New Hampshire Primary Thread

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
When are people going to know this result, what time of night?

Also does the small towns like Dixville Notch etc mean anything?.

No to Dixville, and
From USAToday-
Most polls close in New Hampshire at 7 p.m. Eastern; the Iowa caucuses did not begin until 8 p.m. Eastern. So we should have meaningful results before the 11 p.m. news.

The primary itself is meaningless – come the end of March no one will remember who won, nor will they care.

Some will disagree with references to 'momentum' and 'perceived to be a winner' – but the fact is NH is in no way 'representative' of the Nation as a whole; that Clinton lost the primary in '92 and GWB in 2000 are examples of NH's irrelevance.

I have to agree with Clayton. Fox reported that 80% of New Hampshire voters want Obama's policies continued, or more liberal policies adopted. Talk about morons. Live free or die? Die already.

new hampshire is blue state ?

I have to agree with Clayton. Fox reported that 80% of New Hampshire voters want Obama's policies continued, or more liberal policies adopted. Talk about morons. Live free or die? Die already.

Some say purple....they go both ways...as far as Dems and Repubs go...but they lean lib as opposed to conservative in either case...

Some say purple....they go both ways...as far as Dems and Repubs go...but they lean lib as opposed to conservative in either case...

2008 and 2012 election? %?

2008 and 2012 election? %?
52 to 46 in 2012.
54-45 in 2008

Forum List

Back