I expected.

Here's another chance. So, given all the thousands of gawds invented by man, what are the odds that your man-made gawds are any different from any of those other man-made gawds?

Didn't expect an answer.

That's what I expected.

You're avoiding answer the question. Why?

That's what I expected.

Your tactic is cowardly and naive.

That's what I expected.

Your tactic is cowardly and naive.

You're still not answering, where's your explanation on how cells "evolved"

I'm trying to help you by showing you the mathematical impossibility of your theory

Thank God ( :laugh: ) for the H1-B Visa, which allows American companies to bring in people from parts of the world where creationism is not considered an equal of evolution or physics, so that the U.S. can maintain its science and tech superiority. :thup:

That is actually a rather sad development.

Forum List

Back