New Guy

lmtdgovthnkr

Rookie
Jul 11, 2015
I'm a proponent of limited government, this has led me away from Keynesian economics and more toward the economic minds of Mises, Hayek and Rothbard. Always looking to learn more and discuss my thoughts as well as yours.

I certainly do not claim to be an expert, only an enthusiast.

Last edited:
Oh, we range from Edward Baiamonte here to Michael to. Griffin to some outright communists.

You will fit right in. Oh, please do not be a whiner. The collective butt hurt here from the hard right since the flag down has been loud, smelly, and awful. You would have thought the South had lost the war again.

I here the Kensyians have a hell of an underrated soccer team!

Oh well

Welcome dude I hope your zeal for limited government doesn't equal limited participation here!

Enjoy and Welcome

I'm a proponent of limited government, this has led me away from Keynesian economics and more toward the economic minds of Mises, Hayek and Rothbard. Always looking to learn more and discuss my thoughts as well as yours.

Welcome aboard. I hope that you have fun and enjoy yourself. Jump in, get your feet wet, and lets us know what you think. There're plenty of topics to discuss.

Hope you enjoy discussing your thoughts and beliefs with us.......

th

f_11327704_1_zpsoaifx7ta.gif

Forum List

Back