hi

Ozone

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2016
america first
hello, ozone here, how you doing? live in oh, trying to figure out what is this weirdness that used to be politics, watching the trump elect himself president, what is he going to say next? wow

so then i was lurking other sites, and it finally got to the point where the insanity appeared to rule the asylum, and i says well politics should be fun, not torment. and then people from other countries trying to pretend they are experts, why does the whole planet obsess over america?

about me: i just spent all day mowing the yard, now i'm up kind of late tonight, catching up on the news and whatnot. (seems that obama said ...something, very thoughtful of him) yard work is hell, but it's the perfect excuse listen to the talk radio while drinking beer and doing donuts on the little tractor.

hello, ozone here, how you doing? live in oh, trying to figure out what is this weirdness that used to be politics, watching the trump elect himself president, what is he going to say next? wow

so then i was lurking other sites, and it finally got to the point where the insanity appeared to rule the asylum, and i says well politics should be fun, not torment. and then people from other countries trying to pretend they are experts, why does the whole planet obsess over america?

about me: i just spent all day mowing the yard, now i'm up kind of late tonight, catching up on the news and whatnot. (seems that obama said ...something, very thoughtful of him) yard work is hell, but it's the perfect excuse listen to the talk radio while drinking beer and doing donuts on the little tractor.

pug-decorative-doormat-1.jpg

You can't win, you can't breakeven, you can't even quit the game.

-Ginsberg

Forum List

Back