New here...

Shaggy

Rookie
Mar 25, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
Just wanted to say hello and whatsup to you folks. I'm new here and like the looks of things.

Look forward to some spirited conversations. Or something like that.

Name: Robert
Sex: Male
Occupation/school: Wed Director
Background info: not much background. Found the link here on another site. Checked it out for a while and was impressed with the level of convo, so I thought I'd sign up.

EDIT: NOW I notice the "Introductions" thread... don't >I< feel silly. :huh:

Shaggy said:
Just wanted to say hello and whatsup to you folks. I'm new here and like the looks of things.

Look forward to some spirited conversations. Or something like that.

Name: Robert
Sex: Male
Occupation/school: Wed Director
Background info: not much background. Found the link here on another site. Checked it out for a while and was impressed with the level of convo, so I thought I'd sign up.

EDIT: NOW I notice the "Introductions" thread... don't >I< feel silly. :huh:

Welcome shaggy. We have no scooby snacks!

Abbey Normal said:
Welcom, Shaggy. Hope you enjoy it here.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a Wed Director? Something to do with Weddings?

oops. It was a mis-type. It should say "web director".. that is to say I manage all aspects of businesses online portals.

Mr. P said:
Six posts and you were at -11 (now +3) on the rep. This ill be fun to watch.

yeah, I noticed these boards tended to lean a little to the right when I was reading through them last night.

Not gonna stop me from saying what I feel needs to be said, which will probably mean my rep is gonna be in the dumps from the start.

Shaggy said:
yeah, I noticed these boards tended to lean a little to the right when I was reading through them last night.

Not gonna stop me from saying what I feel needs to be said, which will probably mean my rep is gonna be in the dumps from the start.
Not really, it's all in how you say it.

Forum List

Back