New guy

Welcome to the hotel

Let the bellboy take your bags, and we'll set you up in a room

82034793-american-actor-edgar-buchanan-as-joseph-p-gettyimages.jpg

Welcome to USMB. I hope you've had all of your shots.

This is the local rowdy biker bar. We have gays, lesbians, liberals, conservatives, cross dressers, pervs, funny people, assholes, jokers, gentiles, mellows, pot smokers, tea totalers....etc etc etc.

Welcome!

Oh, and most of us are as old as dirt...or semi old dirt....so we are pretty much "get off my lawn you damn kids" sorta folks who don't give a shit what we say.
Armor is kept in the closet on your left....fluffy pillows are stacked in the closet on the right.
Ask before you get the beer in the fridge or grab the bong.:lol:

Oh, and most of us are as old as dirt...or semi old dirt....so we are pretty much "get off my lawn you damn kids" sorta folks who don't give a shit what we say.
Armor is kept in the closet on your left....fluffy pillows are stacked in the closet on the right.
I'm 66 and have never voted for a Democrat for President or Senate. I have in local elections and for governor in this state. I wound up here looking for a place where In can say what's on my mind. I just got banned for a month from a forum for a very mild racial joke about the gorilla.

I read some posts here before I registered, and what I got banned for is nothing here.

Hello. Just signed in. Hoping for some good entertainment. Woodrow Boudreau here.

New Guy?

Is that like New Girl?

th

I am sure you're not as hot as Zooey Deschanel...

Also welcome to the funny farm where mental midgets roam without their love me jackets...

th

So welcome and hope you enjoy...

th

I'm 66 and have never voted for a Democrat for President or Senate. I have in local elections and for governor in this state. I wound up here looking for a place where In can say what's on my mind. I just got banned for a month from a forum for a very mild racial joke about the gorilla.

I read some posts here before I registered, and what I got banned for is nothing here.

Just keep it in the right forums for that type humor

Hello. Just signed in. Hoping for some good entertainment. Woodrow Boudreau here.

New Guy?

Is that like New Girl?

th

I am sure you're not as hot as Zooey Deschanel...

Also welcome to the funny farm where mental midgets roam without their love me jackets...

th

So welcome and hope you enjoy...

th

and if' you aren't at home, don't feel yourself

:welcome: Hope I can call you Woody. Going to anyway. 40 years ago a couple of buddies and I hitchhiked to Daytona during springbreak. While hitching in Ky. a fellar by the name of Woody Wood stopped and picked us up in a cherry 64 Impala. I set in front and ole Woody pulled out a bottle of Makers Mark liquor and started passing it around. Woody took a big swallow and said just a serious as could be, "Fuck them all but six, and leave them for pall bearers". I have never forgot that. :booze:

Last edited:
Sounds like my kind of place so far. I like the trash talk. I'm in Tennessee.
Plenty here from both sides. If you've been on political forums before, then you know the drill. If not, put on your flame suit and carry a fire extinguisher because, regardless of your beliefs and opinions, someone is going to have a conniption over them.

hair-fire.gif

PS Welcome and don't forget to have fun!

Forum List

Back