New guy!!!!

Welcome to USMB, Hyrcanus! :)

581147tbb7h39ff3.gif

Hi kids. I'm Hyrcanus.

I live somewhere in the Northeast.

I'm mostly Liberal but have some Conservative views.

I think you will all find that I have an open mind and consider most ideas as long as they aren't insane or paranoid.

:)

We need more liberals around here, so hello and welcome!

I think you will all find that I have an open mind and consider most ideas as long as they aren't insane or paranoid.

Just...just...just what the hell do you mean by that!!!?!?!?????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ooooops! Just kidding! Welcome! :)

Hi kids. I'm Hyrcanus.

Hi, and welcome. Please list your "conservative views." so we'll know which they are.

Hi kids. I'm Hyrcanus.

Hi, and welcome. Please list your "conservative views." so we'll know which they are.

Now now, you know very well introduction threads isn't the place for political fights.

You'll simply have to take my word for it and learn about my views in the appropriate threads.

Yes we do (Noomi) - So, Welcome Hyrcanus, hope you enjoy posting here. I'm also interested in finding out your conservative views.

YoureWelcome_zpsc9ce0437.jpg

Forum List

Back